Why do we love Alex? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 12-16-2004, 05:49 PM   #31
country flag Tenchî
Registered User
 
Tenchî's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, España
Posts: 2,109
Tenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Because he is a great person,
Because is funny,
Because his backhand is beautiful,
Because he is a fighter and a gentleman on the court,
And because he is Spaniard and Barça fan like me

¡¡¡VAMOS ÀLEX!!!
__________________
LATIN POWER

Roger Federer
Guga Kuerten
Marat "españolito" Safin
Tommy Haas
La Armada Española
Los Latinoamericanos
Tenchî is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-16-2004, 05:58 PM   #32
country flag RogiFan88
Registered User
 
RogiFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,729
RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Hybrid, I knew you'd like that one!!

Hola, Tenchi! [Benvinguts!]
__________________
Hopp Rogi! Go Gonzo! Allez Gasquet!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 11:41 PM   #33
country flag Tenchî
Registered User
 
Tenchî's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, España
Posts: 2,109
Tenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Hybrid, I knew you'd like that one!!

Hola, Tenchi! [Benvinguts!]

Hola a ti también RogiFan88 (Gràcies)
__________________
LATIN POWER

Roger Federer
Guga Kuerten
Marat "españolito" Safin
Tommy Haas
La Armada Española
Los Latinoamericanos
Tenchî is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:34 PM   #34
country flag HybridTheory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?



Hola Tenchi!
Welcome to the forum
__________________
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:50 PM   #35
country flag Tenchî
Registered User
 
Tenchî's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, España
Posts: 2,109
Tenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory


Hola Tenchi!
Welcome to the forum
Thanks! It’s a great and funny forum. I like it! What about your spanish?
__________________
LATIN POWER

Roger Federer
Guga Kuerten
Marat "españolito" Safin
Tommy Haas
La Armada Española
Los Latinoamericanos
Tenchî is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 05:25 PM   #36
country flag HybridTheory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchî
Thanks! It’s a great and funny forum. I like it! What about your spanish?
My Spanish?
Bueno, hablo un poco Español, pero no lo hablo con fluidez o tal
__________________
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs

Last edited by HybridTheory : 12-17-2004 at 05:51 PM.
HybridTheory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 06:35 PM   #37
country flag Tenchî
Registered User
 
Tenchî's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, España
Posts: 2,109
Tenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridTheory
My Spanish?
Bueno, hablo un poco Español, pero no lo hablo con fluidez o tal
Hi! don’t worry about your spanish. It’s good, better than my english, ja ja ja. I’m trying to improve it, but I’m worse with foreign languages.
__________________
LATIN POWER

Roger Federer
Guga Kuerten
Marat "españolito" Safin
Tommy Haas
La Armada Española
Los Latinoamericanos
Tenchî is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 12:32 PM   #38
country flag HybridTheory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 9,017
HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchî
Hi! don’t worry about your spanish. It’s good, better than my english, ja ja ja. I’m trying to improve it, but I’m worse with foreign languages.
Your English isn't bad at all!
I can understand everything you say very good, so
__________________
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Rafael Nadal, All Czechs
HybridTheory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 05:38 PM   #39
country flag Tenchî
Registered User
 
Tenchî's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, España
Posts: 2,109
Tenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond reputeTenchî has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Why do we love Alex?

Great!!!
__________________
LATIN POWER

Roger Federer
Guga Kuerten
Marat "españolito" Safin
Tommy Haas
La Armada Española
Los Latinoamericanos
Tenchî is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 01:41 AM   #40
country flag RogiFan88
Registered User
 
RogiFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,729
RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Tenchi, we're just fans of Alex who are looking for a little "Corretja love"!!
__________________
Hopp Rogi! Go Gonzo! Allez Gasquet!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 10:11 PM   #41
joanbalcells
Senior Member
 
joanbalcells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 147
joanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond reputejoanbalcells has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

alex has always had a magic sparkle/twinkle in his eyes and is a happy soul. he's also mature, and a fine handsome gentleman.

i also love his hairy legs and his bum
joanbalcells is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:21 PM   #42
country flag RogiFan88
Registered User
 
RogiFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,729
RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Alex Corretja, a good friend of Moya and an admirer of his game, describes his fellow Spaniard's style of play as having an “anaesthetic effect.”

__________________
Hopp Rogi! Go Gonzo! Allez Gasquet!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:28 AM   #43
country flag RogiFan88
Registered User
 
RogiFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,729
RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Because he has won 17 titles and 7 of them are hardcourt titles!
Because he beat Agassi twice in American hardcourt finals: Indianapolis 1998 and Washington 2000.
Because he's won 2 TMS: Rome and Indian Wells!
Because he beat the "talent guy" Moya in the year end championships in 1998.
Because he beat the 7-time Wimbledon champion on grass in America in DC 2002.
Because he won a bronze medal with Costa in the doubles of Sydney 2000.
Because he called Sampras a "monster" for winning 7 Wimbledons and himself only a "mon" for winning 3 Gstaads!
Because he is well-respected and loved in Europe, North America, and South America, and he can still get wildcards.
Because he has given a lot back to the sport by serving on the ATP Player Council for many years during the height of his career.
Because he has principles!
Because he charmed even the French Open crowd with his speech as runner-up to Moya in 1998.
Because he wishes he could dance like Shakira.
__________________
Hopp Rogi! Go Gonzo! Allez Gasquet!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis

Last edited by RogiFan88 : 04-08-2005 at 03:46 AM.
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 01:48 AM   #44
country flag RogiFan88
Registered User
 
RogiFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 21,729
RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do we love Alex?

Because Alex won: Buenos Aires 94; Estoril Rome Stuttgart 97; Dubai, Gstaad, Indianapolis, Lyon, Singles Championship 98; TMS Indian Wells, Gstaad, Kitzbuhel, Washington, Toulouse 00; Amsterdam 01; Gstaad, Kitzbuhel 02
__________________
Hopp Rogi! Go Gonzo! Allez Gasquet!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios