Kim Jong-Il is dead - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-20-2011, 04:28 AM   #76
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kim Jong-Il is dead

BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 04:31 AM   #77
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

That is so sad.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:43 AM   #78
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
That it is virtuous to be poor as long as you worship your particular god. I am not saying that belief allows a people to flourish, but it is the message of N. Korea and Christianity.
it's pointless to attempt an honest debate if you're going to lump in n. korea and 'juche thought' with christianity and the world's other great religions.

read this when you have some free time. gilder gives compelling arguments.
http://www.discovery.org/a/3641
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:56 AM   #79
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what Tae Se is thinking. He has mixed feelings toward the state.

Anyways, just wanted to point out, during the Korean war, North Korea lost 25% of its civilians.

It suffered a genocide at the hands of the West. No wonder they are strict adherents of their Juche ideology.

If any country suffered genocide at the hands of imperialists, I'm sure citizens of such a state would consolidate and things would continue to remain the same.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #80
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
it's pointless to attempt an honest debate if you're going to lump in n. korea and 'juche thought' with christianity and the world's other great religions.

read this when you have some free time. gilder gives compelling arguments.
http://www.discovery.org/a/3641
It's pointless to attempt an honest debate if you try to promote intelligent design

These are not compelling arguments. Check the evolution thread and post in that, let's not go offtopic here.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal

Last edited by Lopez : 12-20-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: typos
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #81
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
It's pointless to attempt and honest debate if you try to promote intelligent design

let's not go offtopic here.
you're right, i took the bait
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #82
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
That it is virtuous to be poor as long as you worship your particular god. I am not saying that belief allows a people to flourish, but it is the message of N. Korea and Christianity.
It's not so much that poverty is a virtue in itself as that material possessions can easily stand between a person and God. At the very least, even an atheist should be able to recognize that material obsession tends to skew a person's priorities and tie him to things that do not ultimately matter.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #83
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Anyways, just wanted to point out, during the Korean war, North Korea lost 25% of its civilians.

It suffered a genocide at the hands of the West. No wonder they are strict adherents of their Juche ideology.
Just wanted to point out, during the Korean peacetime, North Korea lost civilians through torture, starvation, r@pe, murder, medical experimentation, forced labour, and forced abortions.

It suffered a genocide at the hands of its own leader.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #84
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
It's not so much that poverty is a virtue in itself as that material possessions can easily stand between a person and God. At the very least, even an atheist should be able to recognize that material obsession tends to skew a person's priorities and tie him to things that do not ultimately matter.
But that is just from your already biased opinion, i.e., that there actually is a God. My belief is that after death, nothing ultimately matters. But I perhaps have the best of both sides, confirmed atheist with a dislike of possessions. I rent a furnished condo, do not own a car and if I decide to move tomorrow will take the clothes on my back, my new Mac and my iPod loaded with Buddy Holly, Gene Vincent, Eddy Cochran and Little Richard.

But what I like about your quote above is the Freudian slip - or is it?
Old 12-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #85
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post

If any country suffered genocide at the hands of imperialists, I'm sure citizens of such a state would consolidate and things would continue to remain the same.
I doubt you have been admitted to North Korea, so was just wondering where you actually did go for your brainwashing.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:11 PM   #86
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
my favourite tumbrl Kim Jong Il looking at things will disappear..
QFT

That is the real loss here.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #87
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
fast_clay jinxed him
Expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Times, October 2014
During this year’s United States Open, Soderling said, he was watching a match on television when his young daughter came into the room. For a moment, she watched her father watching the tennis, but then she interrupted.

“She wanted to watch Dora,” Soderling said. “So, I said, ‘O.K.’ We watched Dora.”
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #88
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
QFT

That is the real loss here.
The author said he will keep doing it as long as he has pictures in his archive (which he has about 350 or something). So it will stay for a while :P.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #89
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Golf world mourns Kim Jong Il
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-12-2...ong-il/3739452
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #90
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote