Friend's betrayal - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #16
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Friend's betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Have you ever been betrayed from someone who you considered as best buddy ? All the time, he was acting like everything is great but at the same time he was ambushing you behind your back . Have you ever been really disappointed in someone and how did you react on that betrayal ? Did you forgive him/her , if you did, have you ever again had full confidence in him/her like before betrayal ?
yes, here in mtf and no i wont forget or forgive and no more trust for sure
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #17
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
The OP is 10000000 times sexier than these guys.
Well these guys have been on the juice, obviously, but OP hasn't disclosed his pictures and seeing that he is going through such an emotional and stressing period of his life atm, after one of his friends literally (and metaphorically) stabbed him in the back, he is unlikely to.

I wish the OP a full and speedy recovery and recommend him to visit his nearest psychiatrist if he struggles to adjust to his new life without his back-daggering friend.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #18
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

I feel even more sad now when some people trying to make a joke from someone's pain
Old 12-13-2011, 05:14 PM   #19
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
I'll never betray you Betz
Old 12-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #20
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel even more sad now when some people trying to make a joke from someone's pain
yes, dont respect the other's pain is very cruel
but this mark only that that person was not a true friend so better lose person like him/her
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #21
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
I know, man. Like I said, I'm here for you brah, always there for support.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #22
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Read below, Betty Boop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Well these guys have been on the juice, obviously, but OP hasn't disclosed his pictures and seeing that he is going through such an emotional and stressing period of his life atm, after one of his friends literally (and metaphorically) stabbed him in the back, he is unlikely to.

I wish the OP a full and speedy recovery and recommend him to visit his nearest psychiatrist if he struggles to adjust to his new life without his back-daggering friend.

Quote:
Awwww, I posted a nice butt for you which was definitely not to make fun of you. Or do you prefer boobs?

Everything will be fine. One day everything is going your way, the other your life seems to be a complete failure. Just try to shrug off the bad moments and people mistreating you because no matter how many dark clouds seem to be hanging above your head, the sun will come out again very soon.

Cheer up, even the ones who voted against you today will continue being your friends. Sometimes it is hard to make a right decision knowing that it might end up hurting someone they care about. Still you have to take a decision no matter how bad it feels. I'm sure the evil one is really feeling sorry now and is wishing he could make it undone and ease your pain. Find it in your heart to forgive them. You don't need to do it now, take your time. Time heals all wounds.

I was also disappointed by someone really, really bad this summer and I was the last one to find out about it... I forgave him anyway and now I feel like it was the best thing I could have ever done. We have built up some special relationship which has gifted me countless beautiful moments. If I had held a grudge against him forever, this wouldn't have been possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #23
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

nevr knew it meant so much to you Samosuke i love it, going nuts over pop con is nothing to be ashamed of
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #24
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. When Arsen backstabbed me.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:32 PM   #25
country flag GOAT = Fed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
nevr knew it meant so much to you Samosuke i love it, going nuts over pop con is nothing to be ashamed of
You destroyed his life
Old 12-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #26
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

i'll vote him every other match after this day!

even if he plays Betty
Old 12-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #27
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
even if he plays Betty
Especially then.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #28
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #29
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #30
Banned!