1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc. - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-30-2013, 02:17 AM   #1006
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Luca lost 63 62.

Have a feeling that Brymer will win Kalamazoo.
Are you being serious or joking about Brymer?
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2013, 02:58 AM   #1007
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
Are you being serious or joking about Brymer?
He has already beaten Papa, Cortinteli, and Redlicki. Thai is injured. Besides Rubin and Kozlov, everyone's form is meh. So I think he has a good chance of winning it.

“When you fall for someone’s personality, everything else about them becomes beautiful.”
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:13 AM   #1008
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He has already beaten Papa, Cortinteli, and Redlicki. Thai is injured. Besides Rubin and Kozlov, everyone's form is meh. So I think he has a good chance of winning it.
He certainly did beat all those players but it was all in one tournament where it looked like he was destined to win!

I d give Gage a distant chance and name him in the possible 20 players who can win but certainly would put him at the bottom of that list. Gage is a decent player but very one dimensional and I can see him exiting early if he meets a crafty player who will just chop him up.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:38 AM   #1009
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He certainly did beat all those players but it was all in one tournament where it looked like he was destined to win!

I d give Gage a distant chance and name him in the possible 20 players who can win but certainly would put him at the bottom of that list. Gage is a decent player but very one dimensional and I can see him exiting early if he meets a crafty player who will just chop him up.
He will most likely be a high seed, so he should have a favorable draw. And sadly, there are not many crafty players IMO. I can see him lose to Rubin and Kozlov, but he has a decent chance of beating the other baseliners. So who are the 19 players that you placed above him if you don't mind me asking.

To be honest, I am hoping that the '98 juniors will surprise me.

“When you fall for someone’s personality, everything else about them becomes beautiful.”
Old 06-30-2013, 04:21 AM   #1010
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
He will most likely be a high seed, so he should have a favorable draw. And sadly, there are not many crafty players IMO. I can see him lose to Rubin and Kozlov, but he has a decent chance of beating the other baseliners. So who are the 19 players that you placed above him if you don't mind me asking.

To be honest, I am hoping that the '98 juniors will surprise me.
Brymer is not my twentieth choice to win, don t get me wrong but I will not place his chances of winning seven matches in KZoo before the players, regardless whether he has beaten them or not, like Kozlov, Rubin, Schneider, Baughman, Escobedo, Papa, Schaefer, Corinteli, Thai, Connor Farren, Goldhoff, Mac Donald, Aragone, Redlicki. Again, I don t necessarily mean that all of the above are better players than Gage but if i were a betting man, I would not bet Brymer to win 7 matches at the Zoo.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:30 AM   #1011
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Brymer is not my twentieth choice to win, don t get me wrong but I will not place his chances of winning seven matches in KZoo before the players, regardless whether he has beaten them or not, like Kozlov, Rubin, Schneider, Baughman, Escobedo, Papa, Schaefer, Corinteli, Thai, Connor Farren, Goldhoff, Mac Donald, Aragone, Redlicki. Again, I don t necessarily mean that all of the above are better players than Gage but if i were a betting man, I would not bet Brymer to win 7 matches at the Zoo.
Thank you for your insight.

Old 06-30-2013, 04:32 AM   #1012
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

on the topic of Kzoo, I am thinking of going again this year Really interested in seeing some of the younger guys play.

Last edited by Smoke944 : 06-30-2013 at 04:35 AM.
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #1013
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
on the topic of Kzoo, I am thinking of going again this year Really interested in seeing some of the younger guys play.
I think that the younger ones will probably play 16 s except for Kozlov because Mmoh, Tiafoe Blumberg Paul won t make the US open and this is their chance to get a WC.

Also the dubs in 18 s will be interesting. Papa/Kozlov, Rubin/Redlicki, Thai/Corinteli (probably, makes sense), McDonald/Aragone would be my favorites to win the WC into the main of US
Old 06-30-2013, 06:42 PM   #1014
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
I think that the younger ones will probably play 16 s except for Kozlov because Mmoh, Tiafoe Blumberg Paul won t make the US open and this is their chance to get a WC.

Also the dubs in 18 s will be interesting. Papa/Kozlov, Rubin/Redlicki, Thai/Corinteli (probably, makes sense), McDonald/Aragone would be my favorites to win the WC into the main of US
I have a feeling that Mmoh will play the 18s. Even if he doesn't make the maindraw of the USO, he will probably get a qualifying wildcard like last year.

Old 06-30-2013, 10:44 PM   #1015
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Luca Corinteli ‏@Luca_Corinteli 4h

Nice dinner in London with the fam @spapa22 @stefankozlov http://instagram.com/p/bMR17Bvl4b/

Old 07-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #1016
country flag zumbazumba

[quote=SapELee;16464505][IMG]http://distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/4ace7cdee1ac11e29d8022000a1fa9ec_7.jpg[/IMG

Cool pic! Where is Rubin? Probably taking a picture

Last edited by zumbazumba : 07-01-2013 at 02:39 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #1017
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

Cool pic! Where is Rubin? Probably taking a picture
Maybe having dinner with John McEnroe.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #1018
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Check out the 2008 Junior Orange Bowl slideshow from Zootennis, some interesting pictures : http://tenniskalamazoo.blogspot.com/...1_archive.html

Old 07-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #1019
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

If Edmund/Silva win their doubles match today I think there is a fair chance we can watch Noah against them tomorrow on the stream.
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #1020
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
If Edmund/Silva win their doubles match today I think there is a fair chance we can watch Noah against them tomorrow on the stream.
Exciting!ESPN?