Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

Well he's comming back on courts. He's in Quimper draw round1 vs Carreno-Busta. The only goal of that match is not being injured again and be able to run Finger crossed for the calf

About the schedule he's in Bergamo entry list next week, hoping a WC for Open 13 and should play Cherbourg with a WC or with his ranking.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

Little interview in the local newspaper. He's not sure to be competitiv on this tournament. For the challenger now he prefers to play mostly the ones in France. Marseille will be one of the goal of his season. He continues as the pleasure is still here and thinks month by month now due to his body.

So he's ready to lose in his mind. Well hopefully body will gives positiv signs but I still found crazy he's on courts 18 days after a calf strain.

He's on double draw with Nico Devilder the dwarf team is back. They start tuesday evening after PHM http://www.opendequimper.com/arnaud-...ebutent-mardi/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quimper.jpg (257.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by soulage : 02-05-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I probably said it before, but I will say it again. Your information finding skills are amazing!

In the article they say Arnaud is 33, is 34 the age where you are getting younger again every year?
I still love that picture from DC, for me that was the match I will remember the most in my years as a fan of Arnaud.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #4
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I probably said it before, but I will say it again. Your information finding skills are amazing!

In the article they say Arnaud is 33, is 34 the age where you are getting younger again every year?
I still love that picture from DC, for me that was the match I will remember the most in my years as a fan of Arnaud.
i have to second that!

soulage when arno has retired, you must run a course on 'how to dig up stuff on the internet'

and yes i find it incredible too, barely two weeks after he abandoned the doubles in melbourne, he's fit enough to be playing again competitively. something is not right
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #5
country flag soulage

Last message on facebook today stresses that he will need time to recover his speed and tonicity. Then he tells us He will eat crabs tonight

Another internet found http://www.letelegramme.com/sports/t...ss&xtor=RSS-24

The link for the video report on Arno
http://videos.letelegramme.com/playe...g=8aae5b78795s

He loves the surface but has a lot of doubts about his injury and his level of play. Julien JeanPierre is with him He's cute in that and looks happy to be there. Tell if the video doesn't work abroad.

The twitter of the tournament gives the link for another video where we see he's not moving so well

Last edited by soulage : 02-06-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article and video! It works fine for me.
Not that I can understand any of it.

And I agree with Via, when it gets really quiet in here I want to sign up for that course too.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Thanks for the article and video! It works fine for me.
Not that I can understand any of it.

And I agree with Via, when it gets really quiet in here I want to sign up for that course too.
A french course ?

Arno will do a signature session in a supermarket at 2 pm tomorrow He'll play at 6 pm so not the best way to be focus. He will surely no stay longer in Quimper but he will have do a lot of medias for the tournaments promotion.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #8
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
A french course ?

Arno will do a signature session in a supermarket at 2 pm tomorrow He'll play at 6 pm so not the best way to be focus. He will surely no stay longer in Quimper but he will have do a lot of medias for the tournaments promotion.
Yes, I've started a course. No, I still can't understand your language.
I've started at a beginners level, we've recently learned the passé compose. And when we have listening exercises, I only really understand what they say when I can read along in the textbook.

Why in a supermarket?
Should be weird for him and the customers, a tennis superstar in between groceries.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag soulage

Good luck cos conjugation of verbs is really tough. French is really a rich language but hard to learn

The signature session is in the mall of the city surely because it's a big and animated place. The announce http://www.c-cornouaille.com/actuali...s-votre-centre
Old 02-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #10
country flag soulage

They lost in doubles after a long match. Arno makes the cut for Cherbourg no need of WC. Important news Arno is the king of the creps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quimper.jpg (325.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 1594628_11478292-reg01-20120208-t114a.jpg (36.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
country flag soulage

We even get the video of the creps party

Arno wins in two sets 61/64 against the spaniard. I watch his ATP profile and the guy only won one match since september It was a good way to win his first match of the season for Arno. More tough tomorrow against Donskoy at 6 pm.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Great, first win finally!!

I don't remember last time I saw Arnaud so shaved
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #13
country flag soulage

Arno is playing with a Prince in Quimper He was still with his Head in australia. first time I see him with a Prince.

Another video http://www.ouest-france.fr/actu/actu...2-aud_actu.Htm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1594884_pat-1202084579.jpg (31.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg dimension.jpg (335.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-09-2012, 07:16 PM   #14
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

6:3 3:6 6:7(4) Again this damn tie-break...He saved two bp, having 15-50 at 5-5, but it didn't turn the match over..
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #15
country flag soulage

The number of tie-break he lost last 3 years is really amazing but in a way it's just logical.

The surface was good for his game but it was not enough. It's not good for the confidence but it can be interesting what he can do in the next weeks with more training.

He's still in Bergamo list for next week let's see if he'll go there. No news about WC in Marseille but PHM also request one and two WC for 30 years old guys is too much imo He entered the Marseille doubles with Dlouhy who have a strange schedule tbh

Well a lot of news and video this week but just one win.