1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson, etc. - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2012, 01:42 AM   #511
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
I wish Halebian goes to college instead of Adams.
They definitely both need some college time. I'm a little disappointed that Halebian is going for it now, but I'm pretty sure his family can financially withstand him grinding it out of the futures circuit for a few years. I just hope it doesn't wear him out mentally.
PTWahoo14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #512
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1994-1996 : Rubin, Kwiatkowski, Halebian, Papa, Corinteli, McDonald, Donaldson,

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTWahoo14 View Post
They definitely both need some college time. I'm a little disappointed that Halebian is going for it now, but I'm pretty sure his family can financially withstand him grinding it out of the futures circuit for a few years. I just hope it doesn't wear him out mentally.
Actually from what I heard, Halebian s family is not in a position to withstand the grind of the futures circuit financially. I think Halebian did get some money from signing with CAA agency.
zumbazumba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #513
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They definitely both need some college time.
I agree, but if I have to choose one I would rather have Halebian go to college. I hope Adams can add some pounds while he is at Texas A&M, which I think he will.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates

Last edited by SapELee : 10-17-2012 at 11:01 PM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #514
country flag PTWahoo14

PTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond reputePTWahoo14 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
Actually from what I heard, Halebian s family is not in a position to withstand the grind of the futures circuit financially. I think Halebian did get some money from signing with CAA agency.
Oh. I thought I remembered someone saying his family was pretty wealthy, but honestly that's just heresay and I don't know how reliable they were (or my memory is).
Old 10-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #515
country flag zumbazumba

zumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond reputezumbazumba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh. I thought I remembered someone saying his family was pretty wealthy, but honestly that's just heresay and I don't know how reliable they were (or my memory is).
Had numerous chats with Alex s brother, Edmon, and he made it pretty clear that the family is not struggling to make ends meet but certainly can t finance Alexios ' tennis schedule requirements. The kid did get some money from his contract, probably very similar to what Kruger got from Octagon. Btw, Kruger lost to Sandgren today in the first round of Texas future.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #516
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute

Adams lost in three.

Quote:
Harrison Adams ‏@HarrisonAdams5

Lost a tough one 4 in third today. On the bright side I got another tournament starting Saturday!

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-19-2012, 04:50 AM   #517
country flag PTWahoo14

Here's Noah Rubin at Pan Am this year. He gets a ridiculous amount of racket head speed on the forehand side.

It's interesting to compare it to Filip Peliwo's video who also won it at 16yr old in 2010

Old 10-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #518
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Slow week, not many players in action.

Everyone is so fired up about football. Mitch and Thai #gambling
Christian getting Michael Sell's first tweet
Great response by Coach Sell btw: https://twitter.com/_sellmichael/sta...69864006201344
Then Tennys and Rhyne just have to butt in and ruin it, so typical of them

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #519
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Just looked at the Q for Birmingham and the only name that stood out to me in the final round is Aron Hiltzik, Jared's little brother. Unfortunately, his next opponent is the No.1 seed. Don't know much about Aron but did a search and the following came up:

Smyczek practices with Hiltzik and Fawcett

Quote:
Tim is in town for the weekend training and was nice enough to spend some time with Aron Hiltzik and Tom Fawcett today. Both boys got to hit for about 1.5 hours with Tim, each working on something different with him.

Tim and I spent a lot of time this morning working on a few things we feel need to become strengths of his. It just happens that Aron is working on some of those same things…it was a great experience for Aron to see how a pro goes about “working” on his game.

Aron had this to say about the day, “It was an amazing experience hitting with a pro and knowing where I need to be to make it to the next level. Tim was a good mentor to me by helping me with my forehand.”

Aron was also featured in the new Wilson commercial:

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #520
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

Noah has a WC in Birmingham
Smoke944 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #521
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

^Maybe he will get one for Pensacola too.

This is probably the most interesting tweet from Spencer. Have to say that he is not a very exciting tweeter

Quote:
Spencer Papa ‏@spapa22

Body surfing with my dad at the beach and out of nowhere a giant fin and splash came out of the water..Never swam that fast to shore before!

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #522
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
Noah has a WC in Birmingham
Tough matchup against mr. Backboard, sekou. Still a winnable match though!
Old 10-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #523
country flag zumbazumba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapELee View Post
Just looked at the Q for Birmingham and the only name that stood out to me in the final round is Aron Hiltzik, Jared's little brother. Unfortunately, his next opponent is the No.1 seed. Don't know much about Aron but did a search and the following came up:

Smyczek practices with Hiltzik and Fawcett

Aron was also featured in the new Wilson commercial:

Pretty weak future! Great opportunity to get easier points.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #524
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumbazumba View Post
Tough matchup against mr. Backboard, sekou. Still a winnable match though!
I always wonder how Sekou play He gave Christian and Spencer a hard time. Btw, Aron didn't qualify.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 09:36 PM   #525
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Almost forgot, happy birthday to Spencer

Rhyne's Picture Thread