David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #61
country flag ThP

ThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_071 View Post
But his ranking will go up to no.68 next week will he still need to play the quallies?
Yes, the entry lists are made 6 weeks (I think) before the tournament starts and he was no. 110 back then. But maybe they'll give him a WC. I know he asked for one...
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2012, 10:58 PM   #62
country flag kevin_071

kevin_071 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThP View Post
Yes, the entry lists are made 6 weeks (I think) before the tournament starts and he was no. 110 back then. But maybe they'll give him a WC. I know he asked for one...
How do you know that he has asked for a wildcard? Do you know him personally? It seem that you know quite a lot stuff about him... you are great, men!!

Last edited by kevin_071 : 06-09-2012 at 11:24 PM.
kevin_071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:39 PM   #63
country flag ThP

ThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_071 View Post
How do you know that he has asked for a wildcard? Do you know him personally? It seem that you know quite a lot stuff about him... you are great, men!!
Nope, never met him
I just read that in an article.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #64
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThP View Post
Nope, never met him
I just read that in an article.
You even know that the girl is his box is his GF
Old 06-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #65
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I think he made so many fans after his RG magical run.
Even me. I watch only 2 matches but... Wow. What a player.

Looking forward to follow his career.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #66
country flag kevin_071

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I think he made so many fans after his RG magical run.
Even me. I watch only 2 matches but... Wow. What a player.

Looking forward to follow his career.
Same as you, I have only watched his 3r and 4r match only... but i m gonna follow his career
Old 06-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #67
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he got the wild card into wimbledon

hopefully now he can get in somewhere else so he can get some practice on grass
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #68
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
he got the wild card into wimbledon

hopefully now he can get in somewhere else so he can get some practice on grass
Thanks for this is excellent news!

One question, Misty, is he playing any build-up tourney on grass before that? Even Challenger? He's neither in Halle or Queens this week.

Needs to get his feel on grass...
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:27 PM   #69
country flag wimanna

wimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond reputewimanna has a reputation beyond repute

Goffin received Rosmalen Wildcard

Visit my site www.tomvanloon.be
wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #70
country flag kevin_071

Good News
Old 06-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #71
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimanna View Post
Goffin received Rosmalen Wildcard
thanks for the news
Old 06-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #72
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

This is just fab!!!! So happy for David
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:40 PM   #73
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

He's drawn against Benoit Paire. Possible 2nd round against Kubot. It seems like a good draw to me. Paire is talented but very inconsistent and he likes playing Kubot.
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #74
country flag kevin_071

I can't see any point that he love grass. He is not feel comfort to play on it, He is totally suck on grass
Old 06-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #75
country flag misty1
Banned!

his first match didnt go that well but he didnt look well physically

we'll hope for better at wimbledon