MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. 1. Nadal, 2. Tomic 3. Murray - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #196
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF 2012 Most Disliked Players of all time. Update Post #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
See ? The usual reaction I get ! No understanding whatsoever, I receive the same allergy I have for Nadal "now your opinion and discussion is completely worthless" : pure rejection !

... and even from people who have read my arguments and thoughts for long.

Is it impossible to admit that people can be able to have a rational argumentation AND in the meantime have feelings, which means emotions and irrational ?

My life is made of both of these as, I guess, the life of everyone here

One example of what emotions lead people to (in the thread about "who will win Monte-Carlo final ?") :

Here was my prediction : I think I was not that far from what happened
Honestly, 6-2 6-3 was hardly a far fetched prediction. If the Djokovic from the final set against Berdych showed up, it may well have been reality. As it was, he barely showed up at all.

As you admit, this is quite irrational, baffling in fact. Of course people can put emotions aside and have a rational argument, that is the only way to have a worthwhile argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Excuses.

See what you want to see. Yes, I play Tursunov on clay and he is favourite, no. Classic example of fake humility, then the always injured when he loses. Just cause you can't see why there people that don't like Nadal or have their reasons for doing so. It's not different from Djokovic or Federer, except for the reasons.

Didn't know humble athletes take fake timeouts, stretch the gamesmanship big time, 2 year ranking. It's fine to do that, it's pro sport and within the rules but that's not humility.
No idea how any of what I write is an excuse. I excuse no one's behaviour.

Notice how I didn't refute your other points, only that one. The others are all perfectly reasonable. This is one requires a leap in logic and a specific interpretation of events.

When did Rafa say Tursunov was the favourite? I must have missed that.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #197
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Of course people can put emotions aside and have a rational argument, that is the only way to have a worthwhile argument.
yes it's possible that's how people do, there are some die-hard fans in this forum who often have very interesting analyses, sometimes they even know better about their guy than others, that's why I'm often interested in reading them.

Quote:
When did Rafa say Tursunov was the favourite? I must have missed that.
I don't remember him saying that about Tursunov but sometimes he said things which were clearly shocking like one day he was afraid of playing Rochus, that one I'm sure he said it once.

It's possible to "fake humility", however I've come to the conclusion like you that's not Nadal's case.

Although I like to mention that this behavior is not "natural" and comes from his uncle's constant education, which Nadal has said himself in his biography ... but people answer me that anyway we are always a product of our education : yes in a way ... but his uncle's education looks more like a "taming" to me, not like something which helped him to develop himself really, which is why I make the distinction.
duong is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #198
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Why can't you understand that there might be a REASON the majority holds that opinion? I was not lying in my previous post, it is exactly as I said: In my experience, Nadals MTF fans make people dislike Rafa more.
Indeed, but the annoying Rafa fans are so MANY, that is the difference. I can give you 15+ names if you want.
Many of the worst Fedtards like Glenn and Magician are permabanned, so I don't understand why you bring them up. Samanosuke is a rare case because he can actually burn someone using sometimes strange english and many appreciate that and do find him funny. He's currently banned as well though just so you know.

I myself am aware I'm not a model poster in any way but I am certainly not as conceited as many of the trolls on here.
You are right, they are banned. But you can't disagree that they behaved no worse than Start da Game, yet were nowhere near as marginalised as him. He is banned too, I believe. I'm sure I could give you 15 more names too.

The majority are Federer fans, understandably they get riled up by over the top Nadal fans. Thus the majority opinion becomes that Nadal has a terrible fanbase. I haven't seen any different behaviour from Djokovic's fans in the last twelve months than I saw from Nadal fans in 2010. The difference is, Federer fans are happy to see Djokovic beating Nadal.

I hate to discuss this, talking about fans and tards seems so pathetic. I'm just tired of the discrediting of an entire fanbase when they behave no differently than the rest and I frequently read you singling them out.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #199
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are right, they are banned. But you can't disagree that they behaved no worse than Start da Game, yet were nowhere near as marginalised as him. He is banned too, I believe. I'm sure I could give you 15 more names too.
Their behavior was indeed on SdG level but then again they are permabanned and somehow SdG is not.
And I'd really like to hear those 15 names you got.
Quote:
The majority are Federer fans, understandably they get riled up by over the top Nadal fans. Thus the majority opinion becomes that Nadal has a terrible fanbase.
So, you think that only because of a few over-the-top Nadaltards, the majority of this tennisforum (including non-fedfans) consider the Nadaltards to be the worst fanbase overall? That is nonsense.
Quote:
I haven't seen any different behaviour from Djokovic's fans in the last twelve months than I saw from Nadal fans in 2010. The difference is, Federer fans are happy to see Djokovic beating Nadal.

I hate to discuss this, talking about fans and tards seems so pathetic. I'm just tired of the discrediting of an entire fanbase when they behave no differently than the rest and I frequently read you singling them out.
I don't expect you to be able to view your own fanbase objectively.

