Getting wrong currency when making a Moneybookers withdrawal - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting wrong currency when making a Moneybookers withdrawal

OK this happened to me twice so it's not an isolated incident. I requested a withdrawal from my Moneybookers account which is in Euros (as are all my betting accounts) to my Visa Electron debit card, but to my big surprise i got the value in dollars instead I mean WTF ? At what exchange rate ? Am i paying some kind of fee ? And why USD and not Rwandan franc

Anyone had any similar experience or has any idea ? This shit is just too much, i need EUR's right now and i'll have to lose money by 1st converting USD to Croatian kunas and than back to EUR's. Did i miss something in the Moneybookers settings ?

WIN/LOSS = 4/1 in 2014; 773/767 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 27 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +16.46 Units; Yield = + 60.96%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
country flag ivekinjo

ivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting wrong currency when making a Moneybookers withdrawal

happened to me twice so i contacted the bank

you must withdraw to your cards bank account and not back to card since later is primary in usd or smth like that bs.

Suppose it is not that case there is a God. Then time is infinite, and you are an empirically finite collection of chemicals. Since time is infinite and your youness is finite, then you have had infinite occurrence, and infinite variation. Since you have been infinitely varied, you would have attained the ability to forward, or compile, your memories. Yet it is not the case you have infinite regression of memory from time immemorial.
Hence, God exists.
ivekinjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote