The mega spam chat thread - Rafachat Vol. 76 - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 09:20 AM   #766
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Tintin and pictionary fans - Rafachat Vol. 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I was busy reading a book about a lunatic who thinks men have to regain their masculinity by standing up against female domination. The lunatic offers men who want to get rid of their wives a way out by capturing them and keeping them locked up in a pitch dark room for about 7 years, while torturing them and doing a lobotomy on most of the victims.
The lunatic turned out to be a woman who was tortured by her father (he cut off her breasts at one point because "they only get in the way" ) into believing that women are evil and getting in the way of men.
Other thoughts from the book: if you want to get married, you have to pick a woman from S-America, E-Europe (Russia and Romania were mentioned) or most countries in Asia because there, you can still find woman who know their place in the household and they know how to be a slave treat their man.

I'll scrap the author of that book off my list because it was a bit much.
Jesus Christ Hilde, what kind of books do you read.
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #767
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I was busy reading a book about a lunatic who thinks men have to regain their masculinity by standing up against female domination. The lunatic offers men who want to get rid of their wives a way out by capturing them and keeping them locked up in a pitch dark room for about 7 years, while torturing them and doing a lobotomy on most of the victims.
The lunatic turned out to be a woman who was tortured by her father (he cut off her breasts at one point because "they only get in the way" ) into believing that women are evil and getting in the way of men.
Other thoughts from the book: if you want to get married, you have to pick a woman from S-America, E-Europe (Russia and Romania were mentioned) or most countries in Asia because there, you can still find woman who know their place in the household and they know how to be a slave treat their man.

I'll scrap the author of that book off my list because it was a bit much.
I'm surprised you didn't have nightmares instead of the Madonna/hair salon dream.

There is so much crap that passes for literature these days.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #768
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinir View Post
BOOM: Nadal: 'Yesterday I stood up, felt crack in knee, stood up felt unbelievable pain, couldnt move my knee. Wasnt sure I would play'

Nadal also said it was worst pain ever but after treatment felt better, MRI showed no problem, hopeful he can ride it out
And I am the drama queen here?!??!?!?!
I am the drama king's fan after all.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #769
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

why during AO work is so much and all break my balls
i have not time for i t
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #770
country flag MariaV

No but I mean seriously people, do you really think Rafa can go far at the AO with this drama queenery? I don't. I pretty much consider him done and try to calm myself.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #771
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, that Goerges doubles team does sound good

dedicated to Metis

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #772
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

the little twin babies, always doing the same things

Old 01-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #773
country flag MariaV

Mikey, you are the only one that understands me here.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #774
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmn took a couple of photos for Metis... but they aren't great cos the sun was already going down.

It's the thought that counts
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-16-2012, 10:45 AM   #775
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

So cute, the twins

Hilde, that book you were reading sounds awful. Did you really finish it?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #776
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Mikey, you are the only one that understands me here.
I know what its like to be paranoid when you think your boy is injured
Old 01-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #777
Banned!

for Evita since there will be too much snooker talk soon

Old 01-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #778
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, this article is full of optimism No need for doomsday predictions

Mikey, I don't watch the kitten videos, sorry
Old 01-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #779
country flag MariaV

The girls are adorable but he better 'make' a boy real quick if he wants his son to see him play. Is Mirka preggers?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #780
country flag MariaV

Phewww, thanks Evita but the hatas are gonna have a field day again with this.

Quote:
But that didn’t prevent Nadal from arriving on court looking something like the walking wounded with heavy wrapping.