No player has managed to change my mind in the past 12 months, so here's my list, a copy from the list I posted in the same thread concerning 2011:
1. Ion Tiriac
- Maffioso, thinks everything's for sale. And unfortunately, a lot indeed is.
2. Ilie Nastase
- truly annoying, served his nick 'Nasty' very well indeed
3. Michael Chang
- yep, your victories have nothing to do with talent, hard working, and not to forget, a good dose of LUCK - it's all due to a "god" loving you more than your opponent. Lucky bum, having such a god behind him. And that with a terrible, boring,
-inducing playing style. God - if he even exists - has no taste in tennis!
4. Marcello Rios
- jerk, enough said. Great player though!
5. Mariano Puerta
- doper, robbed poor Davydenko of a well-deserved GS final
6. Richard Krajicek
- annoying one-dimensional player, big mouth as a player, even bigger mouth as a tournament director which doesn't do him any favours either
7. Marc Phillipousis
- another one-dimensional serve-only 'player'. And apparently he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed either...
8. Dani Koellerer
9. André Agassi
- 'image is everything'. Unfortunately, true. Everything
was fake about this fellow! Rather enjoyed his biography, though.
Oh wait, a fresh entry:
10. Robin Haase
- yet another annoying big-mouthing Dutchie who's incapable of backing up his words with his deeds. Should he manage to do well in Rotterdam, skip him from my list.
Honorable Mentioning: Mats Trollander
, for his sniffing-glue inspired commentaries. Oh wait, it was coke I presume.
Wonder if anyone else will be able to enter my personal Shit List this coming season. I've noticed a couple of candidates already, but they'll have to work a bit harder to make it.