Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #196
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post

I don't argue that Fed is a great player, but he acts like he can be number 1 again when he hasn't won a grand slam or even got close in a long time.
EXACTLY!!! That's all I said -- that Fed is still a long way off from being number 1 again or winning a Slam because he didn't beat Nadalovic yet this year, and ppl jumped all over and branded me a "hater" and then bashed Delpo on top of it! GRRRR!!!
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #197
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

I read something similar on twitter that Berdych would have had a better chance against Fed which I disagree with. Fed fans can be very harsh. I also want to point out that Fed has played Nadal so many times and still can't beat him. Anyway I'm glad we can talk about Delpo here. I'll make sure to stick around

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #198

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I think Berdych probably would have had a better chance mentally after that Cincy win last year but game-wise, no. Juan had the game today but he was really REALLY nervous. It's evident from the low 1st serve % after he served like a god in the last two rounds, and the dumb errors on break points in the 2nd sets. Lots of mental damage from the AO QF and the Cincy loss last year, and also too much respect for Roger. Yeah, yeah he's FedGOAT whatever but come on Juan man, step it up! This is your history that YOU must write! He totally needs at least one win over a Top 4 player in one of these smaller events soon or he'll get snuffed out in the RG QF by the next Top 4 player he meets...
Old 02-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #199
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

The only time fed can beat Rafa is on indoor courts, but what amazing about Delpo win in us open was the fact that he was calm cool and collected and just so hungry and focus. oh yes i have fed fans friends here i know what its like but yea they can be too harsh because they praise their "JesusFed", but still Delpo will always be my faves. he can beat Fed, Rafa and Nole anytime

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 02-19-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #200

I love you Dee

On a more serious note, I'm really excited for Marseille next week. I want Delpo to win the whole thing and then pull out of Dubai. He'd be better off coming to our beautiful state early and prepping for IW/Miami than going to Dubai tired and suffering a momentum-halting defeat.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #201
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

And also I think it must be very mentally tough to face Fed who does intimidate Delpo. What Davis Cup showed me last year was that when he is focussed he can really challenge the top guys, he is great on all surfaces, it all depends on his mentality on the day and he really gave Nadal and Ferrer a hard time and almost got it.

Quote:

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #202
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Love you do Jay

I agree with you both, he can really challenge top gun guys, he needs to work on consistency and add more variety into his game, if he can do what Kvitova(Another fave player on the womens side, i call her Delpo of the womens side ) he will be super dangerous.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #203

Ya I don't know what went on mentally in Delpo's mind at USO '09 but whatever it was, I hope he finds it soon. That break he got in the 2nd set was beyond clutch, as was the hold in the 4th set at 4-5, 30-30 when he was two points from the match.

That's so funny, I think Kvitova is left-handed Delpo of the women's tour too lol! Love KvittyGOAT, hope she wins Dubai next week to gain some momentum for the 2012 season.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:25 PM   #204
country flag misst89

Haha true much like Kvitova, Delpo has the power and the right arsenal but just needs to work on his movement and in doing so, net coverage could improve.

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #205

Dude Delpo just needs the one "signature win" over a Top 4 player like Miami '09 QF vs Nadal or even Kvitova's Paris victory over Clijsters last year and he'll go on a rampage again. How much longer do we have to wait? I hope it comes in the IW/Miami part of the season or even one of the early clay masters, like his '09 victory against Murray in the Madrid QF. That was pretty sweet too.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #206
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
Haha true much like Kvitova, Delpo has the power and the right arsenal but just needs to work on his movement and in doing so, net coverage could improve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Dude Delpo just needs the one "signature win" over a Top 4 player like Miami '09 QF vs Nadal or even Kvitova's Paris victory over Clijsters last year and he'll go on a rampage again. How much longer do we have to wait? I hope it comes in the IW/Miami part of the season or even one of the early clay masters, like his '09 victory against Murray in the Madrid QF. That was pretty sweet too.
Yea, that was what Kvitova did in the offseason before 2011, she really improved dramatically on her movement and court positioning. I am a czech fan of course., but the way she played last year reminded me of how Delpo did in 2009, i was so excited about both of those players it was not even funny. I went crazy for them. She was nickname by other journalist Del Petra. Gosh i love that name. But anyways, on Delpo, if he can get that amazing signature win, i guarantee you this will give him full of confidence and he might even win a slam, you never know.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #207

Del Petra...love it! I'm totally calling her that from now on.

BTW I love that Vika AO gif you posted in the other chat thread...I'm totally using that one from now on! LOL
Old 02-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #208
country flag misst89

I see it actually. Petra got that grand slam and sort of went into a dip and is trying to retain her form, and I think Delpo is at that part in his career where he's got that one slam and needs to climb back to challenge the others

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #209
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetspot View Post
... LOT @ 5:31 AM ...

... LOT @ 5:36 AM ...

... LOT @ 5:37 AM ...

... LOT @ 5:41 AM ...

... LOT @ 5:47 AM ...

... LOT @ 6:19 AM ...

... LOT @ 6:35 AM ...

woof! call the trench coat police ... LawrenceOfTennis shamelessly exposing her/himself in public!!!

flame, flame, flame ...
shame, shame, shame ...
troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream!

a solid hour of disrespecting the Terms of Use that MTF posts be "considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others" who are expecting a safe place to enjoy and share our admiration of and appreciation for our favorite players

-----
You again, fangirl? So much energy trying to prove something. Leave me alone already
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:10 PM   #210

By the time I'm done with LOT he'll be singing "The Sun will Come out Tomorrow" and we'll have to change his name to "Annie of Tennis" LOL.

Stay positive Lawrence! The start to this year for Delpo is better than 2009 already and we know how 2009 ended for Delpo