1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc. - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #526
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Jared won a couple of easy qualifying matches and now he plays the number 1 seed (WR 292) in the first round of a 15k in Venezuela. Good luck!
Also, GL to Noah in Birmingham.
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #527
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

I'm surprised that it is on a hardcourt Good luck and happy belated 16th birthday Interestingly, this is Jared's pro debut. Is it a common theme to make your pro debut after turning 16? I remember Noah qualified for his first futures on his sweet 16.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:06 AM   #528
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
I'm surprised that it is on a hardcourt Good luck and happy belated 16th birthday Interestingly, this is Jared's pro debut. Is it a common theme to make your pro debut after turning 16? I remember Noah qualified for his first futures on his sweet 16.
Not really. Kozlov got his first points at 14, Thai at 15, Polnet at 15 and many others. I m not sure if Papa, Corinteli and Macky McDonald had their points early and then lost them. Many US kids played futures early, at 15 or so but did not get their first points that early.
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:09 AM   #529
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Jared won a couple of easy qualifying matches and now he plays the number 1 seed (WR 292) in the first round of a 15k in Venezuela. Good luck!
Also, GL to Noah in Birmingham.
Sekou is very steady and is like a more athletic Mitchell Krueger. Kind of an opponent that could present problems for Rubin, and athletic defender with steady game. Noah plays better against bigger hitters. We will see!
Old 10-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #530
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Bangoura d. Rubin 3-6 6-2 6-4. Noah was down 5-*1 30-40 in the third and saved the MP and won the next three games. Got to 30 all at *5-4 but couldn't take it. Good match and he should play qualifying next week.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #531
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Noah, good try . Hopefully, Bangoura didn't break him down mentally. I remember after Spencer lost to him in a 3-setter, he was very upset; and Spencer is not the type of person to express frustration online.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #532
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jared won 36 63 64 , Franz Sydow next.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #533
country flag Smoke944

Shocking but fantastic keep going Jared.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #534
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Noah, good try . Hopefully, Bangoura didn't break him down mentally. I remember after Spencer lost to him in a 3-setter, he was very upset; and Spencer is not the type of person to express frustration online.
Sekou is just steady and has experience. Him beating Noah and papa is not all that surprising. The youngsters have to step up because the futures circuit is full of guys like sekou. They will not beat themselves.

Papa tweeted after the loss to sekou or wrote on his fb?
Old 10-23-2012, 11:47 PM   #535
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Bangoura d. Rubin 3-6 6-2 6-4. Noah was down 5-*1 30-40 in the third and saved the MP and won the next three games. Got to 30 all at *5-4 but couldn't take it. Good match and he should play qualifying next week.
Were you at the match? Otherwise, how would you get that info? Even saplee, with all the research skills of the fb or tweeter, could not have gotten that kind of information. You must be related to rubin.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:49 PM   #536
country flag Smoke944

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
Were you at the match? Otherwise, how would you get that info? Even saplee, with all the research skills of the fb or tweeter, could not have gotten that kind of information. You must be related to rubin.
Two ways I was following the match:
1. Radiotennis.com is broadcasting from Birmingham this week.
2. bet365.com always has livescoring from various futures tournaments, so you can usually follow the center court matches from futures there. They also keep stats from the match while it's in progress.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:50 PM   #537
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Jared won 36 63 64 , Franz Sydow next.
Donaldson will have more pressure playing sydow, who is almost his age and lower ranked on ITF, than he had with a guy who s 300?atp. Donaldson should win fairly easily.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #538
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Sekou is just steady and has experience. Him beating Noah and papa is not all that surprising. The youngsters have to step up because the futures circuit is full of guys like sekou. They will not beat themselves.

Papa tweeted after the loss to sekou or wrote on his fb?
tweet; Spencer was a set and a break up too

Rhyne's Picture Thread

Last edited by SapELee : 10-24-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:55 PM   #539
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Actually, I followed this match during lunchbreak via livescoring

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #540
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Donaldson will have more pressure playing sydow, who is almost his age and lower ranked on ITF, than he had with a guy who s 300?atp. Donaldson should win fairly easily.
Hopefully, no letdown.

Rhyne's Picture Thread