David Goffin Cheering Thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #211
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Goffin Cheering Thread

Very nice. Made Johnson look pretty clueless. My nerves were unfounded, it seems.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #212
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

levine is the one that worries me. He was man handling david up until about mid way through the second set in their meeting at wimbledon. Hope he proves me wrong but im afraid of a loss here
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #213
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

guess it was my turn to be worried about nothing

6-2, 6-4 over levine
Old 09-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #214
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Would be lovely to have an all-Belgian final, here.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:46 PM   #215
country flag misty1
Banned!

im hoping david manages to win here because his draw in mons is brustal and im not liking his chances of defending his semi final there
Old 09-29-2012, 06:02 PM   #216
country flag misty1
Banned!

ins the match 6-3, 7-6 over ouanna

sets up a final clash with ruben bemelmans

bemelmans leads the H2H 2-0 and david has never managed to take a set off him
Old 09-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #217
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck for the final!

...Though I must say I am quite surprised he chose to avoid Tour level matches at Bangkok and now Japan/China where it would have benefited him immensely. After all, he could have got a direct entry into these tournaments. This is the level where he needs to play.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #218
country flag misty1
Banned!

I do object to players of his ranking playing the challengers but on another level i do understand why he's playing challengers. Next week is one of the only(if not the only) chance for him to play at home and he wants to take it. I dont think it would have made to much sense for him to go to play one of the asian events, go back to europe and play in mons and then go back to asia to play in shanghai and then go back to europe again.

it makes more sense for him to stay in europe this week . Since he's only planning on going to shanghai it almost makes sense to skip the asian swing entirely

hopefully next season he will manage his schedule a little better because in general i do agree that he should be focusing on the atp tour now
Old 09-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #219
country flag ThP

ThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond reputeThP has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope Mons will be the last challenger event of his career

BTW, he's not on the Shanghai qualifying entry list, only on the main draw one, but as an alternate and probably won't get in.
So I guess Stockholm will be his first tournament after Mons and then Basel/Valencia.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #220
country flag misty1
Banned!

david takes the first set 6-4

no aces but no double faults either

its already his best showing against ruben
Old 09-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #221
country flag misty1
Banned!

dropped the second set 6-3

and he missed 2 break point chances early in the 3rd
Old 09-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #222
country flag misty1
Banned!

he got the break in the 3rd

has fallen down 0-40 though

15-40

broken

6-4, 3-6, 3-2
Old 09-30-2012, 03:21 PM   #223
country flag misty1
Banned!

2 chances to break right back

15-40

30-40

breaks

4-2

0-15

15-15

15-30

30-30

40-30 with ace # 7

hold

5-2
Old 09-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #224
country flag misty1
Banned!

david missed a match point on ruben's serve

he'll serve for the match now at 5-3
Old 09-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #225
country flag misty1
Banned!

15-0

15-15

30-15

40-15