Do you think either sex has it easier than the other? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which sex has it "easier"?

Men definately have it easier! 10 37.04%
Women have it easier! 7 25.93%
I really think its about the same. 10 37.04%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #16
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

Take the most beautiful woman and the most beautiful man in a nightclub with let's say 500 people. Let both of them approach men and women, respectively, and ask them whether they want to sleep with her/him. Guess who will be more successful? I would bet my house on the woman any day. The most beautiful man could never rival the most beautiful woman. Why is that? Because men rate looks first and women not. This experiment has been done a dozen times and the woman has always won. It was not even close.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #17
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Take the most beautiful woman and the most beautiful man in a nightclub with let's say 500 people. Let both of them approach men and women, respectively, and ask them whether they want to sleep with her/him. Guess who will be more successful? I would bet my house on the woman any day. The most beautiful man could never rival the most beautiful woman. Why is that? Because men rate looks first and women not. This experiment has been done a dozen times and the woman has always won. It was not even close.
I also think that whe men go clubbing, most or all of us have it in the back of our mind that it will be a perfect night if we "pick up".

Not saying that its all guys primary motive, but I think its a large reason why some guys go clubbing.

Where as I think for women, I dont think as many go clubbing with the goal to pick up soley. I think they can have a perfect night without copping off. Where as It would be a lot harder for a guy to have a perfect night without getting something I think

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #18
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Don't think so.
Supporting your arguement is that it takes a man and a women to have sex.

So techincally every time sex happens, a man and women are both doing it.

So in essence men and women get the same ammount of sex if you add up every sexual encounter in history.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #19
country flag 2003

One big thing I forgot, it's a lot more expensive to be a female (beauty products).

A lot more maintanace and takes a lot longer to get ready to go out.

Men dont have to shave their legs, though they do have to shave in many cases every day which is a pain in the ass.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #20
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Where as I think for women, I dont think as many go clubbing with the goal to pick up soley.
Not for the goal to pick up guys but to get laid. Most women in clubs want to get laid.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #21
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ever approached guys?
The thread op was not about whether it was easier for women or men to get sexual partners, but over all whether men or women had it easier.

Quote:
Most women I talk to think men have it far easier (no menstration, no childbirth etc), whilst men generally tend to argue for it being equal citing things like men have a higher suicide rate in many countries and we historically have been the ones who have to save the world and die for our countries when the worlds in trouble. Were also "expected" or expect ourselves to have a stiff upper lip and not talk about our problems or cry etc.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:08 PM   #22
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
The thread op was not about whether it was easier for women or men to get sexual partners, but over all whether men or women had it easier.
We can still discuss the differences here because it got listed from the OP.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #23
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad example. If you said a mixed of beautiful, average and ugly men and women, I would agree with you. For Beautiful man it's very esy to "get laid" as well. The thing is that there is a huge difference between the % of success between gorgeous men and average ones. I'm not going even to mention the ugly ones.

If you are an average men, you have to have the talking skills with a lady. If you are ugly, it's way unlikely that you will have any success at all. Maybe with some ugly women. But if you are handsome, you don't need to do much. Just showing up.

About the ladies, there is almost no difference between beautiful and average looking women. Of course most of guys will prefere the beautiful one, but they will be very happy if they "score" against an average girl as well. The only women that have it more harder are the ugly ones, but even them can get an average of even a beautiful guy, in some days. Specially with make up, good dressing and taking advantage of the guy wants to "score" badly or/and being very drunk.

But the most beautiful guys and most beautiful girls it's not far from 50/50 %.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #24
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

And of course there is the big factor of the girls being easy or serious. But that depends on the places you go out. And the countries as well...
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #25
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
Bad example. If you said a mixed of beautiful, average and ugly men and women, I would agree with you. For Beautiful man it's very esy to "get laid" as well. The thing is that there is a huge difference between the % of success between gorgeous men and average ones. I'm not going even to mention the ugly ones.

If you are an average men, you have to have the talking skills with a lady. If you are ugly, it's way unlikely that you will have any success at all. Maybe with some ugly women. But if you are handsome, you don't need to do much. Just showing up.

About the ladies, there is almost no difference between beautiful and average looking women. Of course most of guys will prefere the beautiful one, but they will be very happy if they "score" against an average girl as well. The only women that have it more harder are the ugly ones, but even them can get an average of even a beautiful guy, in some days. Specially with make up, good dressing and taking advantage of the guy wants to "score" badly or/and being very drunk.

But the most beautiful guys and most beautiful girls it's not far from 50/50 %.
I don't agree with this. I've observed different things.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #26
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We can still discuss the differences here because it got listed from the OP.

I agree that it’s easier to shift the conversation away from the kinds of horrors faced by women in the world.

Much easier to talk about making moves in nightclubs.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #27
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
I agree that it’s easier to shift the conversation away from the kinds of horrors faced by women in the world.

Much easier to talk about making moves in nightclubs.
If you don't like it, it's your problem.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #28
country flag Sauletekis

Quote:
I don't agree with this. I've observed different things.
Ok, it's your experience. I've know so many girls who are more "guys thinking" than some guys. From every countries.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #29
country flag Sauletekis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
One big thing I forgot, it's a lot more expensive to be a female (beauty products).

A lot more maintanace and takes a lot longer to get ready to go out.

Men dont have to shave their legs, though they do have to shave in many cases every day which is a pain in the ass.
About the shaving, yes, I agree women should do it, but I wouldn't mind if they didn't buy beauty products. Most of them don't even need them. Actually some of them even look worst than they did before putting make up. But if they feel better with their selves, I don't have any problem with that as well.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #30
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Take a look at the statistics world wide for being *****, murdered, mutilated, beaten, sold into slavery, held in sexual subjugation etc. and then come back and we’ll have a discussion about it.
men are murdered more often than women.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote