Djokovic only obstacle in Federer slam success? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #16
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic only obstacle in Federer slam success?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
No, God mode Mugray is the only thing that's standing in front of Olderer's sweep of 4 slams and OG this year. The Scot made his statement in Brisbane by downing GOATS like Kukushkin and Muller thanks to his superior mental strength and never say die attitude on court. This year, I suspect, is Mugray's year. Olderer's only hope is USO, where the Scot will be tired after sweeping AO+RG+W and every masters title along the way
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #17
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Federer may have the best chance of beating Nole, but his chances of beating Rafa are slim.

It's a three-way between them with Novak leading the pack for sure!
Old 01-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #18
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Federer may have the best chance of beating Nole, but his chances of beating Rafa are slim.

It's a three-way between them with Novak leading the pack for sure!
at AO his chances are slim to none
Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #19
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on his back. If the back's all right, there's no-one on the road.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #20
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
Depends on his back. If the back's all right, there's no-one on the road.
that would be true if the surfaces were fast like days past..........
Old 01-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #21
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
that would be true if the surfaces were fast like days past..........
Fed at his best is still way ahead of everyone. Surfaces are irrelevant.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #22
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nole,Murray,Tsonga,Berdych all can beat Fed in my oppinion
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #23
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
at AO his chances are slim to none
Look I'm not saying he is the favorite against Nole, obviously after 2011 Novak is favorite against everybody.

But Federer can trouble Novak the most.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #24
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Fed at his best is still way ahead of everyone. Surfaces are irrelevant.
tell that to Nadal
Old 01-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
tell that to Nadal
Nadal is also irrelevant here
Old 01-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #26
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Nadal is also irrelevant here
that is true....but even you must admit that Novak is his greatest opponent on hardcourt
Old 01-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #27
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
that is true....but even you must admit that Novak is his greatest opponent on hardcourt
I didn't deny that. All I was saying is that Fed at his best (not likely these days, granted) is sill the one.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #28
country flag Saberq

Quote:
I didn't deny that. All I was saying is that Fed at his best (not likely these days, granted) is sill the one.
true ....at his best he is the best.....
Old 01-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #29
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
true ....at his best he is the best.....
true.

i think they are bothering each other, fed is the reason why novak didnt get all the 4 GS in a year and novak is the reason why fed and rafa didnt meet for the first time in USO
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 PM   #30
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
true.

i think they are bothering each other, fed is the reason why novak didnt get all the 4 GS in a year and novak is the reason why fed and rafa didnt meet for the first time in USO
Novak's game always troubled Fed and vice versa ....a perfect mix