Attention Seekers 23 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 12:37 PM   #121
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MariaV is NOT an arse clown but a great chick - Attention Seekers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Genci I already don't like the idea of your haircut, you are having them way too often. Not wanting to keep the long hair anymore?

Book is going to be published, great, but who is going to read it? Not a very popular subject of it.
I'm not cutting it that short but yeah, I'm not keeping them too long either

the book will be distributed for free to the mini-tennis school teachers and to some tennis coaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #122
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
No. I have to look it up to find out the actual results, though.

From wikipedia:
In the municipal elections of 2006, the party received 1.51% of the votes for the Antwerp city council, but no candidate was elected.
In the general elections of 2007, NEE scored 0.18% for the Senate, which was not enough to obtain a seat.
Once we had Polish Party Of Beer Fans in the parliament, beginning of the 1990s.

Where do you live in Belgium? Have you been to the Mons challenger?

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:40 PM   #123
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Seppi interview translation will be done this evening

I'm going to tennis in 15 min
Thanks, if possible I might post the interview on my blog with full credit to your translation skills of course.

It's not like there isn't the odd bit of pro-Seppi propaganda on there.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #124
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

My vote is cast and the ACC is great. I just hope no more posts are censored during it.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:44 PM   #125
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And also a question, has any of you been added on MSN by jmpower.sw@googlemail.com or smth like this? I am pretty sure it wasn't JM
Erm nope.

Quote:

PS and totally off topic: if you want to see real, serious arseclowns, go and check out Belgian politicians: 5 months after the federal elections and still no government in sight, the deepest political crisis in our short history as a country and Putin referring to our situation as a bad example.
I've seen reports that Belgium is on the verge of disintegration/break up? I don't know how bad the situation really is though.

Quote:
I'm dominating so far, easier than expected

in other news I got a haircut

and the book I translated should be printed next week
Good for the book! The present and future coaches will all read it.
I am doing worse than expected, I hope I won't choke in the 1st round.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:45 PM   #126
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And also a question, has any of you been added on MSN by jmpower.sw@googlemail.com or smth like this? I am pretty sure it wasn't JM
Yeah I have, and I'm sure it's not him.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #127
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Thanks, if possible I might post the interview on my blog with full credit to your translation skills of course.

It's not like there isn't the odd bit of pro-Seppi propaganda on there.
didnt have the time to read it now but the pics looked great

there was one with the view from his balcony and written 'if you have a better view than this from your balcony then you are really lucky'

Quote:
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #128
country flag maldini

maldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, you do.

PS and totally off topic: if you want to see real, serious arseclowns, go and check out Belgian politicians: 5 months after the federal elections and still no government in sight, the deepest political crisis in our short history as a country and Putin referring to our situation as a bad example.
I just read an interview some day ago with the boss of a Flemish party, Vlams Belang or something....can't remember the guy's anymore. He said that the Flemish are paying too much to the Wallonian (is that the word..?!) guys and they want to separate, Belgium in 2 parts... I think you really are in trouble there

Quote:

the book will be distributed for free to the mini-tennis school teachers and to some tennis coaches
What is your book about?
Titles: Paris-Bercy 2013, Gstaad 2012, Zagreb 2011, Casablanca 2010, Basel 2008, Vienna 2007
2008 Olympic Bronze Medalist

Roger Federer Pete Sampras Tim Henman
maldini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #129
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
didnt have the time to read it now but the pics looked great

there was one with the view from his balcony and written 'if you have a better view than this from your balcony then you are really lucky'
I meant can I post it there once you have finished translating it? Kaltern I won't use the Italian names for that region, isn't that far from Bozen, but it's looks very idyllic.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #130
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldini View Post

What is your book about?
mini-tennis manual for coaches

this is its cover

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #131
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So it's the lenght you had in Stockholm?

As for ACC, it will be so hard to keep contest with Jaap, maybe even Deivid won't vote you. By the way what happened between you and him? I see no love out there.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:54 PM   #132
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
I meant can I post it there once you have finished translating it? Kaltern I won't use the Italian names for that region, isn't that far from Bozen, but it's looks very idyllic.
of course you can, you dont need to ask

i'll try to do a professional job

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 12:54 PM   #133
country flag maldini

maldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond reputemaldini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mini-tennis manual for coaches

this is its cover

really?
That's great....I'm also doing some mini-tennis courses here

We also got a manual from Swiss Tennis federation but that one is rather crap
Titles: Paris-Bercy 2013, Gstaad 2012, Zagreb 2011, Casablanca 2010, Basel 2008, Vienna 2007
2008 Olympic Bronze Medalist

Roger Federer Pete Sampras Tim Henman
maldini is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-07-2007, 12:55 PM   #134
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

Quote:
So it's the lenght you had in Stockholm?

As for ACC, it will be so hard to keep contest with Jaap, maybe even Deivid won't vote you. By the way what happened between you and him? I see no love out there.
same length but better styled

I called him idiot in the 'Rafa is the no.1 in the race' thread and he's trying to get revenge

he's a good guy anyway but I like the fights

tennis

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #135
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
My vote is cast and the ACC is great. I just hope no more posts are censored during it.
Why should they be censored? Have you been censored somewhere, maybe for sending fangirls to the kitchen again?

Closed Thread