By the way, I'm not saying all Nadalfans are idiots. However I do think that this is the fandom to overall have the most clowns, at least here on MTF. And most agree with me.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #200
country flag Tepasaf

Tepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond reputeTepasaf has a reputation beyond repute

I hate:
Djokovic
Tomic
Stepanek
Del Potro
Nadal
Almagro
Federer
Murray
Troicki
Tipsarevic
Serbians
Tsonga
Fish

DTT Title: Cincinatti 2013 w. randy72391
PAW Title: Vienna 2010
Tepasaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #201
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepasaf View Post
I hate:
Djokovic
Tomic
Stepanek
Del Potro
Nadal
Almagro
Federer
Murray
Troicki
Tipsarevic
Serbians
Tsonga
Fish
Yes and is this in order. I have to count this stuff.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #202
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

This thread looks like a place for Nadal haters to have a huge circle jerk.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #203
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
This thread looks like a place for Nadal haters to have a huge circle jerk.
Quote:
I am a hater, deal with it.

The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Say what you want about Federer playing Baghdatis and Gonzo in AO finals... But at least he won them
Looner is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #204
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
he owned himself

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #205
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

1 Nadal
2 Djokovic
3 Troicki
4 Murray
5 Fish
6 Tomic
7 Almagro
8 Gasquet
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #206
country flag stanch

stanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond reputestanch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepasaf View Post
I hate:
Djokovic
Tomic
Stepanek
Del Potro
Nadal
Almagro
Federer
Murray
Troicki
Tipsarevic
Serbians
Tsonga
Fish

You should've just said TOP 10... Plus other Serbians.
stanch is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-23-2012, 04:48 PM   #207
country flag Featherer

Featherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond reputeFeatherer has a reputation beyond repute

Remarkable Careers

Code:
............2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 now(#188) 
Nadal.........3....1....4....3....1....1...1 
Tomic......................................2!! 
Murray.......13....6....3....1....2....4...3 
Roddick.......6....2....2....4....4....2...4 
Almagro.....................20....8....9...5! 
Federer......14....5....6....5....6....7...6 
Djokovic..........15....1....2....3....3...7 
Fish...................14...13.............8! 
Verdasco.........................12....6...9 
Berdych...........14...13...19...12...10..10 
Tipsarevic.......................19.......11! 
Troicki...................................13! 
Robredo...........11...11....8...11....5..15 
Hewitt........1....3....5...11....8....8 
Soderling..............10...12....7...11 
Monfils.....................17....5...14 
Tsonga......................14...10...15 
Stepanek.....10....9...12....6...14...17 
Davydenko.........10....7...18...20...18 
DelPotro.....................9...17 
Karlovic...............16....7...18 
Blake.............12....8...10 
Ljubicic......8....4....9 
Kiefer........4...17...15 
Coria.........2....7 
Nalbandian...19....8 
Rios..........5...13 
Puerta....................................11 
Connors.......7...18....-.....-...-...13 
Sampras.......8...22....-.....-...-...12 
Agassi.......12...19....-.....-...-...25  
McEnroe......11...27....-.....-...-...33 
Wilander..................................14
...boring monday afternoon
Featherer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #208
country flag Jayz77

Jayz77 is on a distinguished road

1.Wally Masur ' worlds worse commentator and couldnt play
2.Fabio Fognini ' spoilt brat,rich playboy and arrogant
3.Robin Soderling ' just arrogant and rude
4.Nicholas Almagro ' Just dont like him
5.Radek Stepanek ' show off, thinks he's Mr wonderful
6.David Nalbandian ' sore loser and arrogant
7.Filippo Volandri ' worlds worse server and shocking haircut
8.Pat Cash ' hard man to like, didnt like is game
9.Nikolay Davydenko ' shady character, {but i like his wife Irena}
10.Peter Korda ' dont like show offs, just hate the guy

Last edited by Jayz77 : 06-03-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: editing words
Jayz77 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #209
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

1. Nadal
2. Connors
3. Berdych
4. Tomic
5. Simon
6. Stepanek
7. Djokovic
8. Soderling
9. Gulbis
10. Hewitt
duarte_a is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #210
country flag Federer&Hingis

Federer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond reputeFederer&Hingis has a reputation beyond repute

1. Nadal
2. Djokovic
3. Connors
4. Wilander
5. Rusedski
6. Nalbandian
7. Kuerten
8. Tomic
9. Hewitt
10. Murray

Eugenie Bouchard Belinda Bencic Milos Raonic Stan Wawrinka Kei Nishikori

Del Potro - Haase - Goffin - Darcis - Rosol - Dimitrov - Pospisil - Chiudinelli - Dolgopolov - Kyrgios
Schalken - Edberg - Hingis - Bartoli - Tanasugarn - Coetzer - Santoro - Rosset

Support Marriage Equality

Last edited by Federer&Hingis : 07-03-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Federer&Hingis is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread