Donnay Pro One review - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2012, 02:59 AM   #1
country flag Donnay Quixote

Donnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond reputeDonnay Quixote has a reputation beyond repute
Default Donnay Pro One review

I LOVE this stick !!

I first tried the 18 x 20 version and the control was sick but then they came out with the 16 x 19 version and I even liked it better!!

Although the 18 x 20 version is no longer on the Donnay website you can still order it by just calling and asking for it.

You lose a little control with the 16 x 19 but not all that much and the power you gain is tremendous .

I will try and string the 18 x 20 at a lower tension and see what happens but right now I'm in love with the pro one . 16 x 19 . It's just perfection . Bravo Donnay!!!
Donnay Quixote is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote