Egyptian Chat Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #16
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egyptian Chat Thread

dal is a female poster from egypt

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #17
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abollo View Post
Not true. Maybe that was a while ago when this article was written. But now not anymore. Most Muslims and Cristians unite for their goal, which is that the scaf steps down.
and to kill all the Jews...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/one-...-cairo-mosque/

and these are the so called 'moderates' apparently.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #18
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

So then. How's the Egyptian Tennis association going about getting some world class Tennis players? Better than the LTA one would hope.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #19
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
and to kill all the Jews...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/one-...-cairo-mosque/

and these are the so called 'moderates' apparently.
The picture and the article mean by Jews Israelis not Jews in Egypt!!

Last edited by abollo : 01-20-2012 at 02:22 PM.
abollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:22 PM   #20
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
So then. How's the Egyptian Tennis association going about getting some world class Tennis players? Better than the LTA one would hope.
Actually they implemented the one the LTA is using for 2012. Before that we had a mixture between a Spanish-Norwegian-Argentinean-..... one, which was a disaster.
But the transition itself was very unfair for many players. Hopefully the new system would help alot.
On http://tennisawy.com/ there is a bit explanation.
By the way FEDERER97 and batates are good tennis players. The first one is 1997 and was number 1 under 14 for the most of last year before the second one took it over for the rest of the year and for the beginning of this year as he is 1998. They are ranked 57 and 42 respectively in the men rank in Egypt. They also played the world junior teams qualifying competition this year http://itfjuniors.tournamentsoftware...1171AF9&draw=2
Hopefully we'll see them one day on tour
Old 01-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #21
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The picture and the article mean by Jews Israelis not Jews in Egypt!!
LOL. There are no Jews in Egypt. They were all expelled by your government for the simple fact that they were Jewish. That's ethnic cleansing.

And I love the apologetic tone as though it's 'okay' for a major political party to want to kill all Jews (many of whom are refugees kicked out of Egypt) in Israel.

The fact that the FJP won 45% and the Salafis another 20% says it all about what the Egyptian people want. If I was a copt (and there are plenty where I Live) I would be looking for another passport, and it is not at all surprising why.
Old 01-21-2012, 12:55 AM   #22
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

MOHAMED FOUAD, Nabil
EHAB SABRI, Mohamed
HATEM ABOUL KASSEM, Mohamed

These guys? I see.. well good luck to them, looks as if they had some stiff competition there.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #23
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

That Nabil is FEDERER97 and the second Mohamed is batates
Old 01-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #24
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
LOL. There are no Jews in Egypt. They were all expelled by your government for the simple fact that they were Jewish. That's ethnic cleansing.

And I love the apologetic tone as though it's 'okay' for a major political party to want to kill all Jews (many of whom are refugees kicked out of Egypt) in Israel.

The fact that the FJP won 45% and the Salafis another 20% says it all about what the Egyptian people want. If I was a copt (and there are plenty where I Live) I would be looking for another passport, and it is not at all surprising why.
We actually do have some Jews and once again I am telling you no one here has any problem with Jewish people, the problem is mainly with the Zionists, so you're mixing the issues really.
It's not like this is the motto of the party or even their plan. This news you had was about 5000 people doing a rally. This doesn't necessary represent what either the party or the people here want.
Also it's not like they're going to do anything to the copts and that because they simply can't. I have some friends and I am sure they're not doing what you think.
And just for your information the FJP has some copts in the party.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We actually do have some Jews and once again I am telling you no one here has any problem with Jewish people, the problem is mainly with the Zionists, so you're mixing the issues really.
It's not like this is the motto of the party or even their plan. This news you had was about 5000 people doing a rally. This doesn't necessary represent what either the party or the people here want.
Also it's not like they're going to do anything to the copts and that because they simply can't. I have some friends and I am sure they're not doing what you think.
And just for your information the FJP has some copts in the party.
I thought I might get some unbiased information here, but your language suggests you think of people of other religions as something you have to tolerate, even though you would just prefer them to disappear.

How can you say that a rally of 5000 people calling for ''death to the Jews'' does not represent what anybody thinks? Of course it represents what they think.

It seems to me the problem throughout the Middle East is Islam and the message of intolerance that it preaches.

Last edited by buddyholly : 01-22-2012 at 12:25 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #26
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
How can you say that a rally of 5000 people calling for ''death to the Jews'' does not represent what anybody thinks? Of course it represents what they think.
It represents what these 5000 people think, not necessary what the party itself or the rest of the people in Egypt think.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #27
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Why weren't they all arrested? Has the party officially denied that those people represent its views?

If the rally was officially held by the Muslim Brotherhood and was in a prominent Cairo mosque, then I do not see how it is at all possible to just shrug and say neither the Muslim Brotherhood or Islam has anything to do with the rally. Seems to me they were 100% involved.

Last edited by buddyholly : 01-22-2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #28
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Chat like an Egyptian! - Oh yes!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #29
country flag kloppy

Quote:
Look, I was in egypt recently... I wandered in to a Cairo bookstore and the first two books I saw, pominently displayed, were Mein Kampf and the Protocols of the elders of Zion. It would be like walking into a Western bookshop and seeing copy after copy of Anders Breivik's manifesto, and the owner of the store denying they had a grudge against Muslims. Like I said, there are many Copts living in my area, many have told me that anti-Jewish feelings run very high amongst the Egyptian populace, far beyond those that could be attributed to the effects of the Israel/Palestine conflict.

And there is no Jewish community in Egypt. FFS, there are more Jews living in Haiti.

Anyway, good luck with the new democratic Egypt. These guys look like they are ready to step up for the challenge.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #30
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Almost 100 massacred at Egyptian soccer match!!!!! Is this a sign of the suppressed hate that is now being unleashed in the new Egypt?

News reports suggest the security forces allowed this to happen. Can someone explain this?

Last edited by buddyholly : 02-01-2012 at 09:48 PM.