Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989! - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #526
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Dang. Three straight losses. Ah well. All in good fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #527
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

If you are from the Netherlands, it would be a shame if you didn't vote for Tulipe.

And even if you are from elsewhere, you should vote for the most colorful flower of MTF, Tulipe.
Let her brighten your day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #528
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post

you are really kind and sweet girl
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Nah. last match was a tie.
I lost in tiebreak, it's all good
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #529
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

Eh well, time to write some farewell speech (it is like taking an Oscar although slightly different *sigh*)

GOAT = Fed thank you for the great support! You are really the kindest and gentle men I've ever met

Nathi - we are one of a kind with you, really
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Nadejda, to answer your question from voting thread, would be a pleasure for me for sure maybe we can play TT doubles or something

esp. that in 2001 i was in varna every day for a month (holiday in st. konstantin yeah.)
hm...I suggest next year to have a doubles edition of Ms MTF contest and my wish is to play with Nathi .
I am not so good in TT btw. My first and only attempt was the mixed doubles at AO 2012 and was a disaster .
what can I say for you: Nathi is born to be a champion my kinda gril!

so you've been in Varna? Cool! Come back one day for a beer! Javi, Sher and Rodrigo *EDIT :and GOAT=FED* (Marto and Alex will certainly come) may join the party as well and we can go to Sunny Beach for a couple of crazy nights

also want to mention:
Kat_YYZ - you are a great woman, very enchanting and all class! Wish you all the best
Sher - my lovely sweety
Mighty Diana Go Di! Win it all!
Nole_fan - great legs
Mateya - the hottest girl
Pirata - great sense of humor
Kezzi - very artistic
Catchie - kind lady
Tulipe - the animal lover
theMeesh - fun girl
Trips and Arm both stunning
and

my lovely favorite Angela . This girl is so cute! I liked her even before this contest, now I like her even more!

good luck to all the ladies! you are all gorgeous and was pleasure to meet you and had a lot of fun too

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis

Last edited by nadejda : 01-24-2012 at 07:38 PM.
nadejda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #530
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sher_rafavsroger View Post
you're sweet but the books on shelf aren't aligned correctly
Old 01-24-2012, 07:09 PM   #531
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post

Such a shame dear...i respect all girls but u were better than ur 2 opponents..but of course friendship voting decided all....many kisses to u ,it was just a game and u was stunning it was pleasure to be a cheerleader to such a nice lady,every word i said was from my heart not to make people vote for u...and u know it ,u are perfect..have fun
I don't think it's fair to say that someone is better than someone else, even if you are her man of trust. All three girls in this group are very nice and beautiful and they sure did not win on friendship votes only. Beauty is very subjective and everyone has different reasons for voting. Also is beauty on the inside (yeah I know, that's soo cliche ) but if you know someone better than the other one it could be a reason to vote. Too bad Sherelle didn't make it in the QF, but someone had to lose and in the other groups even two people didn't make it.

Just wanted to get that of my chest, because that particular line bothered me very much. Hope you understand my point. I can understand where you are coming from, but I think you could have written it down differently.

We are all winners because everyone gets something out of this, one way or another. That's the fun part

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Dang. Three straight losses. Ah well. All in good fun.
Yeah, me too but it was still fun as you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post

If you are from the Netherlands, it would be a shame if you didn't vote for Tulipe.

And even if you are from elsewhere, you should vote for the most colorful flower of MTF, Tulipe.
Let her brighten your day.

If you are from the Netherlands vote for your fellow Dutchie Kezzi

Sorry to use your campaign against you

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #532
country flag sher_rafavsroger

sher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIboy View Post
you're sweet but the books on shelf aren't aligned correctly
i have too much stuff, its impossible to put them in the shelves neatly and they aren't only books

Quote:
Sleep with my eyes open,
Dream when I'm dead,
Love who my heart's chosen,
conque what lies ahead
- Ryan Keith Follese (Hot Chelle Rae)
sher_rafavsroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #533
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sher_rafavsroger View Post
i have too much stuff, its impossible to put them in the shelves neatly and they aren't only books
not suprised, i gave my gf one whole empty room for her clothes and shoes...was stunned how much stuff she has
Old 01-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #534
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
I don't think it's fair to say that someone is better than someone else, even if you are her man of trust.

