Mubadala WTC: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2 6-1 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2011, 11:10 AM   #106
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mubadala WTC: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2 6-1

Olderer obviously tanked - Doha is all that matters.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2011, 12:35 PM   #107
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
Federer wasn't trying whatsoever and Djokovic was treating it far too much like a real match... playing aggressively and seriously in exo's is a mistake as it can lead to possible injury.

Roger was not running for any balls or putting in any effort, he even kept his rolex on for gods sake! A ROLEX WATCH. while playing tennis. unheard of.

Djokovic thinks that this will send a message, playing like it's one of the first matches of the official season when really he will just not be as prepared for what Federer may bring to him in Australia.

as another poster pointed out, Ferrer and Djokovic appear to be going for it, trying to send a message that their game is there, and Federer and Nadal just taking it easy. smart for Federer. no reason to risk injury, and some of you acting like this result means anything are fools. Djokovic was feeling the ball well but Roger was not even bothering to chase down 90% of Djokovic's good shots and making many unforced errors due to his lax style in exo's
I must say that your only competition in this forum is start da game
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:19 PM   #108
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

This match doesn't mean nothing, if you know what I mean.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:25 PM   #109
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
Federer wasn't trying whatsoever and Djokovic was treating it far too much like a real match... playing aggressively and seriously in exo's is a mistake as it can lead to possible injury.

Roger was not running for any balls or putting in any effort, he even kept his rolex on for gods sake! A ROLEX WATCH. while playing tennis. unheard of.

Djokovic thinks that this will send a message, playing like it's one of the first matches of the official season when really he will just not be as prepared for what Federer may bring to him in Australia.

as another poster pointed out, Ferrer and Djokovic appear to be going for it, trying to send a message that their game is there, and Federer and Nadal just taking it easy. smart for Federer. no reason to risk injury, and some of you acting like this result means anything are fools. Djokovic was feeling the ball well but Roger was not even bothering to chase down 90% of Djokovic's good shots and making many unforced errors due to his lax style in exo's

If this was true (which I doubt) then I have to say this: What a sad, poor, pathetic ambassador for the sport this Federer is.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote