The Australian Open Vault!! (Free matches of the AO online since 1998!!) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Australian Open Vault!! (Free matches of the AO online since 1998!!)

This is the best thing ever. Surprised there was no thread about it.

A lot of matches online since 1998, it has the 2009 Nadal vs Verdasco, the 2005 Federer vs Safin, and even the long 2003 Roddick vs El Aynaoui!! (along with many, many more!)

Here's the link: http://vault.australianopentv.com/

The other Slams need to catch up soon with the AO's doings or the Aussie Open will have become the best Grand Slam soon
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Australian Open Vault!! (Free matches of the AO online since 1998!!)

I was watching it a lot last night. Awesome service.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:15 AM   #3
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Australian Open Vault!! (Free matches of the AO online since 1998!!)

niceeeeee
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:18 AM   #4
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-TennisFan24 View Post
The other Slams need to catch up soon with the AO's doings or the Aussie Open will have become the best Grand Slam soon

They are the best slam, fan-wise, I think. They offered live streaming of all of the qualifying draw matches earlier this year, and I remember some people saying they also were streaming the wildcard playoffs this past week. I like being able to watch the juniors and doubles matches on their video streaming service too, looks like ESPN3 will air the juniors finals, I don't think you can watch the juniors finals in any of the other slams. RG is almost impossible to get any of the outside courts, AO has I think eight streamed live. GOAT slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:20 AM   #5
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a very good feature. No question Australia gets alot of things right. More than any of the other 4. It's close between Australia and the US Open which is the best run slam.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:28 AM   #6
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

The page works in Chrome but not Firefox for me.

This is great but I'm so cut it doesn't go back just one more year!

I want to see Moya v Sampras (1997 final) and 16 year old Hingis.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:55 AM   #7
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guga2120 View Post
That's a very good feature. No question Australia gets alot of things right. More than any of the other 4. It's close between Australia and the US Open which is the best run slam.
Yanks can't even afford a roof over AA stadium and several finals have been postponed in the recent years.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:04 AM   #8
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Yanks can't even afford a roof over AA stadium and several finals have been postponed in the recent years.
Yes I know, the USTA and the US Open in many ways is a complete joke.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:19 AM   #9
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
you are right here... the AO is leading the way as far as access for all goes... the camera stream for internet on qualifying court 1 started to truly display the quallies as the more than credible tournament that it is... anyone that has been to any quallies of any GS know the quality present...

not only this, but last year match highlights from all televised aussie open series (brisbane, sydney, hobart) matches going straight to youtube for internet consumption is also leading the way...

but, you really have to wonder how far the USTA has their head up their own arse... how deep is it really... i mean, Rod laver Arena was built for the 1988 AO... 1988 ffs... how much time does a yank need to cop on... but no, 10 years is not nearly enough... and, as it result it goes like: 'oh my god you're so right... wow.. yeah... let's build it... the biggest tennis stadium ever... that's ahhsum... where do i sign... this is gonna be soooo ahhsum...'
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:35 AM   #10
country flag v-money

v-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond reputev-money has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
The page works in Chrome but not Firefox for me.

This is great but I'm so cut it doesn't go back just one more year!

I want to see Moya v Sampras (1997 final) and 16 year old Hingis.
Doesn't work on Safari for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
Just keep [t]rolling Bernard, just keep [t]rolling my man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchFederer View Post
Keep [t]rolling Bernard, keep [t]rolling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
tomic just keep on [t]rolling
v-money is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:41 AM   #11
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

great .Love watching all the matches before 2004
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:23 AM   #12
country flag bishi

bishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond reputebishi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the link OP
bishi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:44 AM   #13
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

No Haas v Rios? I'm destined to never see this match.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:20 AM   #14
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-money View Post
Doesn't work on Safari for me.
works in Safari for me (PC version). I will try Safari on a Mac tomorrow at work.

Given how much bandwidth this would consume and what that would cost me, I'll have to watch these at work anyways

Hope they don't mind
Old 12-14-2011, 07:51 AM   #15
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant. AO is the best!
tektonac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote