David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #106
country flag Goffz0r

Goffz0r is on a distinguished road
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Tricky opponent that had nothing to lose and player freely, took David some time to analyze the serv and claim the upperhand in the rallies. Luckily, he has the patience, the will and the talent to overcome difficult moments and keep belief in himself. Will have to raise his level nonetheless in the next round.
Goffz0r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #107
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

4-6, 6-4, 6-1, 6-3

levine was unreal in the first set and a half but david had a slow start too. Got it together in the 2nd set and kept going from there
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #108
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

And now a top ten opponent. Fish won't be easy and judging by the last set against Ward, he's run into some form. On the other hand, Mardy's aging and David is young, so lets hope he treats us with another 4th rd appearance.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #109
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

dropped the first set 3-6

3-3 on serve in the 2nd set
Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #110
country flag misty1
Banned!

4-3
Old 06-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #111
country flag misty1
Banned!

4-4
Old 06-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #112
country flag misty1
Banned!

holds easy

5-4 goffin
Old 06-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #113
country flag misty1
Banned!

tight hold for fish

5-5
Old 06-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #114
country flag misty1
Banned!

good hold

6-5

and fish holds easy

6-6

come on david!
Old 06-30-2012, 04:35 PM   #115
country flag misty1
Banned!

1-0 david

1-1

2-1 fish

2-2

3-2 fish (mb)

3-3

4-3 fish

4-4

5-4 david

5-5

6-5 fish

come on david win these next 2 points

6-6

7-6 fish

set fish

Last edited by misty1 : 06-30-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #116
country flag misty1
Banned!

good hold to start the 3rd

does he have this in him?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #117
country flag misty1
Banned!

fish holds

2-1
Old 06-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #118
country flag misty1
Banned!

love hold

2-2

if he could just get this set he might get some momentum going his way
Old 06-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #119
country flag misty1
Banned!

fish grinds out a hold

3-2
Old 06-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #120
country flag misty1
Banned!

40-15 lead slips away but he holds

3-3