David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:30 PM   #286
country flag babyface

babyface is on a distinguished road
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

I'll stay here,whatever happens.
he doesn't have the "duty" to win for us.I will support him as he is trying his best,that is enough.
babyface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #287
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

im not going to abandon him but its frustrating as fuck

there is not one match he lost this year that he couldnt have won
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #288
country flag Disorder

Disorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond repute

Any news about Goffin schedule for 2013? Where he plays next?
Disorder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #289
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Davis Cup.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:35 PM   #290
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Stop clowning bro, it is so frustrating for those who love your game.

And let your game to the talking. Don't be a Tomic.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #291
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he is so bad
Old 02-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #292
country flag misty1
Banned!

broken in the 3rd set

if he loses to f*cking pashanski... i think i might need to step away from him for a while
Old 02-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #293
country flag misty1
Banned!

yes!

he got the break back
Old 02-03-2013, 03:06 PM   #294
country flag misty1
Banned!

breaks again

up 4-2 in that 3rd set
Old 02-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #295
country flag misty1
Banned!

He won 6-2 in the 3rd. Rattled off 6 straight games to finish it off from 0-2 down in the 3rd.

pashanski shouldnt have been that hard but at least he won
Old 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #296
country flag Disorder

Disorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond reputeDisorder has a reputation beyond repute

Argh.

Where he plays after Davis Cup?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #297
country flag misty1
Banned!

rotterdam i believe

i wish he'd try some weaker events to get some confidence going
Old 02-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #298
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

How about a Rd 1 victory in Rotterdam, David?
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #299
country flag Disorder

It will be this time
Old 02-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #300
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
How about a Rd 1 victory in Rotterdam, David?
Id love that but take a look at the entry list. He'll need a miracle draw to get that

I dont know..maybe its the fact that he was pushed to the brink against pashanski and out choked troicki and verdasco lately but i just have zero confidence in him right now