The mega spam chat thread - Rafachat Vol. 76 - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 08:37 AM   #166
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excited for another super successful AO - Rafachat Vol. 76

This is a better title

Oh and guess who won the Favorite TV Crime Drama at the People's Choice Awards last night
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #167
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Evita

So everyone happy now
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #168
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Baggy looking good. But wasn't Delpo serving for the set?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #169
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Personal rant:

My oldest sister is obese. She's not just overweight, she's obese. She can't walk 100m without being out of breath. That should be enough of a warning but apparently not for her.
Since a week or so, she's in hospital with heart problems.
I'd say that the message is simple: her heart can't cope with all that body weight. Her body has been sending HELP signs for a couple of years now.

However, she says "doctors no longer talk about diets to solve these problems" (1) and besides, she "can't combine a diet with a stressful job. (2)

(1) I'm not a doctor but since when don't doctors advice to lose weight when they see an obese person?
(2)

I fear that she's on her way to eating herself into her grave.

/personal rant
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 08:54 AM   #170
country flag MariaV

With these kind of issuses, like addictions (and eating has been also claimed to be addictive now, no?) the person itself (? or himself/herself?) has to admit the problem and will to do smth about it, otherwise there's not much others can do to help, besides talking.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #171
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

makes me angry when people can not change such things and destroy themselfs. But it happens (sadly quite often).
Sometimes an extrem event can bring change, like almost dying...

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #172
country flag MariaV

OMG for Metis should she skip the HOTTTTTTT pics tread updates.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #173
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
With these kind of issuses, like addictions (and eating has been also claimed to be addictive now, no?) the person itself (? or himself/herself?) has to admit the problem and will to do smth about it, otherwise there's not much others can do to help, besides talking.
Indeed.

She has yet to admit that the problem lies with herself. She's finding external excuses.

She looks a lot like my grandmother (I take more after the other side of the family, physically). She was also obese. She once told me that she didn't need to go on a diet because she didn't eat much to begin with.
Yes, grandmother, you have that much weight due to breathing air.

On that side of the family, there are a lot of emotional eaters. Stress makes them eat, a lot.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #174
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Stebs needs joy in his life.

But in reality, the thread title probably enticed him into thinking there were horrible things being said about Rafa.
That's possible too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Magnus looks like hes having a big......brain

Or at least he's enjoying the competition
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
He calls his willy “Big Vlad?”

Not so humble.

He wasn't named Magnus for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Personal rant:

My oldest sister is obese. She's not just overweight, she's obese. She can't walk 100m without being out of breath. That should be enough of a warning but apparently not for her.
I'd say that the message is simple: her heart can't cope with all that body weight. Her body has been sending HELP signs for a couple of years now.

However, she says "doctors no longer talk about diets to solve these problems" (1) and besides, she "can't combine a diet with a stressful job. (2)

(1) I'm not a doctor but since when don't doctors advice to lose weight when they see an obese person?
(2)

/personal rant
Sorry to hear that about your sister Hilde. Maybe her heart problems are so serious that not even losing weight would make a difference at this point? But in any case it wouldn't hurt and could probably prevent other problems from manifesting or getting worse. (2) is definitely a BS excuse. You can lose weight if you really put your mind to it. Has she considered gastric bypass surgery? Seems to be the only effective way when diets fail. But even in that case I think you have to lose some weight through dieting before the procedure.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #175
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OMG for Metis should she skip the HOTTTTTTT pics tread updates.

Thanks Maria! I saw this in the HotPix thread. I was going to post it here too but you were faster. It's a great Nalby () photo.

Was he practicing with Rafito?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #176
country flag Metis

Hilde I finally managed to watch the first Sherlock episode. I liked it.

I love Martin Freeman as Watson. The way he delivers his lines is hilarious.

- We have kept people in the dark about this fact Mr Holmes.
- I'm not the commonwealth.
- And that's as modest as he gets.

- Punch me in the face, didn't you hear me?
- I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking but it's usually subtext.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #177
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personal rant:

(2)

/personal rant

strange the doc didnt advise her or shewas just looking for excuse?anyway out jr big cojones and go to sclod her for do the diet

nalby pics

hi all, Tom waiting for u after lunch
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #178
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen the first episode of Sherlock and I wasn't impressed.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:11 AM   #179
country flag Castafiore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Hilde I finally managed to watch the first Sherlock episode. I liked it.
It's great, isn't it?

Series 1 ended with a huge cliffhanger and I didn't like how they solved that at the beginning of the first episode but other than that, I liked it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
strange the doc didnt advise her or shewas just looking for excuse?
Well, I don't know exactly what the doctors told her and I suspect my sister to filter what she tells us. The trouble is that it's not easy to get to the truth from such a distance.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:41 AM   #180
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anticipating another failure at the AO - Rafachat Vol. 76

Quote:
For heaven's sake, last year was far from his best year but it wasn't that bad either.

I also think it was a wonderful year. When you think about it, if the two morons( Andy and RogieGOAT x10000000000000000) had served their matches out now everybody would hail Rafa as the undisputed new GOAT.