The mega spam chat thread - Rafachat Vol. 76 - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #196
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excited for another super successful AO - Rafachat Vol. 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I also think it was a wonderful year. When you think about it, if the two morons( Andy and RogieGOAT x10000000000000000) had served their matches out now everybody would hail Rafa as the undisputed new GOAT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh don't remind me, the USO Rogichoke, form the UNdisputed GOAT, well that was an UNdisputed megachoke, I'd say GOATchoke, well from Andy it's more expected.

Roger would've more often than not creamed Rafito had he beaten Nole in the semis, USO =/= RG

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I'm not fooling myself When, in his career, was Rafa in so many CONSECUTIVE important finals? And he lost only to one person. If he lost left and right I'd understand. But it was clear, starting IW until USO, that in the matches that counted, he only lost to Nole.
And I, personally, I'm even happier for his USO 2011 final than of his 2010 win, how hard to believe that might seem. He showed everybody that 2010 was not a fluke, he cant be accused for having a piss draw, he was not riding a wave of confidence like in 2010 and if you believe he wouldnt have beaten Fed in the final if the had won his SF you are delusional
At least he was THERE and fought. I was proud of him as a fan.

The only thing really unacceptable was the W final and maybe Rome

EDIT: forget about Rome, Nole had shown before that he can go blow for blow with rafa on clay so a loss was in the cards sooner of later. Rome became important when you think that it was indeed the final that ruined rafa confidence for good.
At the end of the day Rafa was extremely lucky that Fed took care of Nole at RG, otherwise it would've been a slamless year, not really GOATesque when you're just at your peak if you ask me
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #197
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
You can not yourself know if you are fooling yourself .
You can't know it either.

Quote:
the new poster did.
What new poster?

Besides, if one person wrote it, why are you making sweeping statements about the rest of us?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #198
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah 1-2 slams (RG obv) would be just fine, like Hilde of course I want him to win, also like another Olympic Gold LMAO but I know it's not realistic and I don't fret over it, he has already had a wonderful () career and I just hope he himself is happy & at peace with himself.

Last edited by MariaV : 01-12-2012 at 12:50 PM.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:46 PM   #199
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
You can't know it either.

What new poster?
I know her better then she knows herself.

ANDREEA

Quote:
Besides, if one person wrote it, why are you making sweeping statements about the rest of us?
You come across as one entity just like the Borgs.

- Magnus Carlsen

Last edited by Commander Data : 01-12-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #200
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But lets not fool ourselves here, we want more. I'm not buying that you are happy with last year.
More is possible and a fan hopes for the best.
Of course, I'd want him to win more but all I'm saying is that 2011 was not as bad as many dumb arses are making it out to be.

I was nervous going into the 2006 season. I am not now, going into the 2012 season. If you don't believe that, tough.

Of course, I want him to keep on winning but I'm not delusional enough to believe that he will. It has to stop at some point.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #201
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

No need to be all defensive, we all know rafa will most porbably have to call it a career sometimes soon but he'll certainly keep on shooting some Shakira video clips and will still attend the RM matches, you'll get to see him some more
Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #202

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
We're deluded fangirls Tom so no point arguing.
At least it resurrected JM, thats worth it.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #203
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Plus it makes it easier to win the argument
Now who's delusional?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #204
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can not yourself know if you are fooling yourself
Believe me I know. I talk about how I feel, you cannot know better than me how I feel, no? I'm really happy with his year and, if he had lost 6 finals to, lets say, Murray( because we all know that for rafa losing 6 times in a row to Fed is not really possible ), I would have been even more content.

Quote:
Losing consecutively vs your main rival is clearly much worse then losing some matches here and there but showing that you can keep up with the best.
Awwww, you think at all those years of Fed dominace when Rogie kept losing to rafa... here, here, i was clay, didnt really count...

Quote:
If that guy is Nole, that should rip your heart out anyway
Look, I'm bothered even if Nole wins Belgrad so I cant argue with you here. But what bothers me most is that he wins not that he wins beating rafa. the fact that he won Wimbledon is already is a tragedy in itself, doesnt matter much who he beat in the final....

Quote:
Only real hope I see for Nadal is that Nole's level drops. That is a somewhat poor position the be in, if you ask me.
It was the position that Rogie was at RG, no? I didnt see you complaining in 2009

I just want rafa to go back to his clay/grass skills, fuck the HC His stubborness to prove himself on HC destroyed his clay/grass game

Last edited by acionescu : 01-12-2012 at 01:06 PM.
acionescu is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #205
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least it resurrected JM, thats worth it.
Yesssssss
Old 01-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #206
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see Maria that you finally realized the true of my words. Now hopefully there won't be anymore

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Now who's delusional?
Was a german joke

You are grasping at straws, I was not addressing you. Andreea said it was a wonderful year, I replied to that, seems rather clear from the context. same words imply the reference, plus my post followed basically on hers.

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 01-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #208
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
At the end of the day Rafa was extremely lucky that Fed took care of Nole at RG, otherwise it would've been a slamless year, not really GOATesque when you're just at your peak if you ask me
I agree with you here but it just stresses my position. The whole year was shaped by a few shots, made or missed
Old 01-12-2012, 12:58 PM   #209
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

What I hated most about 2011 is the sense of inevitability when Rafa was playing Nole. I hope Rafa beats him at least a couple times in 2012.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #210
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
I was not addressing you. Andreea said it was a wonderful year, I replied to that, seems rather clear from the context. same words imply the reference, plus my post followed basically on hers.
Don't try to wiggle your way out of it.

I'm addressing you. Don't reply in a forum for everybody to read if you want to make this a tęte-ŕ-tęte with Andreea.

Besides, don't tell others how they should feel or how they're fooling themselves if you don't like them talking back to you. You started this argument, not the other way round. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and remember that you're still on a player's forum.
Closed Thread