Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2012, 02:04 PM   #181
country flag tealeaves

tealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond reputetealeaves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

The best chance Delpo to win a 500 was in Valencia last year. Losing to Granollers for no reason was pretty bad, given the final opponent was Monaco
TT Singles CH #172
TT Doubles CH #103 - W: Guadalajara 2014; Bergamo, Cherbourg, Poznan 2013 (w/goOudinUSA)

Federer Del Potro Wawrinka Djokovic Berdych Nishikori Pospisil Youzhny Paire Soderling
tealeaves is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #182
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Lawrence, are you a true Delpo fan? How is Beck "schooling" Delpo when he's down 4-6, 2-1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetspot View Post
LOT is obviously not a delpo fan.
even in the rare occasion that s/he does "compliment" Juan, it's with a back-handed compliment that damns with faint praise.
funny how the fans of "some other players" feel the need to badmouth the guy who beat federer for the 2009 US Open
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
Idiot
I'm a Delpo fan. Stop talking bullshit.
... LOT @ 5:31 AM ...
Quote:
Exactly what I predicted. Probably he gets bageled here
And again at your optimism about this match.
Let's hope Juan can win 1 game today.
... LOT @ 5:36 AM ...
Quote:
Delpo is done. should call it a day now
... LOT @ 5:37 AM ...
Quote:
double bagel and delpo retires today
... LOT @ 5:41 AM ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis
bagel
shameless performance. what a loser
... LOT @ 5:47 AM ...
Quote:
Everybody is nervous when facing Federer but do not get breadsticked. Let's hope he can win 1 or 2 lucky matches this season.
... LOT @ 6:19 AM ...
Quote:
What a shit player he has become.
... LOT @ 6:35 AM ...
Quote:
Seriously, he should learn the basics again and try challengers
woof! call the trench coat police ... LawrenceOfTennis shamelessly exposing her/himself in public!!!

flame, flame, flame ...
shame, shame, shame ...
troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream!

a solid hour of disrespecting the Terms of Use that MTF posts be "considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others" who are expecting a safe place to enjoy and share our admiration of and appreciation for our favorite players

-----
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #183
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono View Post
The best chance Delpo to win a 500 was in Valencia last year. Losing to Granollers for no reason was pretty bad, given the final opponent was Monaco
Completely agree, although I gotta say that Delpo had probably mentally packed it in for the 2011 season at that point so that he could focus on the Davis Cup final.

Despite today's disappointing result (and I was really confident Juan would beat a Top 4 player for the first time in a long time), I would say that there are overall positives to take from this week for Juan and he has some good chances for revenge next week against Davydenko and Tsonga. I will say that the winner of next week's tournament will be decided by the Tsonga/Delpo SF, as I don't see anyone in the bottom half who's at the level of these two guys.
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #184
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

back!! I was so happy to be there!!! He did what he could, it wasnt enough coz Roger was on fire! I sat there wrapped in my Argie flag between Roger fans One of them kept looking at me hopeful to fall apart or start swearing at Roger or something.... Just because I wear an Argie flad doesnt mean I hate Roger

Very proud of JM, he had a great week and the crowd loved him!! (what's not to love )

Lawrence...you might need another hobby / favourite player , obviously Delpo is not good for your health.........sorry, but what you wrote here today..... well.... x1000 to you...... really....... unless you didnt see the guy on the other side of the net and how he was playing.....

took some clips again..they seem to work better indoors than pics. Will upload as the day progresses

Last edited by Carlita : 02-19-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #185
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

I prepared myself for a tough loss and it still hurts. Lots of great positives though, he beat his first top 10 opponent in a while, his form is getting there and he is gaining in confidence.

Carlita that is so lovely that you got to go. I loved his speech because he is obviously very popular.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #186
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
I prepared myself for a tough loss and it still hurts. Lots of great positives though, he beat his first top 10 opponent in a while, his form is getting there and he is gaining in confidence.
Quote:

Carlita that is so lovely that you got to go. I loved his speech because he is obviously very popular.
Yeah I was very happy too!! And got a good seat

The crowd loved him!! We want him back
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #187
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

I loved the fact Juan said "you can speak first, you're the champion!" It got a huge laugh I see I also noticed the crowd really cheering him on and Juan giving a thumbs up.

Quote:

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
Old 02-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #188
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back "the best I know from Rotterdam"! ( actually the only person I know from Rotterdam ) Glad you got to go; glad it was worth it and glad you got to cheer him on. Thanks for the positives everyone as well.
And what's not to love; his public persona is very nice.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #189
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

The winner gets a tray like Delpo does so thats always a good thing

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #190
country flag misst89

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Welcome back "the best I know from Rotterdam"! ( actually the only person I know from Rotterdam ) Glad you got to go; glad it was worth it and glad you got to cheer him on. Thanks for the positives everyone as well.
And what's not to love; his public persona is very nice.
Was a very good tournament for him Plus Delpo gets 300 points. I hope he can hit the top 5

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #191

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Fed fanboys annoying me with their nonstop "Long live the king" talk and Delpo bashing

Just wait until Fed runs into Nadalovic on an outdoor court
Old 02-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #192
country flag misst89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Fed fanboys annoying me with their nonstop "Long live the king" talk and Delpo bashing

Just wait until Fed runs into Nadalovic on an outdoor court
I'm getting sick of them saying that Delpo was *lucky* to win US Open Wait til Delpo gets really confident with a few more tournaments under his belt, and he can beat anyone.

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #193

Ya and then they say I'm a "hater" because I don't love FedGOAT's artistic, majestic game blah blah blah. For some reason, I'm just not the kind of person who warms to super dominant players. It's why I prefer Agassi to Sampras and Nadal to Federer. There's more of an element of surprise about who might win when Agassi or Nadal play (especially pre-2010, 2011 Nadal) than there is or was when Sampras and Federer were at their peaks. Even now, at age 30, Feds is beating up on much younger players and it just bothers me. I want the next great champion from the "young" generation to emerge, and stupid Fed is not allowing that lol!!

BTW, if Delpo was "lucky" to win that U.S. Open, then Fed and the rest of the tour were lucky that Delpo got injured in 2010 as he was on the way to No. 1 if you ask me. Plus, Delpo ran away with that 5th set 6-2 even though Fed was the "experienced" one in that final. Luck had nothing to do with that, only pure skill.
Old 02-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #194
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Delpo was the MAN, i picked him to win it all, either him or Rafa
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:45 PM   #195
country flag misst89

That's why anyone who take down Fed and Nadal in one tourney immediately gets my respect Besides Delpo not only did that, Fed couldn't keep up with Delpo. When he's on fire, he is unstoppable.

I don't argue that Fed is a great player, but he acts like he can be number 1 again when he hasn't won a grand slam or even got close in a long time.

Quote: