The Official Thread for the Seeker of the Sun's/Slade's activity outside of MTF - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
country flag MDot

MDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond reputeMDot has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Official Thread for the Seeker of the Sun's/Slade's activity outside of MTF

Such a memorable poster, obviously he deserves a thread if anyone search for his art outside MTF. Anyone has the link for the shitlist etc. thing he made a couple of months ago?

The Seeker of the Sun ASK.FM
http://ask.fm/SladeTheSunseeker

The Seeker of the Sun YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxM...28t9yjnQbHJ-TA

All hail the Seeker of the Sun
(Note: this is not in any way ironic, I am an honest follower of the Slade, who is a public figure now, I am not intending to make into his shit-list)
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2015, 11:10 PM   #2
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread for the Seeker of the Sun's/Slade's activity outside of MTF

Anyone have a printscreen of the racist abuse he hurled under a YouTube-video of Serena?
Old 02-25-2015, 03:38 AM   #3
country flag Parasitic Demise
The game bores me now.

Parasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond reputeParasitic Demise has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread for the Seeker of the Sun's/Slade's activity outside of MTF

AWESOME and long overdue idea for a topic, good sir MDot.

As one of the greatest posters/beings on this forum, I owe it to the people to answer their questions. I've got 30 questions so far, and I'll stop at 100. Get those questions in - if you want them answered!

That shit list you are referencing is locked for now. I can update it later.

By the way, I have picked the theme song of the Sun Seeker:

Support GOAT, and you will be victorious along with GOAT himself.

Pro-Federer - Pro-Djokovic - Pro-Ferrer - Pro-Dimitrov
Anti-Nadull
Anti-PushRay Anti-RaoDick Anti-Shitori Anti-Monfils Anti-Tsonga Anti-Seppi

Last edited by Parasitic Demise : 02-25-2015 at 03:45 AM.
Parasitic Demise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 04:43 AM   #4
country flag User Name

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like he has passed federerbestclass in notoriety. Didn't he have an account on here as well?
Old 02-28-2015, 04:16 PM   #5
country flag NID_BTFO

NID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond reputeNID_BTFO has a reputation beyond repute

What does ACC stand for?
One of the perks of being a pantheon-tier player involves having your own flock of men readily to defend your honor on the Internet as if their egos depended on it. They will do it for free and without ever needing you to recognize them.
NID_BTFO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote