The mega spam chat thread - Rafachat Vol. 76 - Page 102 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 12:06 PM   #1516
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comedy and tragedy thread - Rafachat Vol. 76

yes i think was not intentional too
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #1517
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Clijsters came out of the Na Li match with an injured ankle so her QF is unsure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Just because Safin doesn't like him doesn't mean Almagro isn't nice. It's not like Safin showed much respect to his opponents, what with all the tantrums he threw on court.

Agreed.

Almagro may not be winning beauty competitions but if he'd be a hot looking guy, he'd be forgiven for one hell of a lot more.
Almagro may not be a total sweetheart either but he wasn't at fault in that famous incident against Safin either (in Portugal IIRC) when Safin refused to shake his hand.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:15 PM   #1518
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Granted, I'm a confrontational sort of person who sometimes likes to argue for the sake of arguing but I haven't received a personal warning yet so I'd like to think that as of now, I know the difference between an argument and a personal attack.
(but some who don't like arguments at all, may disagree. Some are angry with you for simply disagreeing)
I've been on MTF for what 5 and a half years - and I've received one personal warning (the other day) in that time, so maybe you're not the only one who knows the difference between an argument and a personal attack? Especially when the person who complained about the "attack" - which was a blatant joke, for the record - wasn't even the receipient of said attack.

Quote:
But I don't know what your issue is with Mikey so I'll stay out of it. I just think that your tone was aggressive and personal.
Well, it's meant to be personal.

As for the aggressive part, to be honest, I can't be bothered to argue/debate with people online over whether their assessment of message board posts were aggressive/not aggressive. I once went through all of that about 7 years ago, and the consensus was - a lack of smiley use nearly always indicates an increase in aggressive tone amongst the majority.

So, my bad.

And for the record, I have reported Feldman's latest of many attacks/threats towards me and we will see what comes of it. This appears the only way to deal with the situation and I hope his minions will be happy when they get him life-banned. People in glass houses and all that...
jayjay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #1519
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

I wont be happy if Mike is banned

And i'm not one of his minions
Old 01-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #1520
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Q is how do u know was not him to report u but somebody else?(and i trust was not him)..and do u know also who was?
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Old 01-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #1521
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Q is how do u know was not him to report u but somebody else?(and i trust was not him)..and do u know also who was?
I know because of his reaction to my reaction. And I know he wouldn't have reported anything because he knows full well the disgusting things he has said to me in the past which I would never ordinarily report, because it's just a forum at the end of the day.

However, now its at a stage where okay - if anything I say to him, as a joke, is going to be reported by his followers, then the same will apply the other way. That seems fair enough, no?
Old 01-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #1522
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I wont be happy if Mike is banned

And i'm not one of his minions
You are absolutely one of his minions.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #1523
country flag Betty

well JJ i reported only one post in my life and concerned me, coz i have my idea abt report,tease ecc
we had a nice convo abt report ppl with scoob some weeks ago in casa, abt the fact if it is right or not other report posts which dont involved theirself..and i stay of my idea even if i got what scoob meant

so andreea is a minion

FORZA INTER
Old 01-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #1524
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Peta could almost have been banned here if she'd commented on the incident before she cooled down
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #1525
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Peta could almost have been banned here if she'd commented on the incident before she cooled down
How was it watching two of your favs hating on each other?
Old 01-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #1526
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Is Berdych an a-hole? YES or NOT?
Old 01-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #1527
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
How was it watching two of your favs hating on each other?
Only one of them is now a favourite

Vamos
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:45 PM   #1528
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't report the post because 1) I don't understand the dispute with Mike and 2) it happened when I was offline and it was over when I did get online.

---
Germany wants revenue taxes from all those Belgian men (or, in case they're dead by now, their widow or kids,...) who were forced to go work in nazi-Germany during WWII.
After the war, it was agreed to give those men an income for all the work they had no choice in doing. The German government now figures it's fair to tax them for it.

I had great uncles who were dragged away from their home and family to work for nazi-Germany. It's not as if they had a choice in the matter. The nerve to ask them to pay taxes for forced labor.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #1529
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Is Berdych an a-hole? YES or NOT?
Not.

He is a nice guy
Old 01-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #1530
country flag jayjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
well JJ i reported only one post in my life and concerned me, coz i have my idea abt report,tease ecc
we had a nice convo abt report ppl with scoob some weeks ago in casa, abt the fact if it is right or not other report posts which dont involved theirself..and i stay of my idea even if i got what scoob meant

so andreea is a minion
Oh Betty, I wasn't inferring you as the 'reporter'. I have my ideas who it may have been, but that doesn't matter, really. And yes, I agree - people should stay out of the business of others, particularly when it's so easy to read something on a forum and not appreciate or understand the context or dynamic of the two or more posters involved.

Some people are very easily offended, I get that, but you know, I used to be on a forum where even if you whispered hello you got a warning, and so I created my own forum where I could say what I want without fear of getting penalised for the sensibilities of others.

It's a shame MTF is going down the BBC route, but luckily I'm not an active user of this forum anymore for it to matter - other than to make this point about tit-for-tat reporting.

And yes, Andreea is a minion, and also a racist, and I have just said both to her privately and she has agreed.
Closed Thread