Article : Is this the best tennis we have ever seen? - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #376
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Article : Is this the best tennis we have ever seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by munZe konZa View Post
If it makes your life easier to put others down by imagining things, then that's your problem.
That sentence doesn't even make any sense, ace.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #377
country flag Slice Winner

Slice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond reputeSlice Winner has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the best Ajde we've ever seen?

That's the real question.

Ajde.
Slice Winner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #378
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
That sentence doesn't even make any sense, ace.
Leave munZe alone please…. !
Leave munZe konZa alone!…right now!….

I mean it.!
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:44 PM   #379
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde I said...

YA!

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:07 AM   #380
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

BAMOS.!

what an incredible CLEAN era we live in
the 2 best players in the world, probably the two best athletes in the world.
how they could both run for 6 hours straight is insanely good. and to be able to do that when you are CLEAN- amazing

even if someone was not CLEAN, and instead was on designer drugs that maximise stamina and help athletes last 5+ hours- drugs that are engineered exactly for 6 hour marathons- even then no 2 men would have put up a fight like these 2 guys

but these 2 guys did it CLEAN
CLEAN
CLEAN

so incredible that no other tennis athlete in the history of tennis has even come close to this kind of stamina- and we get 2 guys who can do it, in the same era! and both guys are CLEAN, CLEAN CLEAN

i watched lendl, and he looked like a genetic freak- built for stamina- amazing ability aswell, and he would have been out on his ass after 4 maybe 5 hours- and he never played a tempo anywere near these 2 guys just did-

and these 2 guys did it CLEAN!

what amazing examples of gluten free diets
egg tubes
and tennis practice that builds biceps the size of body builders

who ever needs to go to a gym again?

just cut out gluten, live in a egg and practice tennis and you will have a perfect physique and you will also have superhuman stamina, allowing you to last over 6 hours non stop tennis

-----------------------

i sincerely hope and pray that we dont ever have a final like that again, because im honestly worried about their physical health now-

these guys are in their mid 20s and when you are at that age you dont realise the damage you do- but i think that 6 hour debacle was probably worse (physically) than alcohol and drugs on a non stop weekend party
Old 02-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #381
country flag Houstonko

Houstonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond reputeHoustonko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
Novak is kicking Nadal's Ass. thats good enough for me right now. Dont care much about the Best tennis or not. First Lets get Nadal out of the equation and then we can talk about having a better tennis Era. Now i just want Novak to repair all the damage done to tennis by repeatedly kicking Nadal's Ass.

By the Way. Happy valentine's Day Everybody.
Yeah agree, i believe Djoker had no choice but to switch to this kind of tennis because of the slow courts and when Nadal was no.1. He can play fast courts of course but not as good. Nadal should be out of this game and Djoker is repairing tennis.
Houstonko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote