David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #91
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

thanks for the updates, i've been looking everywhere
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #92
country flag Goffz0r

Goffz0r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
thanks for the updates, i've been looking everywhere
Well, unfortunately, I couldn't find anything better to my great surprise. I was about to ask here where to find highlights since I was at work and unable to watch the match! Still glad this is then to be seen from abroad as well!
Goffz0r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #93
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffz0r View Post
No, on Belgian newssite, based on the interview he gave, I can reassure you that he already knows some of Levine stating his qualities clearly proving he does not underestimate him. This guy is too serious and humble to make any such mistakes. If ever he loses, won't be due to that!

Not sure whether this is viewable from abbroad, but here are some match highlights;
I sincerely hope so. I want the Goff to be the best he can be! His game's oozing with talent and joy!

thanks for the highlights.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #94
country flag Goffz0r

Goffz0r is on a distinguished road

On Court 14 today.

So happy I'm 'sick' today to watch the whole match (switching with Malisse Simon simulateneously ^^).
Goffz0r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #95
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

dropped the first set 4-6 but broke for the second

4-6, 6-4
Old 06-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #96
country flag misty1
Banned!

3-0 in the 3rd set
Old 06-28-2012, 12:20 PM   #97
country flag misty1
Banned!

4-0
Old 06-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #98
country flag misty1
Banned!

5-0
Old 06-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #99
country flag misty1
Banned!

4-6, 6-4, 6-1
Old 06-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #100
country flag misty1
Banned!

had an epic hold to start the 4th set, saved a couple break points but now got the break

2-1
Old 06-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #101
country flag misty1
Banned!

3-1
Old 06-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #102
country flag misty1
Banned!

levine holds to 30

3-2
Old 06-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #103
country flag misty1
Banned!

love hold

4-2
Old 06-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #104
country flag misty1
Banned!

levine holds at deuce

4-3
Old 06-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #105
country flag misty1
Banned!

easy hold again

5-3