David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2013, 05:31 PM   #316
country flag Disorder

Disorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri89 View Post
I'm not very confident for IW and Miami, but I hope that clay can stop his slump.
He just need a big win or a good run to go back on track I think
True.

Clay season back please.

Last edited by Disorder : 03-03-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Disorder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #317
country flag Disorder

Disorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells R1 against Troicki. He has a chance here. We will see what happens.
Disorder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:40 AM   #318
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he needs to get revenge against troicki..literally needs it

next up would be mayer and he's been playing like garbage for a while now. Its a great chance for a 3rd round at the very least
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #319
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post

I just fear that the loss to troicki may have destroyed him and i dont know how long it will take him to get back..but he has alot to defend now so i hope its soon otherwise he'll be out of the top 100 before years end.
Grace has worked this one out for him. He might not have taken Troicki out in five, but he can surely do it in straights here!

Good luck, little bro!
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #320
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

dropped the first set 4-6 after being up 4-2

took the second set 6-3

serving for the match now:

15-0

30-0

40-0

yes!

4-6, 6-3, 6-4

Revenge is sweet

got to feel really good for david
Old 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #321

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for this win, David!

Believe, and you're half-way there!

Good luck vs Mayer!
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
Old 03-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #322
country flag misty1
Banned!

it wasnt pretty but honestly i didnt expect it to be. Important thing is he won and hopefully got some confidence back
Old 03-10-2013, 07:59 PM   #323

...and the frustration continues.

Please visit a shrink, or do yoga. Either ways, sort your mind, bro.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #324
country flag Offland

Offland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard Goffin's gonna play in Dallas Challenger, is that true?
Offland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #325

Versus Haase Rd 1 in Miami. Possibly tomorrow.

Please take it and make it to Rd 2 again. Good luck!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #326
country flag Offland

Offland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond reputeOffland has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope he'll get his act together and make it to the R2 at least...
Old 03-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #327

Where's Misty for the score updates?

Anyways, he's taken the 1st set: 7-6 (4). Was broken to 2-4 but broke back and took it.

Next set.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #328

Didn't see the second set, but demolished him in the third! Broke Robin thrice!

7-6 3-6 6-1

Another Rd 2 confirmed!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #329
country flag Gillouthe best

Gillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond repute

Not the biggest fan, but I really like David's game, and I hope he keeps fighting to get out of his slump. Good win today

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old 03-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #330
country flag Offland

I'm extremely happy I'll get to see him play in R2!Wish for a stream , Goffin's forehand is a piece of art.