A Very Good Year this 2012 - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #346
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Schedule : The Roman Empire Awaits

It was interesting to see him lose his cool, he wanted it so badly. Mental strength needs a bit of work. He's getting there.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #347
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
It was interesting to see him lose his cool, he wanted it so badly. Mental strength needs a bit of work. He's getting there.
The mentality was there not so long ago. Not sure why his confidence isn't back after all this time. Makes me always wonder if there is stuff off the court that effects the on the court emotions with players since they are all so young and sheltered in so many ways.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #348
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond repute

They both played a high quality match, berdych served better.
and delpo didn't choke.
lucyfur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #349
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyfur View Post
They both played a high quality match, berdych served better.
and delpo didn't choke.
Who said he did?
Old 05-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #350
country flag lucyfur

lucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond reputelucyfur has a reputation beyond repute

He said that he is trying to keep pressure off his wrist and its affecting his shoulder, so he gets frustrated when his serve goes off, he needs to channel his anger on the ball.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #351
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyfur View Post
He said that he is trying to keep pressure off his wrist and its affecting his shoulder, so he gets frustrated when his serve goes off, he needs to channel his anger on the ball.
That does not sound good.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #352
country flag lucyfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Who said he did?
The haters in gm and the commentary thread. It's as if he was bageled.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #353
country flag lucyfur

He also slipped and it cost him a point, but no one mentions that.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #354
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to look at what is being said in the GM forum. A lot of times Delpo slipped on the clay which probably added to his frustration. Yes he had a few challenges that got to him too. I hope he looks at the big picture, solid play throughout the week, challenged Berdych who is dangerous, just needs more confidence in his own serving.

Quote:

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #355
country flag lucyfur

He needs to trust his wrist again, and i hope that his coach shows him a tape of the match so he realizes that the umpire made the right call and next time he will not be so pissed off and move on.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #356
country flag david_williams

david_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond repute

I can't with the 2 tbs again, this is BULLSHIT

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #357
country flag misst89

Delpo plays his first round match against Llodra tomorrow at about 12:30/1pm local time.

Quote:

Old 05-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #358
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_williams View Post
I can't with the 2 tbs again, this is BULLSHIT
This.
Oh Delpo.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:25 PM   #359
country flag lucyfur

i want him to retire or lose today and save himself for Rg, no point in making his knee worse.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #360
country flag lucyfur

It was an entertaining match.He got the win, but i hope he withdraws if the knee isn't feeling better, it's not worth it.