AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #106
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5

lendl really had a great effect on murray

of course- not even lendl in his corner would have helped murray beat nadal
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #107
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
Honestly, can you see Murray winnin one in the future? Guy will repeat last year I say here. Watch him losing to Young again.
Give him time,he's only been with Lindl for 3weeks,also he showed some serious fighting spirit,and willingness to come forward,he just needs to do it more often.Also his serve and FH needs a bit of improvement.
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #108
country flag green25814

green25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond reputegreen25814 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Let him suffer. Feeding poor guy when being mental state like that aint good.
Go back to wanking over DelPotro Us Open 09 stills basement-dweller

Federer - The Artist
Murray - The Tactician
Nalbandian - The Ballstriker
Llodra - The S/V
green25814 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #109
country flag tnosugar

tnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond reputetnosugar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeast View Post
This is the match last year's final should have been. Started off slow, Djoker showing great fatigue but seems to be Wolverine in the flesh, got physically fitter as the match wore on and Murray getting too careless at crucial points. Both players showed fight and it's too bad only one gets the chance to lift the trophy on Sunday.

well done to Djoker 2.0, balls of adamantium best of luck on Sunday.
This dynamic of fatigue is nothing strange for tennis. You are fresh in the first (won it easily), lactic acid builds by the second and you get fatigued, your metabolism then steps up and you start burning it in the third (for Novak the second is often the one he will drop against his peers in the the top 4). In the third it was close and by the fourth he was flying again, the body in top gear.

20-something girl: So, I guess we are now officially corporate hos.
30-something man: Yeah, so now you have to learn to play tennis.
Girl passerby: What does that have to do with anything?
20-something girl: Then we can be corporate hos and tennis pros -- duh.
30-something man: We should do commercials... Why don't we work for an ad agency?!

--59th & Lex
tnosugar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #110
country flag rubbERR
Banned!

rubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond repute

After this only thing is sure - Murray aint never winning GS.

Stop praising and turn your mind into negatives.
rubbERR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #111
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priam View Post
Hats off to Djokovic for winning, really thought he'd get broken in the 5-5 game. Murray will be kicking himself. Pretty tough loss to swallow.

But hats off to to Lendl for planting the seeds in Murray's game. Should be effective come Wimby/US HC season.
Optimistic bullshit. Or just dreaming?
We all know he will fail to win anything big.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #112
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
lol @ Djokovic eating things we weren't allowed to see and having coke eyes.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #113
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalkdust View Post
What a fantastic match! Congratulations to both players. This is what I was hoping for in last year's final, albeit I would prefer that Andy would win. Still, a great effort from Andy. He left it all out there on the court, and you can't ask for more than that.
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #114
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gutted for Murray.

He was fighting and attacking, not only against Djokovic, but also against his inner demons. It was so close... I hope he doesn't take this too badly. This was a step up in the right direction for him. But, I really wish he could've taken this. It would've been his transformation to next level. Man... This is just too sad for me.
paseo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #115
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

This one's painful.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #116
country flag zlaja777

zlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Nole wasn't acting like he was on the brink of death at the start of the 2nd set?
Thats because he had problems, just like in his match against Ferrer in 2nd set. He was running slower for a set and a half, couldn't hit a single first serve, Murray had a lot more winners in that period. Why didn't he acted like that in last 2 sets? ? don't want to argue after a great match, think what you want but that is not acting.
zlaja777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #117
country flag Arhaych

Arhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond reputeArhaych has a reputation beyond repute

Forehand down the line at 5-5, 30-40 won the match for Djokovic. Had it misfired, Murray would have won his fourth game on the bounce, and despite being inconsistent on serve, I'd have backed him to take the win.
Arhaych is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #118
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by green25814 View Post
Go back to wanking over DelPotro Us Open 09 stills basement-dweller
Loser.
Delpo beat fedal back 2 back, while murray is a born loser. It's obvious he will retire without a slam title.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #119
country flag Drugs Ruin Lives

Drugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond reputeDrugs Ruin Lives has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
Honestly, can you see Murray winnin one in the future? Guy will repeat last year I say here. Watch him losing to Young again.
Everyone knows Murray will never win a slam, including himself. His fans aren't deluded, they are just in denial.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #120
country flag Marc23

Marc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc23 has a reputation beyond repute

Things that decided the match:

Djokovic had more aces...

Djokoivc had more winners...

Djokovic had less errors...
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote