Does having money really help a guy to get girlfriends? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Does money = girls?

Yes 26 78.79%
No 7 21.21%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does having money really help a guy to get girlfriends?

Im going on a limb and saying no.

Obviously if your a billionaire thats different.

Im just talking about say being an upper class person. Rich but not criminally so.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does having money really help a guy to get girlfriends?

Sexier but not sexy enough.

It obviously depends on what kind of "girlfriend" you want. Being broke certainly doesn't help though.

Adding ajde to your vocabulary would be more effective than cash anyway.

Ajde

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Money only attracts gold diggers, not girls who are interested in a serious relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
Money only attracts gold diggers, not girls who are interested in a serious relationship.
I'm sure every girl enjoys walking and/or sitting on a bench on every date, regardless of the season Of course having money helps a lot.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
I'm sure every girl enjoys walking and/or sitting on a bench on every date, regardless of the season Of course having money helps a lot.
I would even enjoy a "fancy" dinner out of the trash can of a restaurant as long as I can enjoy it with the man I love.

Nah, maybe you have a different definition of "rich" because for me it is someone with an above average income. Those with lower incomes or even those who live on welfare can afford the occasional Mickey D's from time to time. It doesn't have to be a dinner date at the Ritz Carlton followed by a night at the honeymoon suite to make a girl happy. Is looking more forward to the glamor and the expensive gifts than to spending time with you, then something is wrong.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #6
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would even enjoy a "fancy" dinner out of the trash can of a restaurant as long as I can enjoy it with the man I love.
Yea, maybe once or twice, after getting nothing but, I think you might muse some things over Of course, it shouldn't be pay per view/pay to play but having money definitely doesn't hurt
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #7
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Yea, maybe once or twice, after getting nothing but, I think you might muse some things over Of course, it shouldn't be pay per view/pay to play but having money definitely doesn't hurt
In the worst case it can also be the girl paying for the date. I have done that often and I don't even see it as a burden as some others would. For me it is a sign of how showing the other that I'm not a diva who expects the guy to foot the bill all the time.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
country flag _maxi

_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute

Nikki♥ stopped writing in my welcome thread so I publicly announce that I'm looking for someone else. It can be a man, I love men too. Kidding, it must be a girl♥♥.
_maxi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #9
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by _maxi View Post
Nikki♥ stopped writing in my welcome thread so I publicly announce that I'm looking for someone else. It can be a man, I love men too. Kidding, it must be a girl♥♥.
Hey! Hey!
I wanted to PM you today but if you want to replace me, then I won't do it.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #10
country flag _maxi

_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey! Hey!
I wanted to PM you today but if you want to replace me, then I won't do it.
I'm a sensitive person.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #11
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
I'm a sensitive person.
Me too.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
country flag _maxi

Quote:
Me too.
Keeping a person waiting for a PM is not the best way to show sensitiveness. Anyway, I forgive you.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #13
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Keeping a person waiting for a PM is not the best way to show sensitiveness. Anyway, I forgive you.
You sound like Bilbo.
Anyway, thanks.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

How much money does Bilbo earn? Surely that would be the GOAT amount for skirt chasing.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #15
country flag _maxi

Quote:
You sound like Bilbo.
Anyway, thanks.
Haha I don't know Bilbo but judging by your signature I guess you are right.