The mega spam chat thread - Rafachat Vol. 76 - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #811
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Tintin and pictionary fans - Rafachat Vol. 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
No You don't have to be cruel to make a point.
My point was that whatever horrible Rafa could do, your love for him wouldn't change at all and you would still defend him at any cost.
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #812
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

And what should we call JM & Hilde? Beyond love?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #813
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
My point was that whatever horrible Rafa could do, your love for him wouldn't change at all and you would still defend him at any cost.
Your point was clear.

It's still wrong and ludicrous (esp. given how protective you are of Roger). That still doesn't mean that you can be cruel in the process.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #814
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We should all turn to Basel, Switzerland 5 times a day and pray on our knees on a Swiss flag.
sorry, my rug is already nailed on the floor. Towards Manacor
Old 01-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #815
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
And what should we call JM & Hilde?
We should call Hilde a reasonable poster and JM a troll
Old 01-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #816
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
We should call Hilde a reasonable poster and JM a troll
within 2 weeks when Rafa wins AO, headlines across the globe will be "R. Nadal, undisputed Greatest Player Of All Time"
Old 01-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #817
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
within 2 weeks when Rafa wins AO, headlines across the globe will be "R. Nadal, undisputed Greatest Player Of All Time"
Broken shoulder,broken knees,horror draw(http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...s/ms/r1s4.html), dispute with lover, evil schedulers all will be overcome, vanquished and slain
This is detachment -- 
when the old is over and the new has not yet come. 
If you are afraid, the state may be distressing, 
but there is really nothing to be afraid of. 
Remember the instruction: 
Whatever you come across -- go beyond.”
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #818
country flag acionescu

I still love you both

I'm like Rogie in this regard, superior and understanding
Old 01-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #819
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was busy reading a book about a lunatic who thinks men have to regain their masculinity by standing up against female domination. The lunatic offers men who want to get rid of their wives a way out by capturing them and keeping them locked up in a pitch dark room for about 7 years, while torturing them and doing a lobotomy on most of the victims.
The lunatic turned out to be a woman who was tortured by her father (he cut off her breasts at one point because "they only get in the way" ) into believing that women are evil and getting in the way of men.
Other thoughts from the book: if you want to get married, you have to pick a woman from S-America, E-Europe (Russia and Romania were mentioned) or most countries in Asia because there, you can still find women who know their place in the household and they know how to be a slave treat their man.

I'll scrap the author of that book off my list because it was a bit much.

Madonna was on the Graham Norton show on the BBC Friday evening (which I saw for about 10 seconds - I'm not at all a Madonna fan)
It was “a bit much” just reading the description. Interesting that the villain turned out to be a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
I know what its like to be paranoid when you think your boy is injured
Pfft. Rogi the Great is never injured.

Quote:
sorry, my rug is already nailed on the floor. Towards Manacor
Mine as well — It’s just due east with a tiny correction to the north. Makes it easy.

Quote:
I still love you both

I'm like Rogie in this regard, superior and understanding
While I am more like Attila the Hun.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #820
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

im in pictnionary mood

will make a room in 40 mins for who want join it..before i have to study my picks
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #821
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Attila the Hun? What that would be star dear, brutal and unforgiving?

I think I will break my GM sabbatical and post a bit

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #822
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrating Rafa's last win - Rafachat Vol. 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
What's with the title?
Quote:
But Maria, we are not mourning anything, please change the title back
Quote:
Maria, how about something not tennis related? "For Tintin and pictionary fans"
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #823
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Attila the Hun? What that would be star dear, brutal and unforgiving?

I think I will break my GM sabbatical and post a bit
Good!

Did you see that a GREEK (american) won the Golden Globe?
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #824
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

andreea check yr pm, i was unsure abt who to risks
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #825
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from the doctor.

She asked me how the ER doctor had treated the wound.
I explained it.
Her eyes went big.
She asked me how long the wound has been bleeding.
I responded: "about 3 days".
Her eyes went big again.

Conclusion: they didn't treat it properly so instead of healing in 3 weeks, it's going to take a whole lot longer.

Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread