Brisbane R2:Murray beats Muller 4-6 7-6(4) 6-0 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #46
country flag ronpon

ronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane R2:Murray beats Muller 4-6 7-6(4) 6-0

Watched the match and as usual Murray made life as difficult as he could. He's a very talented player but my goodness you can't warm to him-the chuntering, swearing, feeling sorry for himself, piss-poor body language make him infuriating. The collapse of his serve at the end of the first set is typical of the mental weakness that Mr Lendl will hopefully help with;otherwise he will never win a slam.
ronpon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #47
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

legs were too thick here... the lendl effect obviously kicking in in the 3rd set too which is great to see after such a short time working together...

i expect murray to take a few more to the bakery here...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #48
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Brisbane R2:Murray beats Muller 4-6 7-6(4) 6-0

Nice last set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
first decent player Murray faces he will lose....
Wrong.
Quote:
Dedicated to Sapeod for saying Novak's opponents play shit.....
They did
Quote:
Sapeod spent all last year saying that the only reason Novak wins is because his opponents play like shit against him
But they did. Murray's not exactly playing well here atm, and neither are his opponents. I don't really see the point of your post. Murray and his opponents aren't playing well and Djokovic's opponents last year didn't play well either. Did you think I thought Murray's opponents played wonderfully? Is that it? You dedicated what to me? The fact that Kukushkin and Muller (low tier players) are playing badly against Andy, who is also playing rather weakly? I already know that
Quote:
Originally Posted by ossie View Post
murray is pure comedy
Murray can be pretty funny actually. I prefer watching Del Potro trying to move around, though. It's far funnier.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #49
country flag ossie

ossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Nice last set.

Wrong.

They did

But they did. Murray's not exactly playing well here atm, and neither are his opponents. I don't really see the point of your post. Murray and his opponents aren't playing well and Djokovic's opponents last year didn't play well either. Did you think I thought Murray's opponents played wonderfully? Is that it? You dedicated what to me? The fact that Kukushkin and Muller (low tier players) are playing badly against Andy, who is also playing rather weakly? I already know that

Murray can be pretty funny actually. I prefer watching Del Potro trying to move around, though. It's far funnier.
murray holding his slam trophy always cracks me up.
ossie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #50
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
murray holding his slam trophy always cracks me up.
I find it funny that even with a slam, Del Potro's career is still far inferior to Andy's.

Old 01-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #51
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find it funny that even with a slam, Del Potro's career is still far inferior to Andy's.
actually you owned these guys here... too good... great to see wonderboy in form at this part of the season... keep it up man...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #52
country flag ossie

ossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond reputeossie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and thats why everybody finds you funny
ossie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #53
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
and thats why everybody finds you funny
Think about it. You have a slam, yet your career is still inferior to someone who doesn't have one Hell, even Albert Costa has a masters title

Old 01-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #54
country flag ronpon

ronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond reputeronpon has a reputation beyond repute

Sapeod,

I think Andy would forgo all his Masters titles for one slam. And to be be fair to Delpo he has suffered injuries which have blighted his career to date. So a bit of realism please on the dark side or is that the dark isle? I realise that a lot of winding up is going on between you and others on the forum but a sense of realism should prevail. Winning a Slam by Andy is his one and overiding goal for 2012!
ronpon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #55
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Murray will lose to Baghdatis
nole_no1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #56
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

not looking very promising for murray so far. baggy may be in with a good shout of pulling the upset off

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #57
country flag Geo

Geo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond reputeGeo has a reputation beyond repute

Murray If Baghdatis keeps his head together, he'll certainly beat Murray.
Geo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #58
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute!VamosRafa! has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew
Old 01-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #59
country flag EddceLLent

EddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond reputeEddceLLent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah but Murray can lose in round 3 against a wild card...he is that bad sometimes...he wont of course but he might
Great to see someone so confident about their predictions
Old 01-04-2012, 11:12 PM   #60
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Typical Mugler: has Pushray by the throat in the second set at 4-3 15-40 with virtual MPs, can't convert and then chokes horribly in TB with that easy putaway volley. Predictable collapse in the third set too, should be fined for that performance. Mugray is lucky to play clowns all week, as soon as he meets someone decent, he'll lose.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote