AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5 - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #211
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AO SF: Djokovic outmarathons Murray 6-3 3-6 6-7(4) 6-1 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmap View Post
Any update on Djokovic's magic food?
according to nole it never happened. courier asked how he recovered and nole responded "water, energy drinks and bananas". no mention of the brown substance he was eating while hiding his face (and said substance) under a towel

i doubt it was anything illegal, but why hide it?.....chris fowler found it very odd as well.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #212
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
lol @ Djokovic eating things we weren't allowed to see and having coke eyes.
I assume that was just down to sponsors etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Nole wasn't acting like he was on the brink of death at the start of the 2nd set?
And Murray was doing exactly the same in set 4 . It's just that while Djokovic completely dominated when Murray was tired, Murray put in a shocker and mentally folded in that third set until the very end.

Both of their energy levels went up and down all match. Murray looked dead until he reeled off those 3 games in a row in the 5th. So if Djokovic is a faker then so is he.

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #213
country flag Rafa#Uno:-)

Rafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond reputeRafa#Uno:-) has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw12dhz4ThI

The best player spin and speed together

Rafa#Uno:-) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #214
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Nole! Thanks to you i have no fingernails left.
lucyfur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #215
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
Novak is a cheating bitch.He created impression he is tired in third set.Andy believed it and cannot concentrate after third set expecting Fakovic to play slow.But Fakovic surprised him with fast shots.
Novak is a cheater.El Matador will kick this cheating butt in sunday.Poor Andy
This what i call,clutching at straws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garson007 View Post
I'm just glad that giving the awful awful start that a bad match turned into a pretty epic one.
Crazy that the quilty got better after more than 4h

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
Oh I've almost forgotten to dedicate today's result to Sapeod. He is surely having a great time
Thought i missed someone
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #216
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'll tell you why Murray lost to Djokovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riosreigned View Post
First of all Murray is a great player but a very unlucky one, Fed got Flip in his first slam final. Rafa got Puerta. Djokovic got Tsonga. Murray always runs into one of the GOAT (Fed, Rafa, Djok) in his slam semis and Fs. Murray never gets a freebie, if Murray were as lucky as the Big 3 and got like a Soderling, Tsonga, Monfils, Roddick in his first three slam finals he'd have three. Just tough bad luck for Murray. Today he played the match of his life. Awe inspiring effort by Andy. Djokovic is an unbeatable machine playing arguably the best tennis in history, having surpassed the level of the two GOATS Fed and Rafa. Murray was equal terms with Djok today. it came down to the end. Who wants it more? Murray's box let him down. Lendl and Kim and crew were sitting there like zombies. At 5-5 in the fifth, Djok got a push from his girl Jelena who shouted and implored him on lovingly and forcefully. He got that push. Murray never got that push from Kim or Lendl. He needed that little push at that moment. That was the difference. Who want it more? Djok's box wanted it more than Murray's. They need to make once change and get someone there who can provide that energy, that extra motivation in the moment of truth. And to repel off people like that assho7e who yelled double fault when Murray was serving, that did not help the sensitive Murray. Murray was right there today. Grand unforgettable effort. Murray is a great player don't ever forget that. He almost took down the unbeatable machine today. Epic match.
Give him Gulbis for the final, he still finds ways to lose it.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #217
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
I assume that was just down to sponsors etc.

And Murray was doing exactly the same in set 4 . It's just that while Djokovic completely dominated when Murray was tired, Murray put in a shocker and mentally folded in that third set until the very end.

Both of their energy levels went up and down all match. Murray looked dead until he reeled off those 3 games in a row in the 5th. So if Djokovic is a faker then so is he.
Murray tanked set 4. Djokovic didn't tank set 2, you utter tool.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #218
country flag Nixer

Nixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riosreigned View Post
First of all Murray is a great player but a very unlucky one, Fed got Flip in his first slam final. Rafa got Puerta. Djokovic got Tsonga. Murray always runs into one of the GOAT (Fed, Rafa, Djok) in his slam semis and Fs. Murray never gets a freebie, if Murray were as lucky as the Big 3 and got like a Soderling, Tsonga, Monfils, Roddick in his first three slam finals he'd have three. Just tough bad luck for Murray. Today he played the match of his life. Awe inspiring effort by Andy. Djokovic is an unbeatable machine playing arguably the best tennis in history, having surpassed the level of the two GOATS Fed and Rafa. Murray was equal terms with Djok today. it came down to the end. Who wants it more? Murray's box let him down. Lendl and Kim and crew were sitting there like zombies. At 5-5 in the fifth, Djok got a push from his girl Jelena who shouted and implored him on lovingly and forcefully. He got that push. Murray never got that push from Kim or Lendl. He needed that little push at that moment. That was the difference. Who want it more? Djok's box wanted it more than Murray's. They need to make once change and get someone there who can provide that energy, that extra motivation in the moment of truth. And to repel off people like that assho7e who yelled double fault when Murray was serving, that did not help the sensitive Murray. Murray was right there today. Grand unforgettable effort. Murray is a great player don't ever forget that. He almost took down the unbeatable machine today. Epic match.
she did that non-stop the whole match.. somehow he still lost 2 sets
Nadal Verdasco Bolelli Lopez Almagro Fognini Dimitrov Mahut Phau Lacko Volandri Guccione Bozoljac Davydenko Darcis Haas Becker Dancevic Monfils Mathieu Ginepri Karlovic Montanes Kudla Cuevas Tipsarevic Kohlschreiber Seppi Monaco Andreev L.Mayer Tursunov Gil Ilhan Udomchoke Copil Ram Janowicz Llodra Rochus Brown
Nixer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #219
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond repute

Someone sounds bitter.
lucyfur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #220
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

better player and human being lost
Old 01-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #221
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Murray tanked set 4. Djokovic didn't tank set 2, you utter tool.
Clydey at his whining best. Murray is a good match (for Clydey), but Roddick would have been better.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #222
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post

You have little clue of ATP tennis, stick to the mickey mouse WTA.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #223
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

scud was a probably the hardest match in wimbledon 2003

roddick was the most dangerous player on grass between 2003-2005

puerta was shit however

tsonga was lethal at the ao- his demolision job of nadal is still my fave match of all time
Old 01-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #224
country flag cowking

cowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond reputecowking has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic's box wanted it more? I don't think they were that big of a factor but some other good points there...have to admit though I was surprised at Jelena's support, she was really cheering hardcore for Nole. And she's smoking hot to boot, lucky Nole...
cowking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #225
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Think you're looking for excuses.Muzza's box,was as supporting as Nole's.And as much as i like Nole,he is in no way surpassed Fed/Rafa's level.Mentally though he was the stronger of the two today.
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote