Does anyone believe Jim Courier was a greater claycourter than Federer/Djokovic? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Was Courier a greater claycourter than Fed/Nole?

Courier 2 RGs>FedNole 1 RG/case closed. 11 17.46%
FedNole>Courier, the Nadal factor has limited their success 18 28.57%
Federer>Courier>Nole, Nole has to win an RG to be in that cathegory 23 36.51%
Nole>Courier>Federer, Nole can still win 2 RGs, Fed cant. 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #61
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone believe Jim Courier was a greater claycourter than Federer/Djokovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz View Post
Borg was probably more ahead of his generation than Courier, so that will make it closer. But Couriers forehand would be a hell of a lot bigger than any forehand in that era. So I would put my money on courier.
rofl the day i hear someone on this forum say they think that Courier would EVER beat Borg on clay..... truly embrassing that you would say such a thing...

Courier would have no way to beat Borg, Borg is way too fast and if they played in the same era with the same racket technology his power would not be much of an advantage...

put money on COurier absolutely ridiculous

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote