Kim Jong-Il is dead - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #91
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Kim Jong-Il is dead

Bin Laden, Gaddafi and now Jong-Il? Mugabe is the only one of the Fabulous Four left. When will his time come?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 458-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 05:08 PM   #92
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kim Jong-Il is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Bin Laden, Gaddafi and now Jong-Il? Mugabe is the only one of the Fabulous Four left. When will his time come?
you forgot Assad
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #93
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

it's hilarious how the names of bin laden, gaddafi, castro, jong-il and even chávez (even though that one was democratically elected) are thrown in together whereas mubarak, who was overtrown by his own people this year after a cruel 17 years old dictatorship, isn't even mentioned. why? well, the former were also contanstly criticized by the 'free media' and the latter was the west's darling.

as usual, the double standards and the brainwashing are clear in the minds of most here in MTF...
Old 12-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #94
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
you forgot Assad
Assad? I've heard the name before but I can't really tell whether I know him well. He's another dictator, I believe? Syria, is it?

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,083,768 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 458-145...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #95
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
That it is virtuous to be poor as long as you worship your particular god. I am not saying that belief allows a people to flourish, but it is the message of N. Korea and Christianity.
When did the Commies say that it was virtuous to be poor? They're productivists, just like "free" capitalists. They can be put back to back. Marx said that money was the universal equivalent. They all think it's virtuous to be rich.

And since when is Communism a "God"? Again an atheist who truly believes that religion and Communism is all the same, in order to show that he's radically different from the Commies whom he knows were atheists just like him (I know it's hard to admit but that's the way it is ). Communism is an ideology, not a religion. An ideology is a thought for the group, while religion is strictly private. So Hitchens : Dustbin ! By the way, isn't that nickname "Hitch" an insult towards the one and only Hitch (Master of Suspense)?
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #96
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
By the way, isn't that nickname "Hitch" an insult towards the one and only Hitch (Master of Suspense)?
true that

alfred hitch is the real hitch while chris hitch is just a random hitch, not to use a more offensive word....
Old 12-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #97
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And since when is Communism a "God"? Again an atheist who truly believes that religion and Communism is all the same, in order to show that he's radically different from the Commies whom he knows were atheists just like him (I know it's hard to admit but that's the way it is ).
Where exactly did Hitchens or buddyholly say religion and communism are the same?? Hitchens drew the comparison with North Korea. And you don't seem to get tired of your personal campaign linking atheism with communism. I figured I'd tackle this issue.

Yes, most communists are atheists and yes, Stalin was an atheist. And yes, he did commit heinous crimes against priests and other religious people. What should we make of all of this? I'll let you explain your point.

Quote:
Communism is an ideology, not a religion. An ideology is a thought for the group, while religion is strictly private.
The hell it is... how can anybody say that with a straight face?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:15 PM   #98
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
Prove he didn't!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #99
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When did the Commies say that it was virtuous to be poor? They're productivists, just like "free" capitalists. They can be put back to back. Marx said that money was the universal equivalent. They all think it's virtuous to be rich.
You may have got me there. For all I know the N. Koreans may actually believe they are rich beyond the wildest dreams of ''outsiders''. It is like Einstein's theory of relativity. If you are forbidden the means to measure yourself against anything else, then you can't tell.

But from our privileged position, I was equating the Christian teaching of ''Love thy God above all else'' with the N. Korean teaching of ''Love the Dear leader above all else''.

In both cases, personal happiness is given a secondary role. Even Seingeist, a few quotes above, refers to Christians losing their way by enjoying possessions too much. Which would be another way of saying the path to righteousness is poverty.

And don't forget, the Great Leader is still the President (saviour) of North Korea even after ascending into heaven 20 years ago. Now where have I heard of a cult like that before?
Old 12-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #100
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
By the way, isn't that nickname "Hitch" an insult towards the one and only Hitch (Master of Suspense)?
Just be relieved his nickname was a contraction of his surname!.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:13 PM   #101
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
"Lodestar of the 21st Century"

If I was a premium member, I'd have my new username all ready to go.
my personal favorite is "Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love".
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:16 AM   #102
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Unfortunately he's in very good physical shape for 87. Not sure Zimbabwe will improve much when he finally goes.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #103
country flag EKSTREMISTA

EKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
RIP

But as a leader I respect him for not selling the country or its nuclear and science programs to the West.
Well said, man.

EKSTREMISTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:45 AM   #104
country flag EKSTREMISTA

EKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond reputeEKSTREMISTA has a reputation beyond repute

EKSTREMISTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:22 AM   #105
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Prove he didn't!
huh...? i believe he did...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote