Police camped outside Tomic's house... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:29 AM   #31
country flag rowie343

rowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond reputerowie343 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police camped outside Tomic's house...

His dad comes to his defence when his son has a run in with the law. Herein lies the problem.
rowie343 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #32
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
lol what piece of shit cops in AUstralia, charging you 300$ for revving YOUR ENGINE? seriously??? that is ridiculous. what law does not permit revving of engines????

and he needed permission to drive his car of choice??? this is just extremely stupid. either the law enforcement are being idiots are the laws in Australia are ***king insane
Think he needs permission because of his age and the type of car it is. Lots of countries try and stop young boy racers so not letting 18/19 year olds drive fast cars isn't that strange... Whether the law is right or not his licence only allows him to drive to and from practice - he's not stuck to that so he should face the law. Locking himself in the house is beyond ridiculous - make an official complaint to the police if you need to - don't ignore their instructions.

What an Australia Day - their great hope doing them proud...
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:31 AM   #33
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute

He is just bird in cage. He needs freedom, he needs Balkan. Come back home, everything is forgiven to you. Even for a Balkanian he is too crazy. It's because of TUZLAAAAAAAAA probably.
Just keep rolling Bernard, just keep rolling.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #34
country flag Chris.

Chris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond reputeChris. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol what piece of shit cops in AUstralia, charging you 300$ for revving YOUR ENGINE? seriously??? that is ridiculous. what law does not permit revving of engines????

and he needed permission to drive his car of choice??? this is just extremely stupid. either the law enforcement are being idiots are the laws in Australia are ***king insane
In Australia when you are 18-21 years old you are on P plates. Which means you can not drive a high powered car. He got special premession to drive it to and from training only. He got caught driving it twice in 2 hours.
Chris. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #35
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny how the nard tards are coming out to defend this moron. First bad sportsmanship, now flouting the law and being an asshole to poor government workers? Major douche bag. Locking himself in his house? Major pussy.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #36
country flag tripb19

tripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh muzzas and their cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118
Watch your hero getting schooled by Nalbandian like this pansy again.
At least this pansy took 6 games from Nalby whilst your hero took 3 games in Madrid.
Oct/Nov 2007: There was a time in history when the quality of a tennis player was determined by how many games he won off David Nalbandian.
tripb19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:34 AM   #37
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Think he needs permission because of his age and the type of car it is. Lots of countries try and stop young boy racers so not letting 18/19 year olds drive fast cars isn't that strange... Whether the law is right or not his licence only allows him to drive to and from practice - he's not stuck to that so he should face the law. Locking himself in the house is beyond ridiculous - make an official complaint to the police if you need to - don't ignore their instructions.

What an Australia Day - their great hope doing them proud...
it seems totally unfair for the laws to decide that a younger driver can't drive a certain type of car. once you have a license to drive you have a license to drive. and what is this strange black/white previleges of when TOmic can drive the car? just to practice? why allow him to do that? it's just as dangerous for him to drive the car to practice as anywhere else.

you're right though. the laws might be silly but it always is a mistake to disobey or argue with the police. i definitely see where Tomic is coming from, it's a bit absurd the rules and how the cops handled it doesn't sound that great. getting charged for revving an engine is silly.

sounds like a much tougher and more difficult driving system than in America

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #38
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

he's either a promotional genius or a fucked up kid with a persecution complex.
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #39
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahhahha come on this is kind of cool !!! police in many countries are ass holes and some laws are just ridiculous. he was probably driving like 2 MPH over the speed limit and police made a big deal about it.

i would not be surprised if the cops were giving him a hard time. often police have resentment towards very wealthy youth with expensive vehicles AND of course they know and would recognize Bernard Tomic.

lol it's funny they're camped out of his house like he's dangerous or anything he has done is going to get him locked up for a while.... silly overdramatic police
what gets into you that you have to make up these wild, unsubstantiated stories. of course you know nothing about Australian law, how fast Tomic was going or what the police's attitude is towards him. You are just spinning a story out of thin air.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #40
country flag kenboy123

kenboy123 is on a distinguished road

Wow really Tomic????...this is just pathetic...he is not above the law and what the hell did he even do in the first place? not to say that the cops are not completely out of line as well because i don't know the situation, but if the cops are outside your house...they need to come out...well...at least this was the breaking news that EPSN was talking about???...THANK GOD!!!...when i first heard the breaking news thing...i initially thought Tomic was dead...
kenboy123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #41

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
It's funny how the nard tards are coming out to defend this moron. First bad sportsmanship, now flouting the law and being an asshole to poor government workers? Major douche bag. Locking himself in his house? Major pussy.
poor government workers? I was actually considering becoming a police officer for a while recently and I took many criminal justice classes. statistics show that many cops abuse their power and only take the job so that they will have power over others... there certainly is a good chance that these officers were not very polite in how they addressed the situation.

irrelevant of the laws, for what Tomic did it just is absurd that they are camped out of his house like this is some big stake terrorist situation. shows how immature officials can be sometimes

Rafael Nadal
Old 01-26-2012, 06:37 AM   #42
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

they should've smoked him out of the house lol
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:38 AM   #43
country flag tripb19

tripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond reputetripb19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it seems totally unfair for the laws to decide that a younger driver can't drive a certain type of car. once you have a license to drive you have a license to drive. and what is this strange black/white previleges of when TOmic can drive the car? just to practice? why allow him to do that? it's just as dangerous for him to drive the car to practice as anywhere else.

you're right though. the laws might be silly but it always is a mistake to disobey or argue with the police. i definitely see where Tomic is coming from, it's a bit absurd the rules and how the cops handled it doesn't sound that great. getting charged for revving an engine is silly.

sounds like a much tougher and more difficult driving system than in America
Are you retarded? There's a reason Australia leads the world in road safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118
Watch your hero getting schooled by Nalbandian like this pansy again.
At least this pansy took 6 games from Nalby whilst your hero took 3 games in Madrid.
Oct/Nov 2007: There was a time in history when the quality of a tennis player was determined by how many games he won off David Nalbandian.
tripb19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
what gets into you that you have to make up these wild, unsubstantiated stories. of course you know nothing about Australian law, how fast Tomic was going or what the police's attitude is towards him. You are just spinning a story out of thin air.
unfortunately I do know as much as you and I know what TOmic has done thus far as it has been reported. obviously regardless of Australian law (none of which I said I knew despite what you have just stated) it is silly for them to camp out of his house in the manner they are. so far we have counts of Tomic driving a sportscar when he was not supposed to, twice in the same day, and refusing to stop his vehicle while on route to home when asked to stop by the officer.

it is just not a very large criminal act at all and to demonize Tomic for this is silly.

Rafael Nadal
Old 01-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #45
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

best tennis news story ever.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote