The Davis Cup final ... - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2002, 07:38 AM   #106
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

oh btw how cute was the pic with paulo and seb with both their caps back to front?! awwww...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2002, 08:29 AM   #107
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

hey would neone be able to post the article about arnaud godfathering toM?
i only saw a bit on the sporeover site:

'arnaud clement parrain du deuxieme enfant de 'Seb'
seb grosjean a demande a son pote arnaud clement d'etre le parrain de son deuxieme enfant tom, ne au mois de juillet. tres touche par la preposition, clement accepte'

dont u think its weird that they told the media? considering how private seb is about his family life and stuf.
Old 11-22-2002, 09:41 AM   #108
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

french version of Die another day,i translated the article from french with babelfish!i dont have other news on Arnaud's godfathering Tom,sorry.

I think Arnaud should play along with Seb cos he has more experience than Paulo and he knows how to handle the pressure and how play the big points!
Old 11-22-2002, 10:55 AM   #109
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

players were interviewed by a reporter of RTL,and she asked a small version of Proust questionnaire.with the question "If you were a woman", the men married, after blackberry reflexion, have all answered "My wife". at the question "If you were an animal", Nicolas Escudé answered a bear. Know why... Lastly, the journalist wished to know with when the last tears of our tennismen went up. A subject very intimist who made a paperboard.

if someone finds more news on this questionnaire,pls post it here cos i'm very curious to read all the Q&A!!

Seb and Nico

Arnaud!so funny!

Old 11-22-2002, 02:37 PM   #110
Marilyn

Marilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond repute

lol these pics are too cute! I'd like to know more about the Q&A as well!

Good luck to:
Nicolas Escude, Gustavo Kuerten, Arnaud Clement, Roger Federer,
Sebastien Grosjean, Carlos Moya, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Paul-Henri Mathieu, Marcelo Rios, Richard Gasquet, Fabrice Santoro, Alex Corretja, Xavier Malisse, Juan Ignacio Chela, Tommy Robredo, Max Mirnyi, Ivan Ljubicic, Gaston Gaudio, Paradorn Srichaphan, Yeu-Tzuoo Wang, Yen-Hsun Lu and many many more!
Marilyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 03:13 PM   #111
Marilyn

Marilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond reputeMarilyn has a reputation beyond repute

more:
Arnaud

Nico

Good luck to:
Sebastien Grosjean, Carlos Moya, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Paul-Henri Mathieu, Marcelo Rios, Richard Gasquet, Fabrice Santoro, Alex Corretja, Xavier Malisse, Juan Ignacio Chela, Tommy Robredo, Max Mirnyi, Ivan Ljubicic, Gaston Gaudio, Paradorn Srichaphan, Yeu-Tzuoo Wang, Yen-Hsun Lu and many many more!
Old 11-22-2002, 07:00 PM   #112
country flag Lindsayfan

ive read that Seb was impressed by american beauty Halle Berry,the new bond girl!
Old 11-22-2002, 07:23 PM   #113
country flag Lindsayfan

they played sets today and Seb beat easily Fab,and Arnaud beat Paulo!

Seb

Arnaud

Old 11-22-2002, 07:45 PM   #114
country flag Lindsayfan

did u know that Fab and Nico live in the same building in Geneve?!
why all my fave players (apart from Seb and Juanqui) live in Geneve and I dont?!!!
Old 11-23-2002, 01:11 AM   #115
patrftfanatic

patrftfanatic
Default Going to the movies / golf

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I'm 16, lives in California USA, originally from Hong Kong though. Anyway, I love a lot of players, esp Pat. Cuz of Pat I love the Aussie DC team, but since now he's in his break I love the French team the most. Esther, I think they would watch the dubbed version of Die another day, cuz I've got a french friend and she said most of the American movies are dubbed into french voices when released in theatre and almost all are dubbed voices on TV. Arnaud hates golf? If he hates golf wouldn't he rather go see a movie to sit back and relax? Maybe he was just about to lose to Escude so he was making a weird face or sth lol. How ironic is that the rest of the French team is watching Die another day! It's as if they wanted to go see it for the team's sake, their ultimate "destiny" to win, u know! Anyway, I don't know that the movie is out already, cuz in the US I think it's only out last week or maybe this week? I like James Bond but as u know Esther my parents are saving the budget and are renting movies instead of seeing new ones, so annoying althu it does save a lot cuz movies r getting so so so expensive. Sorry I kept babbling on lol.

Samantha
Proud supporter for a comeback by PAT RAFTER, my favourite player of all time and a fan of all my other sweeties as well including, Magnus Norman, Jan-Michael Gambill, Marat Safin, Tommy Haas, Arnaud Clement, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Gustavo Kuerten, also loves Carlos Moya, Nicholas Lapentti, Thomas Enqvist, Mark Phillipoussis, Roger Federer, Sebastien Grosjean, etc! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lordsoftennis
patrftfanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 01:15 AM   #116
patrftfanatic

patrftfanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Lindsayfan
did u know that Fab and Nico live in the same building in Geneve?!
why all my fave players (apart from Seb and Juanqui) live in Geneve and I dont?!!!
They do? Wow that's pretty cool! How did you know this? The players who live in Geneve are Arnaud, Fab and Nico? Who else? How come Geneve is such a great place? Where is it in France, south or noth?
Proud supporter for a comeback by PAT RAFTER, my favourite player of all time and a fan of all my other sweeties as well including, Magnus Norman, Jan-Michael Gambill, Marat Safin, Tommy Haas, Arnaud Clement, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Gustavo Kuerten, also loves Carlos Moya, Nicholas Lapentti, Thomas Enqvist, Mark Phillipoussis, Roger Federer, Sebastien Grosjean, etc! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lordsoftennis
patrftfanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:22 AM   #117
country flag esther

why is everyone saying geneve and not geneva?! geneva's in switzerland samantha!!! its like on the border of switzerland so its practically IN france...not really but yeah its like REAL near france. taxes...!!! i dunno..practically all of the french tennis people 'live' in geneva right? but like arnaud's in aix most of the time newayz during the break so he prolly spends very little time there anyway.

LOL arnaud in that golf buggy is hilarious....i dunno but i just know he hates golf...or maybe that was seb that hates golf...hmmm
yeah die another day isnt even out here i dont think...but then australias really behind in movies and stuf like that..hehe

oh how cute...seb was 'impressed' with halle berry. does neone know if he's family with him atm?? i thought tom was getting baptised this week so yeah
Old 11-23-2002, 10:28 AM   #118
country flag Lindsayfan

samantha i've added u to my contact list on Msn,pls u do the same!my account is: valetennis@hotmail.com

esther: Geneva is english,Geneve is french!btw i dunno about Arnaud and the others,but i'm sure that Guy lives there the whole year (cos kids have the school so they cant move always),only in the summer he goes to Biarritz (south france) to do windsurf.
-I've read that Tom's christening will be on 17 May,but maybe i've read wrong!

Last edited by Lindsayfan : 11-23-2002 at 12:33 PM.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 10:32 AM   #119
country flag Lindsayfan

how sweet is this pic!!!!!

Arnaud and Paulo in double

Guy,Fab and Nico!

Last edited by Lindsayfan : 11-23-2002 at 12:20 PM.
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 04:45 PM   #120
Marilyn

awww i love that group pic! I'd like to be that couch

Good luck to: