Do you consider Novak Djokovic as a legend in the game? - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you consider him a legend?

Yes 197 62.34%
No 119 37.66%
Voters: 316. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #196
country flag sanshisan

sanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you consider Novak Djokovic as a legend in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
How is that relevant to the discussion?
Oh now he's trying to back out. WHEN IYO was the last time Nole `cheated and faked'? That is the MOST relevant question because you claim that he has been doing this all along. However you tacitly admit NOLE did not cheat when he won the AO. So when was the last time IYO that Nole `cheated'? You should be able to tell us that much. You like to throw around these extreme accusations. So now give us some FACTS.

Did Nole `cheat and fake' to win AO in 2011? Wimby in 2011? The NYO in 2011?

Last edited by sanshisan : 07-05-2012 at 07:14 PM.
sanshisan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #197
country flag sanshisan

sanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond reputesanshisan has a reputation beyond repute

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
No.

Simply put, Novak cemented the groundwork laid by Nadal and Federer. He didn't lay the groundwork himself. Credit to him for his achievements, but if self-motivated forces like Federer and Nadal were not there, Novak wouldn't have reached such heights.
And RF and RN used the groundwork laid by other top tennis players before them. This is true of top athletes in ANY sport. it's called raising the bar, running the 4 minute mile, etc

Quote:
I will add, if RF and RN were not there, Novak would be about as good as Murray, no better with his NB academy style of play. Novak's level improved because he has a bigger ego than Murray and he couldn't take the constant slapping at the hands of the other two. Murray still has to come good.
Irrelevant. In any case, Novak would still be better than Murray and would have to be tested by another athlete who is also better than Murray.

Last edited by sanshisan : 07-05-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #198
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshisan View Post
Oh now he's trying to back out. WHEN IYO was the last time Nole `cheated and faked'? That is the MOST relevant question because you claim that he has been doing this all along. However you tacitly admit NOLE did not cheat when he won the AO. So when was the last time IYO that Nole `cheated'? You should be able to tell us that much. You like to throw around these extreme accusations. So now give us some FACTS.

Did Nole `cheat and fake' to win AO in 2011? Wimby in 2011? The NYO in 2011?
Why exactly do you believe that if you post Cheater or Faker around here, everybody will know you are talking about Djokovic?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:33 PM   #199
country flag sanshisan

Quote:
Why exactly do you believe that if you post Cheater or Faker around here, everybody will know you are talking about Djokovic?
I am not aware of that.

But still no answer?! You just like to smear people with nothing to back it up? Not very impressive for a `Future Mod'.

When IYO was the last time Novak `faked and cheated'? A simple question you should be able to answer with no problem since you claim to be an expert on his `cheating' which got him to #1 in the world. So name and describe what he did at the last match he `cheated' at.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #200
country flag Fireballer

Fireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond reputeFireballer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
stop posting fangirl you are becoming even bigger joke than before
Old 07-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #201
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanshisan View Post
I am not aware of that.

But still no answer?! You just like to smear people with nothing to back it up? Not very impressive for a `Future Mod'.

When IYO was the last time Novak `faked and cheated'? A simple question you should be able to answer with no problem since you claim to be an expert on his `cheating' which got him to #1 in the world. So name and describe what he did at the last match he `cheated' at.
You have a quote on me pretending to be an expert on Nole cheating his way to #1 I'd like to read it.

Now about Nole's cheating and faking, nole himself admitted to it in a match against Monfils, plus credible players (Federer and Roddick) have commented on his faking abilities.

If you had watched tennis instead of fantasizing about teabagging Nole, you'd be aware of such commonly known facts.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #202
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireballer View Post
stop posting fangirl you are becoming even bigger joke than before
Whose DA are you again?
Old 07-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #203
country flag sicko

sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With that username, are you sure you are not a delusional fangirl unable to accept the less admirable achievements of Nole?
I'm sure his achievements are more admirable than everything you have achieved in life, including your 9000 posts on a tennis forum.
sicko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #204
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
I'm sure his achievements are more admirable than everything you have achieved in life, including your 9000 posts on a tennis forum.
If you want to glorify and idolize cheating and faking, go ahead, but it does not make you look good.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #205
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon me for interfering once again...

Although I can agree with Nole faking (although I don't see why people would care if he fakes or not as long as he delivers high quality tennis the rest of the time), I don't see why a "future Mod" is arguing with all these forum members at the same time.

This should simply end with "Let's all agree to disagree" like gentlemen... tennis is a gentlemen's sport after all.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #206
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Pardon me for interfering once again...

Although I can agree with Nole faking (although I don't see why people would care if he fakes or not as long as he delivers high quality tennis the rest of the time), I don't see why a "future Mod" is arguing with all these forum members at the same time.

This should simply end with "Let's all agree to disagree" like gentlemen... tennis is a gentlemen's sport after all.
And this is why the faking and cheating is so disgusting, but OK, let's agree to disagree.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:01 PM   #207
country flag Alcibiades

Alcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond repute

BigJohn is getting a big john up his ass in this thread.Loving it.

But he seems to love it even more,since he keeps coming for more.I am pretty certain he will be a very successfull mod in the future,since all mods in this place need to be more than a little masochistic.

Krajinovic - Dodig - Dolgopolov - Baghdatis - Raonic - Fish - Soderling - Ferrero

Novak Djokovic
4 AO; 1 Wimbledon; 1 USO; 16 MS; 3 WTF; 41 Career titles; Olympic Bronze Medalist; Davis Cup 2010; YE #1 2011,2012
Alcibiades is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #208
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post
BigJohn is getting a big john up his ass in this thread.Loving it.

But he seems to love it even more,since he keeps coming for more.I am pretty certain he will be a very successfull mod in the future,since all mods in this place need to be more than a little masochistic.
Another fangirl whith a distorted perception of reality I see. This is reminiscent of the Golden Days of Rafatards when never ending waves generic Nadaltards would pop up, all as enlightened as this crop of Noletards...
Old 07-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #209
country flag Alcibiades

Alcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's being realistic. But how would you know about reality, living 24/7 in a make belief internet Castle pretending to be a general...
People who have a vodoo doll of Brooklyn Decker all pinpricked with needles because she fucks their crush should not talk about realism.

Krajinovic - Dodig - Dolgopolov - Baghdatis - Raonic - Fish - Soderling - Ferrero

Novak Djokovic
4 AO; 1 Wimbledon; 1 USO; 16 MS; 3 WTF; 41 Career titles; Olympic Bronze Medalist; Davis Cup 2010; YE #1 2011,2012
Alcibiades is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #210
country flag sicko

sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you want to glorify and idolize cheating and faking, go ahead, but it does not make you look good.
I'm just putting you back into your place and reminding you of your irrelevance.

tomorrow nole is going for his 5th consecutive slam final, what are you doing?
sicko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote