Mubadala WTC: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2 6-1 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #91
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mubadala WTC: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2 6-1

The King Is Dead, Long Live The New King
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #92
country flag FedvsNole

FedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
no she will laugh in 2012 given how much of a fail of you hardcore Fedatards are...............FED IS DONE WINNING SLAMS PEOPLE ..........ACCEPT THAT .........still a GOAT

You seem to go back and forth on fed winning a slam like daily on these boards. Your cap statement sure seems sure. Care to make it interesting? If fed does not win another slam this year, I will never post again on MTF. Are you confident enough to do the same if fed proves you wrong this year?
FedvsNole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #93
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrr View Post
The King Is Dead, Long Live The New King
that is going on for like 6 months now

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedvsNole View Post
You seem to go back and forth on fed winning a slam like daily on these boards. Your cap statement sure seems sure. Care to make it interesting? If fed does not win another slam this year, I will never post again on MTF. Are you confident enough to do the same if fed proves you wrong this year?
I am confident that Fed wont win a Slam but why would I want for you to stop posting ...your posts usually have quality
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:49 PM   #94
country flag FedvsNole

FedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond reputeFedvsNole has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I just was trying to make the stakes higher I guess. I don't expect anyone not to post or whatever even if such a bet is made it just shows the highest degree of being sure of yourself since after all this is just a message board so the highest stakes could be leaving.

Anyways enough of that it's almost a new year. But you really at this moment don't think fed wins a slam just based on an exho match? If anything I hope he doesn't start peaking till the second week of AO since last year he peaked kinda earlier than he should have I think. Nadal is in worse shape than i thought to be honest. I fully see nole getting multiple slams but I feel watching the exho all of a sudden your behind nole more now than before? I feel federer is getting the number 2 spot for sure now and his record of making semi's at the AO, FO, and USO is pretty great. If he's not having to get through nole/rafa in the SEMI and only has to face one of them in a final he'll get at least one slam if he stays the number 2 seed the whole year.
FedvsNole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #95
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute

Exhos are not really the yardstick, but I am glad that Nole did not lose 2-6 1-6 to Fed.
NID is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #96
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedvsNole View Post
Thanks. I just was trying to make the stakes higher I guess. I don't expect anyone not to post or whatever even if such a bet is made it just shows the highest degree of being sure of yourself since after all this is just a message board so the highest stakes could be leaving.

Anyways enough of that it's almost a new year. But you really at this moment don't think fed wins a slam just based on an exho match? If anything I hope he doesn't start peaking till the second week of AO since last year he peaked kinda earlier than he should have I think. Nadal is in worse shape than i thought to be honest. I fully see nole getting multiple slams but I feel watching the exho all of a sudden your behind nole more now than before? I feel federer is getting the number 2 spot for sure now and his record of making semi's at the AO, FO, and USO is pretty great. If he's not having to get through nole/rafa in the SEMI and only has to face one of them in a final he'll get at least one slam if he stays the number 2 seed the whole year.
Fed cant win a Slam because 7 matches in best of 5 are too difficult for him now ..that's all ....his stamina and focus are not on the level it is needed.....he has the game of course
Old 12-30-2011, 10:25 PM   #97
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi, SF: Djokovic def. Federer 6-2, 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
I don't know who did it but he was amazing at making Djoko believe this was a Slam or sth like that. Or 250k is still a lot for Djoker... It seems Fed is the only one of the Top 3 who knows who to play exhos against his fellow top players.

