Workplace Romance? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #31
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Workplace Romance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
How about MTF romance?
Acceptable as long as you have representative(s) from MTF at the wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #32
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
There was one notorious guy who used to do that kind of sh*t at our bridge club all the time. One day he was so terribly drunk that he even tried out hitting on me (while the guy was actually in a relationship! ).
I just - slowly - emptied my glass of prosecco all over his head, and it was over. I got some very nice reactions to that from all other ladies he'd had been trying to pawn all night there.
If he would be honest in a charismatic way and not drunk, he would get tons of positive reactions.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #33
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True. And then it's back full-circle: it will perhaps work when one's in need for a hit-and-run, but for a true romantic relationship? I doubt it.
No, that's why I said parties are no good for it. Good for one-night-stands though. My last posts have not been about relationships anymore.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #34
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
If he would be honest in a charismatic way and not drunk, he would get tons of positive reactions.
The guy was/is a notorious 'player'... and somehow thought the 'macho game' would continue working for him. He did somehow manage to score a wife eventually. He's got two kids now.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 PM   #35
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't imagine getting in a relationship with one of the people at work. But, their interests don't even come close to mine so I don't have any sparks to create. Maybe if I worked for USTA or Blizzard it would be a different story.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:45 PM   #36
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
The guy was/is a notorious 'player'... and somehow thought the 'macho game' would continue working for him. He did somehow manage to score a wife eventually. He's got two kids now.
He was searching for new adventures. He's probably tired of his wife. Drinking that much also shows that he was hiding some weaknesses.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:52 PM   #37
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was searching for new adventures. He's probably tired of his wife. Drinking that much also shows that he was hiding some weaknesses.
Nah, it was his 'regular show' for over 20 years.
His lady wife (still going strong btw! ) was/is what you may call 'some kind-a-woman' as well, never blinked an eye about his escapades, always let him back in. Perhaps the fact of HER being the one who brought in the daily cash was/is a major factor there too. I've often asked myself why she didn't kick his butt, but I guess it was 'true love' indeed!

I can well see the two of them grow old together, and isn't that very nice indeed?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 AM   #38
country flag tommyg6

tommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond repute

i plan on asking out this co-worker, well, i don't work there anymore but i will ask her out. she has a bf but f*** it.
tommyg6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #39
country flag EddceLLent

EddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In all of them.
Lol! You must be like the blueprint for eugenics

Quote:
The more you try, the higher the chance to achieve your goal. Being persistent is important.
Now it just sounds like you're talking about trying to snare women for brief sexual encounters. I don't think being persistent is particularly important if you're looking for someone to be in a long term relationship with.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #40
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about MTF romance?
Fully encouraged

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyg6 View Post
i plan on asking out this co-worker, well, i don't work there anymore but i will ask her out. she has a bf but f*** it.
No fear, mate
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #41
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

Did I just read "pussy hunt" in this thread? hahahaha
Old 01-07-2012, 03:42 PM   #42
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddceLLent View Post
Now it just sounds like you're talking about trying to snare women for brief sexual encounters. I don't think being persistent is particularly important if you're looking for someone to be in a long term relationship with.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ess-women.html
Old 01-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #43
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Take it where you can get it ....
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #44
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about MTF romance?
Lots of sluts on here, doubt romance would blossom. You could give sweetcleo a try though.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #45
country flag Nev

Nev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond reputeNev has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove Dude View Post
I think that it can cause issues, especially when people date and then break up and then have to go back to work again, but is that any worse than a mountain of sexual tension in the air every time I go to work?

What are your thoughts?
It is better, except you're trying to do your boss's wife.

Genius1787
Nev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote