Norway abducts Indian children - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #31
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Norway abducts Indian children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical View Post
I think Parents are good always.Sometimes they are angry but good.Children are loved only by parents.Trusts cannot show love.cannot breastfeed children.This abduction of foreign kids is very stupid.
I wish parents were always good.

The cold hard fact is that in some instances parents cruelly physically and sexually abuse their children. Sometimes they even kill their children. Sometimes parents are incapacitated by mental illness or drug abuse.

I agree with your later post that it is best to place children with their extended family if the parents are unfit. Sometimes that isn’t possible, and sadly sometimes family members are blinded by their love and give the children back to the unfit parents. I also agree that foster parents can sometimes turn out to be bad people too.

It’s a terrible, terrible situation when children are removed from their home. It’s hard on everyone. I hope that the Norwegian agency did everything they could to make sure the children could not be safe in their home before removing them.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #32
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

The line of reasoning to abduct the children is crazy indeed. if the Reports are true its high handedness
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #33
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
A couple of weeks ago you complained when I mentioned a trial going on in Canada right now, where an Afghan father and his twenty year old son are on trial for putting 3 daughters/sisters and wife #1 in a car and drowning them in a canal. You said something like ''the Western media should not be reporting cases like this, because they are prejudicial to Islam and not typical of Muslim life.''

So my question is "Why did you consider this full-of-holes account of child ''abduction'' in Norway worth its own thread? Are two children taken away from their parents by Norway's child welfare authorities a much more worthy story than four women murdered by their immediate male family members for ''liking'' boys?