The 2012 season is here! Chat Thread. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #1
country flag Armless

Armless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond repute
Default The 2012 season is here! Chat Thread.

So Rycka is starting his new season. Sadly, he was 1 withdrawal short from getting to the MD, so now he's playing qualies.
http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...S-30.12.11.pdf
Best of luck to him , hopefully we will see a Berankis/Grigelis battle in the 3rd round.
Armless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2012 season is here! First stop @ Brisbane.

sucks that him and lauryanis got drawn together. He qualified and made the 2nd round last year here so hopefully he can atleast equal that

although i have to be honest i am kind of feeling like lauryanis and him will meet in the 3rd round and lauryanis will beat him

Last edited by misty1 : 12-30-2011 at 12:54 PM.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
country flag RogerExpress

RogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rycka

It's a shame he and Grigio be in the same section, hope both arrive to final round, Laurynas win and then someone withdraws and Rycka enters as a LL
RogerExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
country flag Domis

Domis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerExpress View Post
Good luck Rycka

It's a shame he and Grigio be in the same section, hope both arrive to final round, Laurynas win and then someone withdraws and Rycka enters as a LL
Good plan And when they meets in final again Rycka takes a title
Old 12-31-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
country flag Armless

Armless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond reputeArmless has a reputation beyond repute

Berankis 1-6 4-6 Hernych.
Armless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

awful performance rycka
Old 12-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #7
country flag misty1
Banned!

he'll fall to about 135 in the world after this, an early loss in australia could see him either clinging to or out of top 200

he's going the wrong way and its sad to see
Old 12-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
country flag StoGas

StoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond reputeStoGas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
he'll fall to about 135 in the world after this, an early loss in australia could see him either clinging to or out of top 200

he's going the wrong way and its sad to see
LOL. Don't you think, you're judging berankis too fast? It's only the first match of the season. I don't say that it's not a bad lose. If you follow Ricardas career you can agree with me that Berankis is fully unexpected, he can make 3rd round of australian open and lose in the first round of qualifying

Tennis Tipping

Singles 238

Doubles 11

SF: Bangkok ATP
W: AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2012(w/1987518LPF)
W: WIMBLEDON 2012 (w/1987518LPF)
StoGas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoGas View Post
LOL. Don't you think, you're judging berankis too fast? It's only the first match of the season. I don't say that it's not a bad lose. If you follow Ricardas career you can agree with me that Berankis is fully unexpected, he can make 3rd round of australian open and lose in the first round of qualifying
im not judging anything, im stating fact that with the points loss of where he'll fall after this loss

im kind of worried he will lose early in AO qualies, its just losses like this that dont really inspire confidence

yes he's always been up and down but it sucks that he starts the season this way

as for thatpart about going the wrong way all i was referring to was that he was going the wrong way in the rankings not his career
Old 01-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #10

RogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Rycka continues without confidence like in the end of last season, hope he can get an easy draw in Melbourne and try to recover it. With a bit of luck maybe he can be seeded in the range 1-16 (now he would be near 20)
Old 01-04-2012, 01:10 AM   #11
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Sudas! I know it's a bad start but lets give him time! He had a very long injury, so it's very hard to win confidence. I KNOW he will win it with time. Just don't put too much pressure in him. He already show the good things he's capable of.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #12
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt that he will be seeded 1-16 since he didn't defend 32 pts in Brisbane...

And lets stop making any conclusions from one match...
Old 01-10-2012, 08:13 AM   #13
country flag Domis

Domis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond reputeDomis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2012 season is here! Aussie Open Q up next.

Rycka practicing with Murray on Rod Laver Arena today. I hear they had practicing in Brisbane too.

VIDEO:
http://media.theage.com.au/sport/spo...om=newsboxideo

Last edited by Domis : 01-10-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Domis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #14
country flag Domis

AO Q Draw is out:

13-Berankis v Martin
Look v Bautista-Agut

Brzezicki vs Ghem
Duclos vs 28-Bagnis

Don't seeing any troubles for Rycka
Old 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #15

Usually I would say "easy draw for Rycka, he won't have trouble to qualify", but at this moment any match seems hard for Berankis, this qualy will be a good test for him, hope he can pass it

Rycka will play against Martin in the first match of court 8 (10 am local time / 11 pm GMT)