I wonder how the match today could be spinned to criticise Djoko and praise Federer.
One lives and learns...
Old 12-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #98
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NID View Post
Exhos are not really the yardstick, but I am glad that Nole did not lose 2-6 1-6 to Fed.
+1
Old 12-30-2011, 11:13 PM   #99
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

back to the outdoor surfaces, surface of the retriever

anyway the worse Fed plays in an Exho the more sure he is of his game, seen this before many times
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:45 AM   #100
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute

Full match is available for our delete on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNVe-jVt1mM

Go Nole; great swinging and great statement to make before the AO. Really shocking how little Federer tried. Come on you clown, there are people PAYING for this - show some respect.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:47 AM   #101
country flag Leo

Leo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond reputeLeo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Djokovic defeats Federer Abu Dhabi SF 6-2 6-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlaja777 View Post
Nole looking good, clear AO favorite. Funny, he was the underdog for this match.
According to who? He's now won five times in a row against Federer on a hardcourt.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:32 AM   #102
country flag Mountaindewslave

Mountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond reputeMountaindewslave has a reputation beyond repute

Federer wasn't trying whatsoever and Djokovic was treating it far too much like a real match... playing aggressively and seriously in exo's is a mistake as it can lead to possible injury.

Roger was not running for any balls or putting in any effort, he even kept his rolex on for gods sake! A ROLEX WATCH. while playing tennis. unheard of.

Djokovic thinks that this will send a message, playing like it's one of the first matches of the official season when really he will just not be as prepared for what Federer may bring to him in Australia.

as another poster pointed out, Ferrer and Djokovic appear to be going for it, trying to send a message that their game is there, and Federer and Nadal just taking it easy. smart for Federer. no reason to risk injury, and some of you acting like this result means anything are fools. Djokovic was feeling the ball well but Roger was not even bothering to chase down 90% of Djokovic's good shots and making many unforced errors due to his lax style in exo's

------------------------ <3 Richard Gasquet <3

Rafael Nadal
Mountaindewslave is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:33 AM   #103
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
Federer wasn't trying whatsoever and Djokovic was treating it far too much like a real match... playing aggressively and seriously in exo's is a mistake as it can lead to possible injury.

Roger was not running for any balls or putting in any effort, he even kept his rolex on for gods sake! A ROLEX WATCH. while playing tennis. unheard of.

Djokovic thinks that this will send a message, playing like it's one of the first matches of the official season when really he will just not be as prepared for what Federer may bring to him in Australia.

as another poster pointed out, Ferrer and Djokovic appear to be going for it, trying to send a message that their game is there, and Federer and Nadal just taking it easy. smart for Federer. no reason to risk injury, and some of you acting like this result means anything are fools. Djokovic was feeling the ball well but Roger was not even bothering to chase down 90% of Djokovic's good shots and making many unforced errors due to his lax style in exo's

whatever the old man got spanked ....and your boy tanked for the same reason
Old 12-31-2011, 05:27 AM   #104
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post

You're the biggest rafa clown in this board, your posts still make me laugh hard.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #105
country flag rickcastle

rickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond reputerickcastle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post

Did you see the match? Novak was playing brilliant, yes outplaying Federer as we all know he is capable of. But it IS an exho and THAT IS WHAT. Federer lost to friggin' Roddick in 2007 (one of his peak years) in Kooyong before winning the Australian Open that year. Thats the way Federer takes exhos like this. No one here said Federer wanted to lose like THAT today, it was a terrible performance and I am sure he didnt expect to lose this badly either. He even apparently apologised for his (lack of) effort today....but honestly this ownage doesnt matter in the large scheme of things for 2012. Its a good start for Novak especially on the back of his unspectacular fall in 2011, but the reason Federer fans are "downplaying" this match as you say is because it doesnt matter to Federer or his Aus Open chances. Novak was the firm favourite for AO before this tournament and he will remain so after this tournament. Federer and Nadal are next in line and will remain so.

Also, since I hear nothing about Federer attempting suicide after that, I am thinking he would rather not die than lose a match like that to Novak
Btw, you as a Novak fan should have had (and probably will have in the future too) lots of joy enjoying major victories of Novak that actually matter. Leave the exhulting in exhos and MM victories to us fans of washed up veterans pal

LOL at Federer keener on dying than lose like this to Djokovic on a freaking exho. Queen of hyperboles this Nole Fan. I'm sure Federer would trade his 16 grandslams for a win in this match too, amirite?
rickcastle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote