Off Topic Chat Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #91
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Happy new year, hosers!
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #92
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Happy new year, hosers!
Happy New Year.

Thanks for the good rep.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #93
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year Everyone!

The Canadian Junior Hockey team looks impreesive!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #94
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New year Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Happy New Year Everyone!

The Canadian Junior Hockey team looks impreesive!
better than the Americans

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #95
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont usually watch hockey but gievn im in a house with my father who happens to make sure he watches the whole game every time america v.s canada comes on. I was pretty disgusted with the way the canadian audience acted toward those young american men. Cheering like canada just won a gold medal every time the czech scored and giving hardly any reaction to the americans, that was pretty obvious who they were ruiting for.

The czech goalie also really irritated me, celebrating like the game was over more than once in that thirtd period with time to go. I think it would have been hilarious if america came back and won
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 AM   #96
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
i dont usually watch hockey but gievn im in a house with my father who happens to make sure he watches the whole game every time america v.s canada comes on. I was pretty disgusted with the way the canadian audience acted toward those young american men. Cheering like canada just won a gold medal every time the czech scored and giving hardly any reaction to the americans, that was pretty obvious who they were ruiting for.

The czech goalie also really irritated me, celebrating like the game was over more than once in that thirtd period with time to go. I think it would have been hilarious if america came back and won
It's a little more complicated than that. And Petr Mrazek is great. It is great to see the US eliminated.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #97
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
It's a little more complicated than that. And Petr Mrazek is great. It is great to see the US eliminated.
i just think that they could have been a little more discrete. Im aware that the american captain guaranteed they would beat canada but that hadnt been said yet.
also the chanting of the goalie's name as the game eneded was uncalled for as well

i dont think a player shouldnt be happy his team won but how about celebrating like that when the game is over
Old 01-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #98
Snowwy

Quote:
i just think that they could have been a little more discrete. Im aware that the american captain guaranteed they would beat canada but that hadnt been said yet.
also the chanting of the goalie's name as the game eneded was uncalled for as well
The chanting was because for some unclear reason he didn't get named player of the game when that was the best goaltending performance in years at the WJC, probably since Jaroslav Janus with Slovakia in 2008? Petr Mrazek was amazing.

Happy New Year by the way. Did you do anything exciting for your new years?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #99
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Considering the Americans won both their gold medals by beating the Canadians, that is understandable

And the czech goalie made some amazing saves in the third period
Old 01-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #100
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
The chanting was because for some unclear reason he didn't get named player of the game when that was the best goaltending performance in years at the WJC, probably since Jaroslav Janus with Slovakia in 2008? Petr Mrazek was amazing.

Happy New Year by the way. Did you do anything exciting for your new years?
no, they were chanting or singing, whatever before the game was over

and no, i didnt. I was sick all night ..great way to bring in the new year hey?

what did you do?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #101
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:

what did you do?
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!
Old 01-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #102
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!
yeah, i am okay now.

did you enjoy bringing in the new year?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:30 AM   #103
Snowwy

Quote:

what did you do?
Oh okay. That is too bad, hope you are feeling better now.

I had some friends, girlfriend over to watch Canada/US, Senators game and play some pool. It was pretty good, but really tired today.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #104
country flag misty1
Banned!

i suppose i need to be more aware of what goes on in hockey to understand things better but i just didnt think that was a very classy thing to do
Old 01-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #105
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Well, 2010 and 2011 really sucks for me so 2012 will be definitely better