last year down under, 2012 :sad: - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #76
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: last year down under, 2012 :sad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
They have put the singles players who are playing on thursday and doubles tomorrow. That's long if they lost on thursday he would have spend 3 weeks down under for no wins

I remember him talking about going to Niagara Falls 2 or 3 years ago after a loss in Toronto just because he didn't know if he would come back. And when he was down under with Camille or even Anne Gaelle he must have already visit the town and not only the bar like with his tennis friend
Soulage you really can find logic in such illogical places

If your right it still isnt right for the doubles schedule to make way for singles commitment.. Unless we no longer pretend that doubles are an equal competition..

I dont think arno in all those years had had the time and mood to visit so many places in melbourne lol

I'll have to wait to see if i'll see nolwenn courtside when he plays. Then at least its a good reason for all the wait.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2012, 02:32 AM   #77
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Bad news on Facebook he's not playing but i'm not sure why (bad french)
Old 01-18-2012, 05:42 AM   #78
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

he's injured and has to stop for next weeks, so maybe no Open 13 and no double in Melbourne, he's coming back in France...Sorry for you Via
Old 01-18-2012, 07:21 AM   #79
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Via, he got injured on his calf during a footing
He's aleady in flight back. I imagine he's sad and disapointed to end up like that.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:07 AM   #80
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Via

That's just an awful news He already speaks about few weeks off before to see the french doctor so it means it's serious I'm thinking to a breakdow it's happens during footing sometimes but that's just a poor injury you need one or two months to come back on court

He must be out for Montpellier and Quimper and I'm afraid for Marseille I think 3 weeks are not enough for that kind of injury . I can't believe he can miss the farewell in his home. Well we are waiting the news from France but the saying goes the worst always happen
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #81
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

All the tournaments he will miss the next weeks, he will play them again next year !
Just an idea...

Guy Forget
Old 01-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #82
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
He's aleady in flight back. I imagine he's sad and disapointed to end up like that.
Yes I think he must be mad and sad about that injury. He misses doubles so no MD in Melbourne which is already a really bad news then he knows that come back on court will be tough. If he stops during many weeks to work again to be competitiv will be just a big mountain for a veteran

That's cruel to not have a good end of career It's as if all the injuries he didn't get during his carrer would come in the last years A revenge of the body maybe

So Benoit is OUT For 6 weeks Arno at least few weeks my favs too unlucky
Old 01-18-2012, 08:32 AM   #83
country flag soulage

Quote:
All the tournaments he will miss the next weeks, he will play them again next year !
Just an idea...
You think ? This injury can the one too much for him. He's 34 to stop during a long time doesn't go well. No more competitiv no decent rankings to enter tournaments well that sucks.

Playing Open 13 next year in doubles maybe I know he's courageous and in love with tennis but when i read that news i found nothing positiv and can't believe he will continue many months. Can Montalvand found it's just a contracture and i will be happy
Old 01-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #84
country flag Marine

No, just my idea, I mean, in a perfect world, he would finish in a good way in the tournaments he loves. I know it's not possible.

You're right, Arnaud is courageaous. It's his first quality.
Serious, courageous, passionned...

Guy Forget
Old 01-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #85
country flag soulage

Quote:
No, just my idea, I mean, in a perfect world, he would finish in a good way in the tournaments he loves. I know it's not possible.
Playing good matches in Marseille was surely the goal of the next weeks. That's sad if he's not able to be on court there. I check and we are now 5 weeks before Marseille so unless it's a contracture or a small strained I don't give him many chances Let's see what will say the MRI in France

Quote:
You're right, Arnaud is courageaous. It's his first quality.
Serious, courageous, passionned...
He said that his body will decide the end and for the body it seems it's time . The betrayal of his body could prevent him to show his mental quality.

Just saw that he was teaming up again with Dlouhy in Montpellier. It's a pity I would have been interested to see what they were able to do. He could have win title in doubles with a good and regular partner like this.

Last edited by soulage : 01-18-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:06 AM   #86
country flag Via

i guess i'll have the last word on this thread

first of all thanks to all who felt sorry for me although i must say, it'd be better to be envied, than to be pitied

finally i don't think there'll be a next year in melbourne for arno... really... it's not often when one can choose how to leave, in most cases it's unfulfilling and not in glory. i'll just have to keep last year's memories and how i last saw him walk off court with my koala in tow
Old 01-21-2012, 08:07 AM   #87
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

People, Miss Contest starts today and Catchie needs your vote !! thank you very much

and her sister Kezzi plays as well

voting starts at 18.00 CET

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode

Last edited by Clashcityrocker : 01-21-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #88
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

A new post by Arno on facebook about his injury

Quote:
Bonjour à tous !
Les news ne sont pas trop mauvaises dans la mesure ou la déchirure n'est pas si importante qu'on aurait pu le penser au départ. Il n'y a pas d'hématome. Il ne me sera cependant pas possible d'être prêt pour le tournoi de Montpellier mais si la cicatrisation se passe correctement, j'ai espoir de pouvoir reprendre le chemin de la compétition à Quimper. Bon dimanche à tous et merci pour votre soutien et vos nombreux messages !
His injury is less important than what he believed. It's not the injury announced by l'Equipe (I don't know the english terms). There is no hematoma. He will miss Montpellier but hopes to be ready for Quimper .
Old 01-25-2012, 11:57 PM   #89
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Hi old friends! Although a little late, I just stopped by to say it is sad Arnaud didn't get to play this year.

Surely he'll be back to play as a Legend (with Seb?)

Hope everyone is well.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #90
country flag aliasthad

aliasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond reputealiasthad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Surely he'll be back to play as a Legend (with Seb?)
That would be great!
aliasthad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote