Austria vs Russia Davis Cup - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #16
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Austria vs Russia Davis Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
Do you really think, Jürgen will be up against Kunitsyn? Knowing Tarpishev as the fox that he is, I expect another joker from him.
I kinda do ... mostly cuz kuni's H2H against melzer is 2-0

OTOH, kuni's been going out in the first round in recent tournaments, so do you suspect he might put in youzhny instead?

what's the deadline for making last-minute changes?
Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #17
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Austria vs Russia Davis Cup

just to complete the prematch pics ... here are the scheduled doubles
Old 02-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #18
country flag Sweetspot

melzer is the MAN so far

Old 02-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

Keep up the good job Jurgen
Old 02-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #20
country flag Sweetspot

kuni played clutch in the second, took it in the TB

===

wow!!! jurgen breaks in the third, lets out a war whoop!!!

jurgen, with his 13 aces so far, serving has helped him bridge emotional roller coaster ... hang in there Baby!!
Old 02-10-2012, 02:28 PM   #21
country flag Sweetspot

arrrrrggggghhhhh ... kuni playing clutch again, breaks right back, 2 all
Old 02-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #22
country flag Sweetspot

are you watching, MJF ?????

our man up a break in the third, 4-3
Old 02-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #23
country flag Sweetspot

woot!!! jurgen takes the third set with an ace, 6-4

announcer just mentioned youzhny has a bit of a shoulder injury atm ...
Old 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #24

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute

No I am just following the score. I tried to sign up to watch it, but it said I did something wrong. I always seem to have thet problem. Not the best eye sight.
It is the 5th set now and Jurgen just has to win it.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #25
country flag Sweetspot

woof! 62 UE
I hope this wont be a case of slow and steady wins the race, b/c igor has been the steadier (even tho less spectacular) with almost half the UE as jurgen, and is rewarded with the fourth set ...

fifth set doesnt have a tiebreak ... please seize your chances in this set, jurgen!!!

Old 02-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
country flag Sweetspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJurgenfan View Post
No I am just following the score. I tried to sign up to watch it, but it said I did something wrong. I always seem to have thet problem. Not the best eye sight.
It is the 5th set now and Jurgen just has to win it.
oh dear, that's too bad ... how bout the liveScoreHunter? are you able to get it on there?

oh KAAAAAAYYYYYY ... jurgen's got break point ... take it J
Old 02-10-2012, 04:06 PM   #27

I never heard of liveScoreHunter before. What is it?
He has to hold now.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #28

He did it. Austria 1 Russia 0I hope you all go to see it. I was not able to watch.
Now Haider-Mauer needs to pull off a great upset and win.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #29

If you go here you will find some pictures of Jurgen from his match today against Kunitsyn.
http://www.tennis.com/galleries/index.aspx?image=55071 It is from Tennis.com Please post them here Sweetspot. They are on pages 9 and 10.Thanks
Old 02-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #30

Marach/Peya lost so tomorrow Austria needs to win 1 of the 2 singles. I wonder who Jurgen will have to play. Do you think they will continue to play Bolomolov? It will be an important match for Jurgen.
If I read the score right Marach/Peya were up 4-1 in the fifth set and lost it 4-6. Correct me if I am wrong. With the home town crowd cheer for them, I find it hard to undersand how they lost.