I said i respect all girls but for me my girl was the best!Its like when ur perents think u are the best....its the same i can see all girls are nice,but she is my girl so for me she is the best sweety
Old 01-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #535
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Such a shame dear...i respect all girls but u were better than ur 2 opponents..but of course friendship voting decided all....many kisses to u ,it was just a game and u was stunning it was pleasure to be a cheerleader to such a nice lady,every word i said was from my heart not to make people vote for u...and u know it ,u are perfect..have fun
You respect all the girls, but Nathii and I are less than Sherelle... But I'm glad to hear that you think I have more friends on here, cause a lot of my friends on here didn't even vote. Which means I have even more friends than I think I have.
I'm sorry for Sher, I have to admit I never expected to get through with her and Nathii in my group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Which one is the older one of you 2 by the way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voo de Mar View Post
Kezzi it seems.
Yes, I am 3 minutes older and 3 cm taller.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #536
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadejda View Post
Eh well, time to write some farewell speech (it is like taking an Oscar although slightly different *sigh*)

GOAT = Fed thank you for the great support! You are really the kindest and gentle men I've ever met

Nathi - we are one of a kind with you, really

hm...I suggest next year to have a doubles edition of Ms MTF contest and my wish is to play with Nathi .
I am not so good in TT btw. My first and only attempt was the mixed doubles at AO 2012 and was a disaster .
what can I say for you: Nathi is born to be a champion my kinda gril!

so you've been in Varna? Cool! Come back one day for a beer! Javi, Sher and Rodrigo (Marto and Alex will certainly come) may join the party as well and we can go to Sunny Beach for a couple of crazy nights

also want to mention:
Kat_YYZ - you are a great woman, very enchanting and all class! Wish you all the best
Sher - my lovely sweety
Mighty Diana Go Di! Win it all!
Nole_fan - great legs
Mateya - the hottest girl
Pirata - great sense of humor
Kezzi - very artistic
Catchie - kind lady
Tulipe - the animal lover
theMeesh - fun girl
Trips and Arm both stunning
and

my lovely favorite Angela . This girl is so cute! I liked her even before this contest, now I like her even more!

good luck to all the ladies! you are all gorgeous and was pleasure to meet you and had a lot of fun too
So sorry I couldn't get you through Nadejda .
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #537
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
You respect all the girls, but Nathii and I are less than Sherelle... But I'm glad to hear that you think I have more friends on here, cause a lot of my friends on here didn't even vote. Which means I have even more friends than I think I have.
I'm sorry for Sher, I have to admit I never expected to get through with her and Nathii in my group.

Yes, I am 3 minutes older and 3 cm taller.
Read my words again it seems u didnt get it Plus i said SHER was the best for me..thats all , its like SHER.............................................. ..................others!I respect all but feel sorry for lil Sher she is so sweet and cant believe people will not vote for her...and yeah i can say it again i can see friends votes..but who cares good luck ladies
Old 01-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #538
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I said i respect all girls but for me my girl was the best!Its like when ur perents think u are the best....its the same i can see all girls are nice,but she is my girl so for me she is the best sweety
You could have added 'for me' to your sentence. Cause now it sounds general and it is actually the first post on mtf that offended me a bit. Sherelle is my friend, Nathii is too and to me they had the bigger chances in the contest, because of seeding. More people nominated them and I expected to lose big time against both.
Would you have said it was all friend voting if Sherelle won? It actually made me feel bad, cause it implies I can't win on my own qualities. Even if I don't have many of them, I still don't want to feel that way.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #539
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
So sorry I couldn't get you through Nadejda .
oh dear, don't be
We did great for non seeded. Next year when I will be a seeded we both will kick some asses

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #540
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Make love not war guys. Lets all make up and vote for Trip

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote